Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180168 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 3: Investigative Daemonism
« Reply #900 on: September 10, 2016, 05:29:33 pm »

Grab pig iron bars, call dibs on next zombie on punishment of death
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 10, 2016, 05:53:53 pm »

Go check out those metal bars, using my knowledge of daemonism to see if they are daemon metal, and take some if they're not possesed.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: September 10, 2016, 11:01:05 pm »

"Woo! That was fun."
Reload x2. Hack the metal bits off the corpse and loot them before spaz does, tha magpie.
You dump out the empty shells and reload, your revolvers, this ammo heavy style is metaphorically bleeding you dry, though it seems to be keeping things from literally. Drawing you naval saber you disjoint legs from the hip bone, and sling them across your back. You hear a faint buzzing behind your back, it's vaguely annoying.

Grab pig iron bars, call dibs on next zombie on punishment of death
[str 5] This time you properly set your feet and show good posture as you pickup one of the bars tie a strap around it and sling it over your back, theres a vague buzzing behind your head, as though a bee is just behind your head.

Go check out those metal bars, using my knowledge of daemonism to see if they are daemon metal, and take some if they're not possesed.
[daemonism (knowledge) 1+4=5] You look over your equipment and examine each bar of metal in the line, imeedetelly your equipment starts acting up, warning lights start randomly flashing up as a number of dials begin to fluctuate randomly, yeah, that's not supposed to happen even with normal daemon weirdness.

"Rufferto!   Where is the bunnies?!  Find bunnies, boy!"

Examine Rufferto.  Tell him to find bunnies, then faithfully follow him to them!
Rufferto does not fucking like that body, he's growling though through the distorted nature of the gas mask it's pretty adorable, and the hair on his back is raised. Perhaps the bunnies are in the body? Ah, the bunnies must be hiding within the body so that they could be safe.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 10, 2016, 11:06:30 pm »

"SHUT IT!"
Hit the metal legs against the ground to counter their vibration.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 11, 2016, 12:20:18 am »

Raise sniper and move forwards
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 11, 2016, 09:39:32 pm »

"SHUT IT!"
Hit the metal legs against the ground to counter their vibration.
Yeahhhh, thats essentially not gonna work. I mean you can try it but it would kinda be like trying to preform brain surgery with nothing but a hammer.

Well, clearly that corpse needs to be thoroughly dismembered, and then hacked apart so that Groo can search its insides!  Those clever little bunnies, you never know where they'll hide!
[str 3] Drawing your katana you hack the left arm off the corpse.

Raise sniper and move forwards
You draw you sniper rifle, the daemon still making a buzzing in your ear and look around [perception 5] You see a door on the far end that looks unlocked, a door on the other side that looks locked, probably the supervisors office judging by the fact it says supervisor at the top and then a long tunnel with mine carts at the end.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 09:46:37 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 11, 2016, 09:44:57 pm »

"Dibs on whatever's in there!"
Destroy the door to the supervisor's office, then destroy the contents of the supervisor's office until it is rendered inanimate.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 09:51:30 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 11, 2016, 10:05:28 pm »

Nope! I will fucking shoot you. Mine. It's mines, it's mine preeeeccioouusss loots

Race after Egan, if he gets to the door first, slam the butt of the rifle into the back of his legs, duck inside, and close the door.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 11, 2016, 10:11:24 pm »

"Stop messing with the hazardous metals, you stupid, shiny-obsessed fucks!"

Stick with Groo. Try to carefully get a better idea of what exactly is wrong with the metal here through daemonism. Could it be a single large daemon imbued through the single pieces? Or a more intelligent smaller daemon in each?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 12, 2016, 06:01:44 pm »

"Dibs on whatever's in there!"
Destroy the door to the supervisor's office, then destroy the contents of the supervisor's office until it is rendered inanimate.
[dex 3] You catch up to Adrian, right after his failed attempt to head but the door. Laughig historically you calmly walk over to the door and attempt to kick it down [str 2] The door remains resolutely unopened.

Nope! I will fucking shoot you. Mine. It's mines, it's mine preeeeccioouusss loots

Race after Egan, if he gets to the door first, slam the butt of the rifle into the back of his legs, duck inside, and close the door.
[dex 6] You out pace Jhonic and are the first to earn the privilege of slamming face first into the door. [resilience 3] you rebound off the door with an almighty crash. Your a little stunned but otherwise arn't hurt.

"Stop messing with the hazardous metals, you stupid, shiny-obsessed fucks!"

Stick with Groo. Try to carefully get a better idea of what exactly is wrong with the metal here through daemonism. Could it be a single large daemon imbued through the single pieces? Or a more intelligent smaller daemon in each?
[daemonsim 3+4=7] You cautiously take a clamp and hook it up to one piece of the vibrating metal, then you take another clamp and hook it up to the other piece of vibrating metal. Seeing that you still can't make heads or tails of it you shrug and taking a pointed metal out of it's cradle and stab it into your arm. Immedetlly you get a bunch of disjointed images along with sudden flashes of pure rage and terror, rotting bodies being stuffed into body bags, creatures stumbling around as blood pouring from their eyes and nose as they howl and scream. Other creatures lie slumped over seemingly dead dried blood around their mouth and running from their ears. You feel something even worse coming your way, and quickly pull the wire from you, shaking your head as the blood runs down your arm mixing with your body paint. What the fuck was that.

Well, clearly that corpse needs to be thoroughly dismembered, and then hacked apart so that Groo can search its insides!  Those clever little bunnies, you never know where they'll hide!
Groo meanwhile continues to hack at the body, blissfully unaware of the resident daemonsints screams. [str 6] Whistiling merrily Groo Slice and Dices the corpse carving the chest into a number of chunks and systematically cutting off the remaing limbs. while he's opening up the chest he hits something hard in the mans shirt pocket, pulling it out he finds a shredded ID card and a key.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:13:44 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: September 12, 2016, 06:19:56 pm »

"Bloody hell. Magpie getting a bit carried away, yeah? Hahaha!"
Shoot the lock out with one bullet.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 12, 2016, 06:46:42 pm »

Assist in shooting the lock, then tear open the door, literaly if possible, and enter
"MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE Mine mine mine  mine mine mine " BREATh "Mine MINE MINE mine Mine"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:37:04 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 128