Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179196 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:An interesting beast.
« Reply #676 on: August 10, 2016, 10:36:31 pm »

Shoot the zombie in the joints and just keep running away.
[marksmanship 1] Panicking slightly you miss your shot and the sniper rile bullet embeds itself into the zombies chest. [zombie 2] [dex 2] Deciding that discretion is the better part of valor, you duck a slice from the zombie and but make little headway against the zombies speedy limping.

"Gee, I sure should have figured out exactly what I was going to write ahead of time. :/
Oh well, as my mother used to say, there's always another way of getting hired to herd horrible monsters. Or something like that."

Time to start asking around in person.
[charisma 4] You call out that you are beast master with a powerful beast several times it all proves fruitless until an extremely panicked looking man who thrusts some money into your hand and says that he'll give you more if you to fight the three guys charging down the alleyway you were lurking in.

Agh, I don't have time for this! AMPUTATE THE DAEMON LEG!
[str 5] You launch into a frenzy of cutting with your scalpel as the zombie single mindeddlly charges Adrian. You manage to flay the flesh from the bone, but you have no idea what how you are going to cut the bone using your scalpel.

Rest some more. By the heavy daemon kit with all the supplies I need for taming a daemon ready to go just incase a zombie comes in. Actually, could I set a trap for a daemon to bind it in place if it entered the room?
You flip through some scholarly daemonism periodicals you brought with you as you wonder how your going to explain the broken window to the landlord. [charisma 3] Saying that a daemonist did it should work. You can never trust those bastards.

You could probably make such a thing. Though it would require some engineering skill.
"Groo have lots of ground experience!  Groo can't buy bed.  Who does Groo kill?"

OSS Talking
"Right, well the main man we want you and by extension anyone who you know to kill is a man by the name Felix Mueller."He holds up a black and white mug shot featuring a man with a square face, short dark hair, and and a number of scars on his knuckles. "We've received word that he is currently attempting to smuggle partial schematics of a one of our Nordon bombsights. We clearly can't have that so we need you and who ever else you wan't to come with you, to intercept the shipment."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:49:32 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 10, 2016, 10:41:37 pm »

Why it's simple voice in my head, I don't have to! I just have to cut the tendons and cartilage holding the bones together away, and the leg will fall right off! Continue cutting until aforementioned tendons and cartilage are severed from the bones at the joint!
(knowledge of anatomy for the win!)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 10, 2016, 11:01:31 pm »

Why it's simple voice in my head, I don't have to! I just have to cut the tendons and cartilage holding the bones together away, and the leg will fall right off! Continue cutting until aforementioned tendons and cartilage are severed from the bones at the joint!
Assist by distacting the zombie by continuing to remain out of arms reach and shooting at it's limbs. nope nothing can go wrong there
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 11, 2016, 08:26:07 pm »

Jhon grabs the cash that the man is offering.
"...Fine. You better pay up later though."

Set the cage on the ground, and smoothly slide open the door. Make contact with the beast just enough to tell it not to wander off and not too kill anyone that's not hostile.
As for myself, take aim at these fellows, and yell the following at them.

"Hey you kids! Why don't you hold up and we can talk about this!"
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 11, 2016, 10:49:18 pm »

Rest if I still need more energy. Otherwise, get the equipment and go tame those rogue limbs. Preferably from a decent distance away, if I can.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 12, 2016, 12:00:45 am »

[str 5] You hack at the connective tissue of the hip joint, after much sawing and hacking you successfully cut the bone away at the joint. The leg falls away and the zombie turns toward you, identifying you as you a greater threat.  [Zombie 4] [dex 3] The zombies blade turns into a whip and wraps around your leg as you try to dive out of the way.

Assist by distacting the zombie by continuing to remain out of arms reach and shooting at it's limbs. nope nothing can go wrong there
[marksmanship 1] [Dustan ressiliance 5] Your’re shot overpenetrates the zombies sternum, and narrowly misses Dustan as he attempts to pull his leg from the zombies grasp.

"Okay!"
Groo takes the mugshot if offered, and then starts wandering around the city until he runs into either the guy he needs to kill, or someone who looks like they might help him kill the guy.
Groo’s  aimless wanderings eventually take him back to his apartment. Where a shiny man is hugging an angry man.

Jhon grabs the cash that the man is offering.
"...Fine. You better pay up later though."

Set the cage on the ground, and smoothly slide open the door. Make contact with the beast just enough to tell it not to wander off and not too kill anyone that's not hostile.
As for myself, take aim at these fellows, and yell the following at them.

"Hey you kids! Why don't you hold up and we can talk about this!"
You set the beast on the ground and tell it to not kill anyone. You draw your revolver and aim it at the three goons. They freeze when they notice the gun, The one in the center of the trio speaks, "Hey, buddy, we don't want no trouble. We're just trying to settle things with our friend here."

Rest if I still need more energy. Otherwise, get the equipment and go tame those rogue limbs. Preferably from a decent distance away, if I can.
Well you aren’t at 100% but your  good enough to move around, and could at least attempt it.

Taming and banishment must involve psychical contact.  Need that extra oomph in order to really shake the daemon up.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:55:22 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 12, 2016, 12:33:11 am »

Try to us knife as a bayonet to stab the zombie's sword arm.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 12, 2016, 08:23:08 am »

A wonder it's still standing, concidering it's missing a leg. Oh well, amputate the whip-arm in the same fashion as the leg. failing that, kick the other leg out from under the bastard.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 12, 2016, 12:37:41 pm »

"Ah, so it may be. But this 'friend' of yours just so happened to give me a lot of money to tell you lot to leave him alone. So scram."

Vague threats!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:49:04 pm by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 12, 2016, 02:05:05 pm »

Rest up a bit more. Be prepared to use the 420 frequency to calm the daemons if they start to target me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 12, 2016, 05:42:56 pm »

Try to us knife as a bayonet to stab the zombie's sword arm.
[str 1] You slam the knife onto your sniper rifle and charge forward missing horribly and impaling Dustan [resilience 3] In the muscle of his left upper leg.
A wonder it's still standing, concidering it's missing a leg. Oh well, amputate the whip-arm in the same fashion as the leg. failing that, kick the other leg out from under the bastard.
[zombie 4] [resilience 5] The zombies whip arm contracts on your foot and you suddenly feel as though the inside of the whip has become sharper. [str 2]  Your attempts to hack the arm off are foiled as you fruitlessly try to free your leg.

Also for clarification the zombie has a hold of you right lower leg. Right by the ankle.

"Ah, so it may be. But this "friend" of yours just so happened to give me a lot of money to tell you lot to leave him alone. So scram.

Vague threats!
The goon [perception 4] Doesn't seem all that phased by the gun or the threats
Look, we don't care if you keep the money we just want to talk to our friend. He smiles widely.
Welp, if they're hugging, they're probably not good assassins.  Keep wandering.  Maybe Groo will find a nice doggy to pet!
[luck 5]  Groo's random wanderings through the city, eventually bring him to a stray black dog of indeterminate breed that he happily pets.

Rest up a bit more. Be prepared to use the 420 frequency to calm the daemons if they start to target me.
Stretching back yo pick up the daemonism periodical you dropped and go back to reading about how to lay traps.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 12, 2016, 05:47:16 pm »

"Ey, don't stab the doctor here! I already got enough trouble cutting this corpse up!"
Kick the damn leg out from under the damn zombie so it loses balance! it'll either go down and become a easier target, or let go and attempt to stabilize itself with it's arms.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 128