Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180161 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 1: The Idiot Express.
« Reply #285 on: June 20, 2016, 07:48:40 pm »

((Except in missions where we'll be fighting beasts, which he probably could have tamed or helped us to kill them more effectively.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 20, 2016, 07:54:39 pm »

((Except in missions where we'll be fighting beasts, which he probably could have tamed or helped us to kill them more effectively.))
(If they're bags we're fine. Varion has experience with those and the butt of his gun)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 20, 2016, 09:24:30 pm »

((But what if they're sacks, which I have been told are different from bags?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2016, 09:36:43 pm »

((But what if they're sacks, which I have been told are different from bags?))
((They all die the same, backs you chrush, sacks you cut...there is a very bad castration, or vesectomy, joke in there.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 20, 2016, 09:38:46 pm »

Go ducttape up the hole in the plane

Find scrap metal, or failing which, scrap wood to help patch the hole. Maybe nail the plane plaster in place rather than taping it..

"Anybody else needs repairs?"
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 20, 2016, 09:43:09 pm »

Varion points to the hole in the plane
I do miss my old flyin' fortress. That was one strong plane till Grue took a wing off while fighting pirates. We still got 'em though, we still got 'em.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 20, 2016, 11:04:10 pm »

Try, try again to wake up. Or have good dreams. Either way works really.
[resilience 1] You sleep very deeply [-2 to future resilience rolls to wake up your probably going to be passed out  for 2 more turns so just enjoy the ride through dreamland I guess.]
[int 3] You dream that you are flying catalina endlessly through the sky there is nothing interesting to look at and even the shrooms seem to be rather dull to look at, sigh.

Steal borrow Deamean's Daemimaonsim Kit while he's all doped up.
You surreptitiously walk over to Daemians still form and attempt to stealborrow his kit [dex 5] [Damian perception 1] while he is fast asleep you gently move his hands, which are lying protectively on top of the Daemon kit, out of the way, careful to not to disturb his wound and quietly move back over to you spot, smiling you go back to sharpening you knives until you see a hallucinating gorilla come lumbering towards you.
"Hey look, I am competent at medicine. Neat. And you, stop eyeballing my kit. We don't need a repeat of the daemon incident. I'mma go to sleep now. Please don't move me too much, or the wound might reopen."

Clutch my daemonism kit and medical kit possessively. Cuddle with them and sleep.
You arrange the medical bags behind your as a crude pillow and hold the daemon kit in your arms. you drif off to sleep lulled by the morphine and the exhaustion of the agony you just went through.

[engineering 3] You find the duct tape but you can't get the damned thing to unstick from the rest of the roll.

Groo watches as the pretty birdy lifts off from Varion's head and flies through the plane.  His mouth splits into a wide smile, and he joyfully runs after it until it leads him to Adre.

"...KITTY!"

Pet the adorable giant kitty that's sharpening its claws!
Groo embracing the hallucinations lumbers over to the giant kitty and attempts to grab it so that he can pet it [dex 5] [Adre dex 4] Groo lunges towards the Kitty cat and [strength 4] [Adre strength 2] engulfing it in his huge arms Groo manages pinning Adre's arms to it's sides groo manages pat it on the head briefly before realsing it and wandering away.

Find scrap metal, or failing which, scrap wood to help patch the hole. Maybe nail the plane plaster in place rather than taping it..

"Anybody else needs repairs?"
[engineering 3] Okay well you get some scrap metal from the kitchen you had to dissemble the oven for it but oh well and get enough that it might act as a safety railing at the least but you can't really figure out how to put it all together yet.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2016, 11:09:05 pm »

I got a plan! Duct tape the duct tape roll with another duct tape roll so the duct tape roll(s) don't fall off the plane and stop working like duct tape should do (everything!)
Or you know just unravel a bit more tape a cut it off with my knife, but one way is more boring then the other.[

Don't do the above until gure buddy's safety is secure! Protect Grue with my knife
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:34:37 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2016, 11:09:51 pm »

"Don't fucking touch me."

Throw a knife into Groo's left knee.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2016, 11:16:32 pm »

Hey, be nice to Grue, if you want him off you just tell him.
He's like a big dull dog.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 20, 2016, 11:32:38 pm »

Groo happily giggles and stumbles away from the giant kitty, following his hallucinations whereever they take him.  Dex roll to dodge despite being unaware, due to unstable gait?

((MidJag, in answer to your PM'd questions, Groo would probably just assume the kitty was scratching him, and either gingerly hold its paws away if it didn't hurt much, or violently smash the kitty's skull in if it hurt a lot.  Strangling would also have been fine, yes.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 20, 2016, 11:36:32 pm »

Welp, just ride this out. Probably safer here, than in reality at the moment.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 21, 2016, 07:45:35 am »

New plan:

Find a piece of canvas, stretch it across the giant hole at the front of the plane. Tape or nail the sheet in place. Then try reinforcing the structure around it with metal bars.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 21, 2016, 08:02:58 am »

...  Dex roll to dodge despite being unaware, due to unstable gait?
Works for me. Its groo and he's hallucinating I couldn't think of a better combination to create an unstable gait.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 08:06:19 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 21, 2016, 08:18:59 pm »

((That's not rolling to dodge though, just an inherently difficult target.))
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 128