Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179168 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: Mauling the Militarized Merchant Machines.
« Reply #525 on: July 13, 2016, 11:52:59 pm »

((Damn, missed another turn while trying to decide what armor I wanted. I figured out I want two arms, though, so hopefully I can survive long enough to buy and imbue them. Unless you'd be kind enough to let me retroactively purchase them and imbue daemons into them?))

((You'd need engineering to make the arms anyway. You might want to hold off.))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:55:42 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston: Mission 2: Mauling the Militarized Merchant Machines.
« Reply #526 on: July 14, 2016, 12:09:12 am »

Grab me gubbins and remains of the last crew if I can, then go stow away in back of plane with parachute. Point gun at anyone nearby
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rufferto will, of course!  Groo will drag him up to the cockpit and assist his flight, just like the good 'ol days!
Right because none else has posted any actions preventing this from happening and some one needs to fly the plane I'll just roll with it
[groo helping 3] gives a +0 to effective skill [Rufferto piloting 1] Rufferto slides into the cockpit seat and goes through a rapid and mostly unhelpful preflight checklist with his trusty co pilot Groo….This would probably gone better if Groo could in fact read, but nevertheless this lack of ability does not hinder Rufferto's efforts to fly the plane. Instead Rufferto simply displays incredibly poor flying instincts when while attempting to pull the nose of the plane up in order to take off,  during one of the planes skips, he instead suddenly pushes the control stick forward and to the side, slamming the boat back into the runway and [resilience roll 2] destroying the rotors, engines, and wings but leaving the crew and fuselage intact.
Grab me gubbins and remains of the last crew if I can, then go stow away in back of plane with parachute. Point gun at anyone nearby
You would do this expect that the Rufferto attempts to take off and manages to completely destroy the planes wings and engines.

Terrible Things Here.
Your plane is totaled and ruined beyond all possible hopes of repair. The engines are torn apart and ailerons are completely non responsive due to having the control cables severed when the wings slammed into the ground. Thus you must now sell the plane for scrap and go with the Avro Lancaster.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:41:20 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Loot the plain remains
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

What...What happens if you run out of planes?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then you're going to have to start stealing them/rob a bank/beg the OSS to give you money for flying machines you are clearly unqualified for. Or just go join another group that has a plane.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:49:33 pm by MidnightJaguar »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, then you're going to need to walk to New York, and get planes from there.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

...walk?
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's more like a death march, but you are walking.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's more like a death march, but you are screaming, crying. and shitting yourselves all at once.
ftfy
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright so you managed to successfully sell the scrap for the Avro. You now have the Avro. Now, who is flying it this time?

Loot the plain remains
You already sold them.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

Get groo to do it.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 128