Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179139 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Get to the cockpit now! Fix the nose dive and level out the plane
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use my daemon arm to throw the pen at anyone trying to attack our pilot who is trying to stabilize the plane, like the German pilot or gunner if they somehow become a threat with no mobility, numerous bullet wounds, and a pencil in their intestines. Aim for the head or vitals. Consciously try to not burn too much energy on the throw. Otherwise, recover energy in cover.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:04:44 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

PUUUUUUNCH
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Groo calmly paces little circles around the pilot, while softly humming and petting Rufferto.  Hopefully one of them will spot any beasts before they attack.
[preception 6] [Rufferto perception 3] Groo keeps a careful eye on the forest. He thinks he might see some movemnet over in the trees by the clearing they are in but he's not sure. Rufferto just looks like his standard level of unease. The pilot mutters to himself and tries to get the calculations to work out. [int 1] In frustration he tears up the paper and starts again. God, damn useless navigators always getting in the way when you're trying to have a bit of fun with a lady friend, never there when you stuck on the god damn surface.

Get to the cockpit now! Fix the nose dive and level out the plane
[dex 5] Slipping and stumbling you manage to make it to the pilots seat shoving the hemorrhaging pilot out of the seat and grabbing the controls [piloting 4] You firmly grasp the blood soaked stick and pull up with all your might, slowly the massive behemoth of of German steel begins to pull up and level out. You feel everyone breath a sigh of relif and then the Wall and the shot to hell gunner go back at it.

Use my daemon arm to throw the pen at anyone trying to attack our pilot who is trying to stabilize the plane, like the German pilot or gunner if they somehow become a threat with no mobility, numerous bullet wounds, and a pencil in their intestines. Aim for the head or vitals. Consciously try to not burn too much energy on the throw. Otherwise, recover energy in cover.
Well the pilots [medicine 4] cutting his pants leg up and trying to stuff it into his bullet hole right now. He doesn't look like much of a threat and the other dude is either dead or unconscious you can't tell.

PUUUUUUNCH
[str 5] [str 1] The knockout punch slams into the gunners head putting him down for the count…..he might also be dead, it's hard to tell with the thick clothing on.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 10:48:21 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use knife to cut the necks of all the nazis, and throw their bodies off the plane.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check the bodies for guns, gear, blueprints, etc, before they get thrown off the plane. And keep the pilot alive for the spooks to interrogate if they want, preferably by aiming his own Luger at him with my daemon arm, out of his reach, or tying him up with rope using my daemon arm and holding a pen menacingly in my daemon hand near him. They might pay us more for a prisoner.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:01:04 am by Beirus »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try to locate the remains of the crashed planes
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:06:20 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NJust keep the fucking plane from crashing and pilot it over to the other plane
((The other plane crashed like two turns ago.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How much will you protest if Egan cuts the pilot's throat berius?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NJust keep the fucking plane from crashing and pilot it over to the other plane
((The other plane crashed like two turns ago.))
((oh...well fuck))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Moderately, MJ. Mostly just lamenting the lost possible pay. And the possible info we lost that could help the war effort.))
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:10:47 pm by Beirus »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Groo turns to watch the area the disturbance came from, but if it doesn't show itself to be anything for a couple second he'll return to his little patrol circles.

"Groo knooow!  And they keep dying whenever Groo come to ground!  Why Groo always only one alive?  Living not hard!"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use knife to cut the necks of all the nazis, and throw their bodies off the plane.
You grab a knife and begin cutting throats and dumping bodies after Damian strips them.
Check the bodies for guns, gear, blueprints, etc, before they get thrown off the plane. And keep the pilot alive for the spooks to interrogate if they want, preferably by aiming his own Luger at him with my daemon arm, out of his reach, or tying him up with rope using my daemon arm and holding a pen menacingly in my daemon hand near him. They might pay us more for a prisoner.
[medicine 1] The pilot figures he might as well get this over with rather than have to deal with the pain and agony and chill of bleeding out. He goes for the gun.
[Damian dex 1] [pilot dex 5] As damian dives for the pistol the pilot is already there and presses the pistol to his skull, without a moments hesitation the pilot locks eyes with you and pulls the trigger. He collapses in a heap, blood and brains dripping from the hole in his head.

Well you would do the rest of that except he just shot himself in the head.  In the meantime you strip the bodies as the wall makes sure that they were dead. You get a half empty medics pack, the morphine syretts missing, in place of them there is an M&M business card.  How odd. You also turn up a safe in the navigators compartment, you find a bullet riddled rifle byt the rear dorsal gunners area. You also find the keys to the cage of the dead abomination, as well as a sheaf of blood stained documents on the pilot.
Try to locate the remains of the crashed planes
[perception 2] You look around but you don’t see the plane anywhere, hmm, this might require some searching.

Groo turns to watch the area the disturbance came from, but if it doesn't show itself to be anything for a couple second he'll return to his little patrol circles.

"Groo knooow!  And they keep dying whenever Groo come to ground!  Why Groo always only one alive?  Living not hard!"
[perception 2] He doesn’t see anything now, [Rufferto perception 5] but Rufferto is growling and pointing east, something is definetlly up, Groo hefts his shotgun and gets ready. [Pilot int 4] Well I’m pretty sure that’s right,  can’t say I’m positive though.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take a nice nap.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 128