Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179173 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Investigative Daemonism
« Reply #855 on: September 03, 2016, 10:07:29 pm »

Shoot the zombie. (?)
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 04, 2016, 03:47:23 am »

Keep recovering energy. Stay behind the others.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 04, 2016, 03:23:58 pm »

Walk in, take his pistol, search his pockets for ids, documents, letters, pictures of loved ones, and keys :-\
You begin to strip the body, you find that he has multiple what look like stab wounds in his lower torso. He has a card identifying him as chief inspector.  You also find his wallet in his left pants pocket in it is a picture of what you assume of him and his wife. He seems to have an daemon eye in the picture. His pistol is empty though. Looks like he was one of those save a bullet for your self types.

Shoot the zombie. (?)
You walk up and shoot the corpse in the chest. It puts a decent hole in him but doesn't do much else. He looks pretty dead.

After teammate actions have resolved, dismember the corpse.  If Rufferto doesn't think it smells too bad or anything, harvest some Ruff treats.
Taking your extremely bloody knife you [str 3] Manage to get his left arm most of the way off. Rufferto seems to be shying away from the corpses meat, though.

Keep recovering energy. Stay behind the others.
You chill, your feeling better but still winded.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:32:56 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 04, 2016, 03:30:54 pm »

"I've a feeling having demon infused stuff here is going to be an issue."
Take his pistol stuff and move on to the barricade, bash it down.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 04, 2016, 08:56:33 pm »

Move forward and shoot the stuff.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 04, 2016, 09:35:24 pm »

"I'd recommend not touching anything made of daemon metal. If it's imbued, the daemons might try to leech your energy. And I sensed some rather large, powerful daemons in here. If one of the rooms starts talking, don't aggravate it."

Keep resting and following the others.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 04, 2016, 10:26:03 pm »

Silly GM, Groo has a sword!  He doesn't need to use the daemon in it to chop off the limbs.
((heh, whoops))

[str 3] With a might whack you get the arm off, and with two more whacks manage to get the the head off. The rest of the body remains resolutely un mangled though.

Move forward and shoot the stuff.
"I've a feeling having demon infused stuff here is going to be an issue."
Take his pistol stuff and move on to the barricade, bash it down.
You loot his empty pistol and his holster.
[str 4+1=5]
assist by Jhoinic 5=+1 With the help of Jhoinic You clear the barricade away and open the door. The scene is rather worrying a man missing his left arm at the elbow is slumped against a wall his left arm also has a knife stuck in it, A daemon arm lies right next to him covered in blood. He is in a large hallway there are three doors on each side and one at the end.

"I'd recommend not touching anything made of daemon metal. If it's imbued, the daemons might try to leech your energy. And I sensed some rather large, powerful daemons in here. If one of the rooms starts talking, don't aggravate it."

Keep resting and following the others.
You continue to rest up, your feeling better but not great.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:33:56 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 04, 2016, 11:01:00 pm »

[Int: 5 (!)]
"H- Heyyyy. That seems suspisis. Suspicious."

Blow the hell out of that demon arm!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 05, 2016, 08:57:48 am »

poke the demon arm and if it does nothing take it, find a back pack to store all my loot
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 05, 2016, 07:41:05 pm »

[Int: 5 (!)]
"H- Heyyyy. That seems suspisis. Suspicious."

Blow the hell out of that demon arm!
[marksmanship 4] You fire a glancing shot into the daemon arm. It does little but mar the surface of the arm.

"Groo mad now!  GROO KILL CORPSE!"

FUCK THIS BODY AND ITS STILL ATTACHED LIMBS!  ALL OF THEM, OFF!
[str 6] With a roar of animalistic rage Groo slams the katana into the corpse severing the left leg in one mighty blow. Howling as his ire is further inflamed by the lack of severed limbs he hacks the right leg off with two more savage hacks. Frustrated beyond description at this last unsecured arm Groo throws his katana away and drawing his knife strips the ligaments away from the joint before finally tearing off the mostly severed arm with his bare hands. His fury still not satiated he drops his knife and with his teeth and hands disembowels the limbless corpse still howling like a wolf, before stomping the chest in.

Rufferto is currently on the other side of the room attempting to hide behind one of the chairs.

poke the demon arm and if it does nothing take it, find a back pack to store all my loot
You poke at the daemon limb with your fleshy hand. The severed arm feels like it's buzzing when you touch it, as though it has some subtle vibration.

Damian meanwhile continues to rest, right now he's feeling good to go.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 05, 2016, 07:44:53 pm »

Move on, do not touch the demon arm with my demon arm
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 05, 2016, 07:58:13 pm »

"Fucking not going to ambush me later."

Shoot the limb point blank until it can no longer function as an arm. Without touching it with the gun.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 128