Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179161 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Damn, I was hoping a live Nazi would be worth something to the spooks. Still, we've got what we need. The spooks should be able to get plenty of use out of the papers and the corpse. Should be fine to head home after we find the others. I'm going to see about cracking that safe. Nice job getting control of the plane. Just get us home on one piece and we can get paid." Daemian says to Phineas before leaving the cockpit. He stops in the navigator compartment by the safe. Since he has a moment of peace, he decides to try out his new abilities. Hello. he sends into the daemon infused object that he selects.

Time to test out my new abilities. See if the safe or bullet riddled gun are daemon infused. If so, greet them. If not, greet the daemon in my book knife drawing. And if we are in immediate danger of crashing somehow, bail out and pull my parachute. If I don't have time to do that, activate dragon transformation.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

Sorry about missing yesterdays turn. I was waylaid on my quest to write the turn by a set of Wizards and my phone battery.

Groo readies his shotgun, and makes sure his katana is ready to be drawn if needed.  If the beast goes for the pilot, Groo'll shoot it and body block it.
Groo hears a loud snort from where Rufferto points at him, suddenly a bull like beast comes charging out of the underbrush, It’s sides are seemingly growing a long set of vines from it. [Marksmanship 3] Groo fires his shotgun into the head of the bull like creature, it’s bone plates audibly crack about half way but it doesn’t even slow down,[dex 4] Groo hurls himself out of the way of the charging beast, he pick himself back up as the creature comes back around and snorts the vines shifting into a writhing mass as it gathers up it’s strength again.

Take a nice nap.
You lie down and fall asleep near the dead abomination, hopefully it won't be  featuring it self in any of you nightmares.

"Damn, I was hoping a live Nazi would be worth something to the spooks. Still, we've got what we need. The spooks should be able to get plenty of use out of the papers and the corpse. Should be fine to head home after we find the others. I'm going to see about cracking that safe. Nice job getting control of the plane. Just get us home on one piece and we can get paid." Daemian says to Phineas before leaving the cockpit. He stops in the navigator compartment by the safe. Since he has a moment of peace, he decides to try out his new abilities. Hello. he sends into the daemon infused object that he selects.

Time to test out my new abilities. See if the safe or bullet riddled gun are daemon infused. If so, greet them. If not, greet the daemon in my book knife drawing. And if we are in immediate danger of crashing somehow, bail out and pull my parachute. If I don't have time to do that, activate dragon transformation.
Neither the safe or the gun seem to be daemon infused, though you feel some faint draw of daemon when you touch the safe. Perhaps something is in there?

You hail the daemon in you knife. An explosion of color assaults your eyes in response into you, you can just make out the words HELLO as the letters burn themselves into your corneas.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:49:55 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Groo's eyes narrow as he meets the beast's gaze.  Calmly, he holsters his shotgun, taking his katana into both hands.  He squares his stance as the beast digs into the ground, and growls a guttural challenge back at the monster.

Groo meets the beast's charge with one of his own, attempting to decapitate the thing with one precise slash.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Go drop some fultons and circle about, take the time to look about the cockpit for lootables
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 09:11:55 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well screw you too! >.<))
((Can't really do anythig for you, most I could do is drop some supplies off and hope))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could drop off some Fulton balloons. They come standered with most planes. I'll let you know specifically if they don't.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could drop off some Fulton balloons. They come standered with most planes. I'll let you know specifically if they don't.
Oh okay then.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Groo always finds his way back, though. As much as I'd like to save Groo, the longer we spend trying increases the chance of the cataclysmic fuckup we seem to suffer every mission.))

I would like to speak with you more, once we get somewhere safe, if that would be alright. Daemian sends to the daemon in the book knife before looking at the safe.

Open the safe with my daemon arm (with daemonism), in a way that won't do excessive damage to the plane, or any damage if I can help it. Say hello to whatever daemon object is inside.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 11:55:29 pm by Beirus »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Groo's eyes narrow as he meets the beast's gaze.  Calmly, he holsters his shotgun, taking his katana into both hands.  He squares his stance as the beast digs into the ground, and growls a guttural challenge back at the monster.

Groo meets the beast's charge with one of his own, attempting to decapitate the thing with one precise slash.
Drawing his katana, Groo charges at the beast [daemonsim 3+2=5] [Beast resilience 4] Groo charges at the beast, and jumps up his katana slamming into the thick bone plates that make up the beasts neck. It cuts a little more than halfway through the extremely thick  bone and sinew and the bull continues it's wayward charge bleeding heavily from it's neck, as it goes though it's vines fan out to sucker punch or entangle Groo [Groo dex 6] [vines 5] Groo dances away from the vines but one of them still lands a glancing blow on his side…that ones going to hurt in the morning. The pilot fires his pistol into the beasts side as it turns [marksmanship 6] [beast ressilaicne 4] The .45 bullets slam into the side of the beast tearing away a couple of vines and perforating it's liver, it continues to bleed. The pilot needs to reload next turn.
Go drop some fultons and circle about, take the time to look about the cockpit for lootables
You fly over to the [piloting 6] and drop you fultons over the area where Groo and the pilot are fighting for their lives. The balloons gently drift to the ground on their parachutes…You swing around to inspect where they landed oops, that one might have got stuck on a tree.

((Groo always finds his way back, though. As much as I'd like to save Groo, the longer we spend trying increases the chance of the cataclysmic fuckup we seem to suffer every mission.))

I would like to speak with you more, once we get somewhere safe, if that would be alright. Daemian sends to the daemon in the book knife before looking at the safe.

Open the safe with my daemon arm (with daemonism), in a way that won't do excessive damage to the plane, or any damage if I can help it. Say hello to whatever daemon object is inside.
The mass of color slams into you again. THAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE AGREEMENT.

[4+4=8] You wind up a release a vicious roundhouse into the safes door, it crumples and your fist carries through it narrowly missing whatever was in the safe and slamming through the safes back door and the planes wall before finally coming to a halt.

The wall continues to sleep his slumber undisturbed by any dreams.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:10:51 am by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find some music to play while I wait for grue to find the fulton, check how much fuel we have
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

zzz
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Daemian opens the safe, reaching in to make contact with the object inside. Hello.

See what is in the safe. Greet it with my abilities.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find some music to play while I wait for grue to find the fulton, check how much fuel we have
You glancing around the plane you see a large magnetic tape with the words zwingend notwendig nacho Reienfolge von Führer on it.  Stretching you manage to push what you think is the play button. Immedietlly this begins to boom through the plane.

zzz
You sleep through the sound of Wagner now blasting through the plane. You mutter in your sleep as shrieking women in viking helmets come sweeping through your mind.

Daemian opens the safe, reaching in to make contact with the object inside. Hello.

See what is in the safe. Greet it with my abilities.
You reach in and find a pair of what appear to be earrings, but they look ilke they might be for looping about your ears? You say hello all the same. Who the bloody hell are you? you hear two different yet extremely similar voices chime in.

With an enraged feral scream, Groo charges back after the beast before it can recover, aiming to finish his attack on its neck.
The beast turns around and faces Groo again, Groo screams in defiance and rage and charges forward the bull becoming huge as the vines growing from it fan out to add width to it's charge. [daemonsim 4+1=5] Groo charges forward his katana slicing through the protective fan of vines and slamming into the beasts neck [beast resilience 1] The katana easily cleaves through the neck of the beasts and it comes off it's momentum propelling it forward as it dies.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:59:35 am by MidnightJaguar »

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 128