Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179181 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

go search farther into the plane
if I see people, shoot them
if I see dead people, loot them
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:11:09 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Follow behind others from a distance, recovering. If we get attacked, defend self with daemon arm and leg and get to cover. If the foe is in melee range, instead pulp his head and/or chest with my daemon arm.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Go crack the pilot's skull.

Whistiling you go to throw open the door to the pilots chamber (Rear dorsal gunner) [RDG marksmanship 5] [resilience 5] the luger round puts a flesh wound into your side as you throw open the door. You insticitvlly fall back to the relative safety of the door frame.

go search farther into the plane
if I see people, shoot them
if I see dead people, loot them

You go further back into the bowels of the plane. It seems aside from a shipment of fruit and vegetables you see little in the bombing area. Moving backwards you come upon the corpse of the tail gunner. You find a luger pistol and a spare clip of ammo attached to his belt.

Groo shrugs.  "Maybe we ask when they come down?"

He then dutifully marches after the flying bomber.
The pilot stares at Groo for a second before shaking his head in disbelief and walking after Groo. [perception 5] You see a number of bags startled by something going on in the forest East of you, the plane is heading north. The pilot curse and draws his holstered pistol.

Follow behind others from a distance, recovering. If we get attacked, defend self with daemon arm and leg and get to cover. If the foe is in melee range, instead pulp his head and/or chest with my daemon arm.
You follow behind the wall, but do not get shot at because you are behind and in cover when the wall opens the door.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go assist the with taking out the pilots, when pilot is down go pilot the plain to be above the other plane.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find something small to throw. If the enemies are still alive but can't shoot me, smash their heads in with my daemon arm, but don't use too much energy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

Crack some 'eads.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go assist the with taking out the pilots, when pilot is down go pilot the plain to be above the other plane.
[Dex 1] You go sprinting down the corridor and smack you head on a door frame as you go spinning you around disorienting you.
"Stay behind Groo."

Groo watches the bags carefully, but continues on his way.  If the bags attack, he'll shoot them down and slash any that get close.
The bags seem to be diving at something, but are otherwise keeping their distance, Groo continues to march onwards the pilot following behind with his pistol.
Find something small to throw. If the enemies are still alive but can't shoot me, smash their heads in with my daemon arm, but don't use too much energy.
[daemonism 3+4=7] Grabbing a pencil from the map room you lean your daemon arm out of the door way and hurl it toward the wounded Gunner [gunner resilience 6] The pencil tears into his wounded torso embedding into him like a javelin, He screams in agony.  You fell kinda tired but okayish.

Crack some 'eads.
[Gunner marksmanship 2] The gunner misses his shot [str 3] you lunge across the room and crack him in the face. [Gunner resilience 3] He's dazed but not out for the count.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steady self and keep going to the pilots, help take them out
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:00:27 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

Finish him! Fatality!
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Recover in cover. Find something else to throw just incase, but don't throw it unless one of my teammates is going to get killed, and try not to use too much energy.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steady self and keep going to the pilots, help take them out
[dex 4] You stumble along making a decent amount of progress towards planes cockpit…it's probably helped by the fact that the plane is doing a dive right now.

Finish him! Fatality!
[str 2] [str 3] You try to slam the unfortunate gunners head into the wall of the plane but he's having none of it, he's shot full of holes his legs don't work and and he has a pencil stuck in his his intestines, but man this guy has some impressive upper body strength. the pilot takes a hand away from his controls and grabs for his pistol [dex 1] As he draws his pistol it he squeezes the trigger out of nerves and it discharges into his leg [resilience 1] It goes straight into his femoral artery. Blood begins to rapidly hemorrhage down his pant leg dripping onto his seat. He instinctively grasps at his right leg attempting to slow the rate of blood loss and lets go of the stick, the heinkel begins to nose downwards.

Recover in cover. Find something else to throw just incase, but don't throw it unless one of my teammates is going to get killed, and try not to use too much energy.
You grab a pen from the side of the desk you are still cowering behind and use it as cover. You hear the retort of a luger and then The plane starts to tip. Shit.

Once out of sight of the bags, Groo stops.  He turns to the pilot, a mildly confused expression on his face.  "Where Balloon?  Groo always leave by balloon, because plane always crash."

Hopefully follow the pilot to a balloon site.
The pilot pulls out a map with a number of sites on it. He also draws a sextant and his watch and glances at the position of the sun. Haven't done this since piloting school. [int 3] He, begins to write down a lot of magical numbers and symbols that Groo doesn't understand, judging by the pilots expression though he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere quickly.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:44:19 am by MidnightJaguar »

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 128