Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179149 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile

Hey, if nothing else, them nazis have good taste in musac.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Start humming noisily and, presumably, horribly.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Groo stands above the beast's corpse for a couple seconds, watching and waiting for it to show more signs of life.  Once he's confident it won't be getting back up, his angry expression flips back to a joyfully dopey one.  "Good boy, Rufferto!  Groo not see beastie!" he says, feeding another treat to the utterly terrified canine strapped to his chest.  He gives Rufferto a hug with his free arm, petting the dog's head as he turns to the pilot.  "Pilot know where to go yet?"

He then starts hurriedly butchering some of the Beast's corpse while waiting for a response.

Groo's gonna cut out any valuable bits of the beast that he can get to.  Also, the entire head, 'cause why not?  After he's done, he'll do as the pilot tells him, presumably either getting into a fulton or chopping down the tree the one fulton got stuck in.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Crap, they're British." Damian mutters to himself before continuing to "speak" with the daemons. My name is Daemian. I suppose the two of you are siblings? What are your names? And do you know where you are?

Talking to Daemons. And it's simple questions, not trying to be persuasive or anything, please don't give me a CHA roll.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

((Two posts in one day? What madness I say.))

Hey, if nothing else, them nazis have good taste in musac.
Your dream self shrugs and goes on a rollicking adventure with the women, carrying away the souls of the battle dead to Vallahalla …or maybe you got carried away to it? All you know is that there was a lot mead involved.

Start humming noisily and, presumably, horribly.
[charisma 3] You begin humming in the most boring and dull manner possible, if the wall wasn't asleep then he would have already passed out from boredom.

Groo stands above the beast's corpse for a couple seconds, watching and waiting for it to show more signs of life.  Once he's confident it won't be getting back up, his angry expression flips back to a joyfully dopey one.  "Good boy, Rufferto!  Groo not see beastie!" he says, feeding another treat to the utterly terrified canine strapped to his chest.  He gives Rufferto a hug with his free arm, petting the dog's head as he turns to the pilot.  "Pilot know where to go yet?"

He then starts hurriedly butchering some of the Beast's corpse while waiting for a response.

Groo's gonna cut out any valuable bits of the beast that he can get to.  Also, the entire head, 'cause why not?  After he's done, he'll do as the pilot tells him, presumably either getting into a fulton or chopping down the tree the one fulton got stuck in.
[str 6] Groo takes the katana and with skill of an expert butcher quickly and efficiently dismembers the beast he frees a bone plate and grabs a vine tendrils He also collects a large amount of beast meat for Rufferto. The pilot shakes his head st this Well, I suppose we best be getting that fulton down, before another one of them things comes along. Groo nods I'm assuming that Groo would use daemonism to use it just because otherwise good luck chopping the tree down. [daemonism 1+2=3] The daemon is clearly tired from all of this and the swing only takes a small piece out for the trunk., Groo is a bit tired himself and the daemon completely misses the tree barely missing the pilot who was wise enough to stand outside the blood circle.

"Crap, they're British." Damian mutters to himself before continuing to "speak" with the daemons. My name is Daemian. I suppose the two of you are siblings? What are your names? And do you know where you are?

Talking to Daemons. And it's simple questions, not trying to be persuasive or anything, please don't give me a CHA roll.
Well, Mr.Damian why the hell you asking all these questions. you hear a set of subdued whispering. The voices both come back very suspicious now …You a copper?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:32:34 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damian chuckles for a moment at being mistaken for a cop. "Fuck the coppers. Always sticking their noses where they don't belong, investigating "strange persons" just because of where they hang around or how they look. He sends back.

More daemon talking. It's a statement, not persuasion.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

(("It's not persuasion, it's just a statement that happens to be exactly the right thing to persuade them into liking me!"))

Groo will try cutting the tree down again, this time using his full +2 to daemonism.  Unless the reduced daemonism bonus is due to being tired, in which case he'll shoot the branch off the tree with his M1911.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(("It's not persuasion, it's just a statement that happens to be exactly the right thing to persuade them into liking me!"))

Groo will try cutting the tree down again, this time using his full +2 to daemonism.  Unless the reduced daemonism bonus is due to being tired, in which case he'll shoot the branch off the tree with his M1911.
Whoops,  that's more due to me being tired than Groo. Sorry about that I'll fix it.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It's Daemian's actual belief. He isn't lying or trying to manipulate them.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Except that they have no reason to trust you.

Also daemonism fixed it. Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:36:58 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Except that they have no reason to trust you.

Also daemonism fixed it. Sorry about that.
((They can be suspicious, Daemian doesn't care. It's a statement to give them information on his views. It's their call to trust it or not. Daemonism fixed what?))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((In that case, you're free to not try to be charismatic, but that means you'll automatically fail at it~))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((In that case, you're free to not try to be charismatic, but that means you'll automatically fail at it~))
((Nah, I can just try to not persuade them of anything. I've already got precedent in my interaction with the daemon in my limbs.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If we're just going by precedent we should excuse you from having to roll anything other than your Daemonism.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If we're just going by precedent we should excuse you from having to roll anything other than your Daemonism.))
((That's what I've been saying! Glad to see you agree. :P But anyway, I don't have a daemon tooth yet so CHA rolls are still something I need to avoid.))
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 128