Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179175 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #660 on: August 08, 2016, 06:14:51 am »

back away, fire aiming for His head,specificaly at the hole to his brain.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:17:04 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 08, 2016, 10:14:29 am »

zombies animated by daemon infused limbs? I am not impressed.
knock him out again with a morphine dart and go for the kidneys again!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 09, 2016, 10:10:48 am »

Give Damiun a wide berth and head into the apartment to get my limbs imbued. Gotta fight daemons with a single daemon, evenly distributed between two limbs. And a weapon, if I can find it. Go see where Damiin died to see if he had any weapons.
[daemonsim 6+4=10]You infuse the daemon into both of the limbs, they end up both being much stronger and significantly faster than a normal human limb, and both posses slight shape shifting,

back away, fire aiming for His head,specificaly at the hole to his brain.
[marksmanship 3] You put a glancing shot into the side of it's head it doesn't seem to mind.
zombies animated by daemon infused limbs? I am not impressed.
knock him out again with a morphine dart and go for the kidneys again!
[marksmanship 5] You put a shot right into his chest, the zombie doesn't seem to care though.

The limb zombie takes a staggering step towards you, the the arm forming a long bladed sword. without warning the daemon leg leaps forward and the zombie hurls it self at Adrian. [zombie 5] [dex 4] Adrian dives out of the way as the zombie brings it's sword arm swinging by,  Adrian manages to get away with only a slight cut on his side, he is know within melee range of the zombie.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 09, 2016, 11:23:57 am »

I want those kidneys damit! Cut the zombie open with my scalpel and get to it, moving or not!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 09, 2016, 11:51:51 am »

Sprint back and fire at his arms.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 09, 2016, 02:34:42 pm »

Head over to the airport and make a nice sign from cardboard and sharpie.

BEASTMASTER LOOKING FOR JOB
VERY FEROCIOUS BEAST W/ POWERFUL SPUR LAUNCHER
RATES NEGOTIABLE
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 09, 2016, 06:33:01 pm »

So I have successfully imbued limbs, a +4 in daemonism, and a heavy daemon kit. How's my energy? If it's good, get what I need and go tame those rogue limbs. Then collect those limbs. If it isn't enough, rest.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 10, 2016, 01:16:20 am »

I want those kidneys damit! Cut the zombie open with my scalpel and get to it, moving or not!
[str 3] You run up to the zombie, and attempt to cut into it's back instead of cutting out it's kidneys like you expected to, you end up completely missing. 'It's a lot easier to cut these things when they aren't moving around.' You think.

Sprint back and fire at his arms.
[zombie 1] [Adrian dex 2] Adrian attempts to sprint away from the zombie as it stands there gathering strength for it's next lunge, but he is still nursing the cut on his side and doesn't end up moving away, nevertheless he turns to fire his rifle at the monster [marksmanship 6] Putting two rounds into the joint where the metal meets flesh causes the metal to writhe around the areas where it's joint is damaged [daemon resilience 5] the daemon manages to successfully draw on the concrete around it to repair itself though.

Head over to the airport and make a nice sign from cardboard and sharpie.

BEASTMASTER LOOKING FOR JOB
VERY FEROCIOUS BEAST W/ POWERFUL SPUR LAUNCHER
RATES NEGOTIABLE
[engineering 2] You borrowed a sharpie from your friend before you left, but you clearly didn't borrow you're friends skill with writing, By the time you've finished scribbling out the various misspellings and problematic turns of phrases, [3 minutes earlier] No I can't just say powerful bone, people might get the wrong idea,[present time] the sheet of cardboard has become so saturated with marker that's it's solid black and droplets of sharpie are beginning to drip onto your hands and the marker has run out.
Groo takes the knife hilt, and wanders off to find the OSS.  Once found, he tells them he was gonna kill the bad people, but they already died before Groo got there.
Groo wanders around [luck 5] by sheer chance he manages to meet the OSS spooks right as they are walking out of yet another seedy apartment carrying a pair of briefcases. While the speaking spook is momentarily taken aback by your sudden reappearance he quickly recovers and saying Don't worry about it Mr. Groo, we all have jobs like that. Just congratulate the rest of the team on the good work and move on. Now it's a good thing you showed up anyway, since we need a new set of privateers with ground experience to pick through some ruins and net uncle sam a beast egg. At least we think it's going to be an egg, you might need to actually grab the mother itself if it looks like a mammal base. Alternatively, we have a couple of Fith columisnts we've identified in the criminal world, and we would appreciate you clearing house so to speak.

So I have successfully imbued limbs, a +4 in daemonism, and a heavy daemon kit. How's my energy? If it's good, get what I need and go tame those rogue limbs. Then collect those limbs. If it isn't enough, rest.
In a word, your energy is shit. So you rest.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:50:59 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 10, 2016, 01:33:49 am »

Shoot the zombie in the joints and just keep running away.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:23:44 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 10, 2016, 07:45:36 am »

"Gee, I sure should have figured out exactly what I was going to write ahead of time. :/
Oh well, as my mother used to say, there's always another way of getting hired to herd horrible monsters. Or something like that."

Time to start asking around in person.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 10, 2016, 03:24:32 pm »

Agh, I don't have time for this! AMPUTATE THE DAEMON LEG!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 10, 2016, 04:13:08 pm »

Spayz currently the best higher ground is to go into a apartment. Currently the set of buildings that will cause the least conflict upon entering is the one you have a room in. The zombie is curentlly between you and the building.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 10, 2016, 04:24:49 pm »

Spayz currently the best higher ground is to go into a apartment. Currently the set of buildings that will cause the least conflict upon entering is the one you have a room in. The zombie is curentlly between you and the building.
(action edited)
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 10, 2016, 04:34:18 pm »

Rest some more. By the heavy daemon kit with all the supplies I need for taming a daemon ready to go just incase a zombie comes in. Actually, could I set a trap for a daemon to bind it in place if it entered the room?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 128