Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180014 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 1: The Idiot Express.
« Reply #300 on: June 21, 2016, 10:17:27 pm »

I got a plan! Duct tape the duct tape roll with another duct tape roll so the duct tape roll(s) don't fall off the plane and stop working like duct tape should do (everything!)
Or you know just unravel a bit more tape a cut it off with my knife, but one way is more boring then the other.[

Don't do the above until gure buddy's safety is secure! Protect Grue with my knife

[dex 4] Seeing Adre grab a knife from his bandolier you cross the space and move yourself into the path of the knife before Adre can bring his arm around to the throw…unfortunately it's Adre your talking to and he throws the knife into your lower abdomen rather than Groo's instead. [resilience 2] a worrying amount of blood leaks from the wound. [ resilience 2] You begin to scream for a doctor extremely loudly .

"Don't fucking touch me."

Throw a knife into Groo's left knee.
[dex 6] you to attempt to throw the knife into Groo's abdomen but it ends up in Varions abdomen instead. Funny how that works.

Groo happily giggles and stumbles away from the giant kitty, following his hallucinations whereever they take him.  Dex roll to dodge despite being unaware, due to unstable gait?

((MidJag, in answer to your PM'd questions, Groo would probably just assume the kitty was scratching him, and either gingerly hold its paws away if it didn't hurt much, or violently smash the kitty's skull in if it hurt a lot.  Strangling would also have been fine, yes.))
You wander away in you hallucinogenic haze and turn when Varion starts screaming. Did Kitty do a bad thing?

Welp, just ride this out. Probably safer here, than in reality at the moment.
[int 1] The dream suddenly turns into a nightmare your brother's soul has come back from the dead and is tearing your plane apart out of anger for you not shilling out for his funeral. Cackling he throws your dream body into a black room completely featureless and lacking a floor as an endless array of beasts ceaselessly devour Thadeusses one handed corpse as his ghost cackles with sadistic glee at you terror and horror. He begins to laugh particularly hard when you start sobbing after seeing the corpses eyes become home to a half earth worm half blender beast tunneling through the soft tissues and making the moth move in horrific parody of speech before slithering out again. That one would haunt your nightmares if it wasn't doing that already.

New plan:

Find a piece of canvas, stretch it across the giant hole at the front of the plane. Tape or nail the sheet in place. Then try reinforcing the structure around it with metal bars.
[engineering 1] you find a ripped and tattered piece of canvas that Ohe seems to have used for holding shrooms, you go to nail the canvas to the plane and hit you hand with the hammer [resilience 2] breaking you thumb [resilience 4] holy mother of god that hurts. You let out a small whimper of pain.

[perception 2] through your pain the sky and ground looks clear to you.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:55:57 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 21, 2016, 10:19:59 pm »

cautirize wound,  bandage self up.
Varion speaks in a very pained tone as he tries to rais his rifle with one hand while clutching at his wound with the other.
Okay, grue. Grab me a welding torch, and bring it here. You, back the hell away!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:57:12 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 21, 2016, 10:26:03 pm »

"That was kinda dumb of you. Shouldn't be surprised that you get stabbed when you put your body in the path of a moving blade.
Sorry."

Assist Varion with bandaging himself. Make sure to pull my knife out before I let him bandage up the wound.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:39:31 pm by Egan_BW »
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 21, 2016, 10:40:12 pm »

((Would you guys prefer to have throwing weapons roll on dex and strength or just dex?))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 21, 2016, 10:43:24 pm »

((Dex pls :P))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 21, 2016, 11:14:47 pm »

Jusf don't stab Grue, there are better ways to get him off you, plus I need him for something.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 21, 2016, 11:21:35 pm »

"People will never learn if I don't stab them after they misbehave. Your pet warbeast could use some discipline, if you ask me.
Here, let me help you with that."

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 21, 2016, 11:46:43 pm »

curl into a ball and whimper
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 22, 2016, 12:02:52 am »

Happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts! Like the time we narrowly got away from those beasts that mimicked people's voices. Or the time we found that dead beast that had a small fortune in gold in it and we lived like kings for a couple of months.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 22, 2016, 01:56:29 am »

Continue sleeping off the morphine. Dream of practicing daemonism and creating a successful hybrid organism of daemonism and medicine.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 22, 2016, 11:42:11 am »

"That was kinda dumb of you. Shouldn't be surprised that you get stabbed when you put your body in the path of a moving blade.
Sorry."

Assist Varion with bandaging himself. Make sure to pull my knife out before I let him bandage up the wound.
((Just so you know, pulling the knife out will make him bleed more.))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:59:06 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 22, 2016, 02:40:12 pm »

Still just keeping her steady. Keep on chugging to our destination. How are my instruments looking, and how are the skies looking?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 22, 2016, 08:59:02 pm »

Grue, buddy, I saved you. Be a good boy now.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 22, 2016, 09:35:58 pm »

cautirize wound,  bandage self up.
Varion speaks in a very pained tone as he tries to rais his rifle with one hand while clutching at his wound with the other.
Okay, grue. Grab me a welding torch, and bring it here. You, back the hell away!

Sorry."

[Adre medical 2= indirect -1 to Varion's medical roll] [Varion medical roll 1] Varion is clearly not thinking clearly from the blood loss lets Adre pull the blade out before Varion even has bandages in his hand much less ready to shove into the wound, blood starts pouring out of the wound seems his iliac artery was clipped by the knife and he's bleeding rapidly. [resilience 6] despite the massive hemorrhaging Varion manages to keep himself conscious and clear headed though he's getting pale and his hands start shaking. This can't be good.

curl into a ball and whimper
you curl up into the fetal postion and clutch your thumb and making a high pitched keening sound.

Happy thoughts! Think happy thoughts! Like the time we narrowly got away from those beasts that mimicked people's voices. Or the time we found that dead beast that had a small fortune in gold in it and we lived like kings for a couple of months.
[int 3] With a sudden flash the nightmare is replaced with you  once again flying the plane endlessly by your self. Well this is better, boring but better.
((Your waking up next turn))

Continue sleeping off the morphine. Dream of practicing daemonism and creating a successful hybrid organism of daemonism and medicine.
[int 4] You dream of making an artificial daemon infused arm not a very ground breaking procedure but certainly impressive.

Still just keeping her steady. Keep on chugging to our destination. How are my instruments looking, and how are the skies looking?
[piltoing 6] Judjing by the mold you'd say that everything is going surprisingly well the engines are running worringlly hot  since they have to be at combat speed to keep you airspeed past stall point and your airspeed is worringlly low but given that the plane is missing it's nose everything seems pretty okay.
[Perception 3] Everything seems okay ish but you can't really tell.

Groo spins around upon hearing Varion gasp, and rushes to his side.  "What happen?!"

He rushes off shortly afterward, to get a welding torch for Varion.

Find a welding torch for Varion!  Bring it to him!
[dex 4] [perception 4]
Groo runs to Nikolias tool kit and manages to find the torch though it take him a while, walking back he proudly presents it  to Varion. Who is now sitting in a pool of his own blood and with a bloody knife in Adres hand.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 128