Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180100 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 4: Well that wen't amazingly well, didn't it?
« Reply #1245 on: November 20, 2016, 10:24:53 pm »

Take the radio,we must never give up our wagner.
protect the wagner protect it with life and arm
[Engineering 3] You manage to get the radio out of it's case but your not sure which wires to disconnect, since you can't read German.
Imeddietlly after that you grab the Wagner tape and curl into a ball hissing about the precious. The hazmat teams stares at you and theres a flurry of activity as everyone checks their gas seals.
Daemian moves over to the daemon spook, whispering so hopefully he isn't overheard. He doesn't want his new things taken away before he can figure out what they do, after all. "I found a pair of daemon objects aboard the plane too, in a safe. The daemons inside seem to be related, not sure if that has any effect on what the items do. But they mentioned a room next to the room they each occupy, along with some sort of device that allows them to communicate with each other. I think that room might be the space for a person's mind to occupy, and these rings might be a communication device. Would you mind helping me verify it? Oh, and it seems like the daemons were criminals in their world. Might not want to affect any sort of authoritative air if you communicate with them." He politely asks the daemon spook.

If daemon spook agrees to help me test, let the daemons in the rings know we're gonna try to figure out what they do. Give daemon spook one of the rings. Use the other ring and send a generic thought: Testing, one, two, three, testing. If that doesn't work, try it verbally.
Currentlly the trio of spooks are all standing in a group but luckily neither of the other two care that your whispering very audibly in the daemons spooks ear.

T̡h͟e͜re͜ ́w̕as t̷al̡k ͞òf suc͝h ̧th͜ings͘ ̢a͢mon͝g ̕t̛h̕e̴ B͡r̛it͝i̛s͘h. S͠ee҉ms̀ ͟t͞he ͟Axi͡s͡ m͢an͘a̛g͡e҉d̵ t́o ͟c͟apt̸ure a̴n exa̧m̸p͞l͏e. ̧I s̕u̵p̴p̵os̛e a ̧f́įeld ͟tes̕t wòu͜ld͘ be ͜u̸sef̀u͞l.

You take the earing and hold it near your ear it immediately clamps down onto your ear hard enough to draw blood. Thinking seems to draw no response. You decide to talk out loud. Ye̛s,́ ye̢s ̶I ̸can ḩear ̕you. You hear the spooks voice almost as though he was talking in your ear. Though it's with a strange cockney accent. You also feel a touch tired.

Oh, I am? Just throw it full force into Groo's face then.
[str 5] [Groo ressiliance 6] The wal lefts the Shotgun in a two handed throw and hurls it at Groo. It slams into Groos' face and bounces off. Leaving a massive bone bruise on his face like someone hit him with a pipe but doesn't damage much else.

Smile and thank the wall for the shotgun.  Toss him a treat, too.

Groo completely ignoring the fact that a shotgun from a just slammed into his face thrown from a weightlifter and gives the wall a gap toothed grin before tossing a chunk of meat to the Wall.

Observing the proceeding after quietly talking to the pilot and Phineus for a couple of minutes the spooks speaks  up as the Gas masked figures begin to wheel the abomination out of the plane, and observes rather dryly.
I see that you gentlemen have everything well in hand, and thus payment is order he brings out a small bag from his pocket. Let's see. Mr. Groo if you'll hand over those beast parts that will net you 7 and you will receive 3 coins for excellent marksmanship. Mr. Phineaus for managing to not crash the plane despite the pilots unfortunate suicide and bringing the abomination home mostly intact you receive nine coins, though perhaps not doing such a…through job killing it would be more useful. Mr. Wall, you will receive a grand total of 8 coins as well for assisting in the capture of the plane. Though it would have been useful to perhaps capture one of the soldiers rather than killing all of them Mmm? As for you Mr. Damian, I can see that  you clearly would prefer to hang onto your daemonic fashion accessory. You receive 3 coins for your marginal assistance in the taking of the plane. If there are no further questions we will be going now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 01:40:04 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: November 20, 2016, 10:42:16 pm »

lvl up: +5 dex, +5 marksmam

Purchases:
7 get finger of human hand tipped with claws
3 get battery and pack to hold radio in, get someone more competent then I to hooke it all up.

Action:
Just cut all the wirses, we can figure out which connect to which later.

Apollagize for killing the thing and write down an apollagy about how it looked to be in pain and had puppy dog grue eyes.

Also go try and sharpen the daemon hand fingers into claws and lightly poke the local daemonologist and point to the hand and make talking motions

See what I am purchasing for 3 tokens

Wagner is love, wagner is life

Be the wagner

Proect your wagner

Venorate the god-wagner

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:03:04 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: November 20, 2016, 11:06:01 pm »

((The last time one of your characters tried to get a nonverbal message across to Daemian, he got punched in the gut. I'd recommend you use your words.))

((Edit: MJ has informed me your character is mute. Nevermind.))

"That depends on your partner. I understand you are both very busy men, but if he were willing to keep the other ring, it would permit us to stay in contact on missions. It might even prevent catastrophes like the ones I heard occurred before I got here. And it would be nice to be able to get advice from a more experienced daemonist, if you would be amenable to that." Daemian says, the last part of the statement directed at the daemon spook. "If not, I don't know that I'd have more use for them than you would. You can have them for seven coins."

Talking stuff. If daemon spook doesnt want to keep in contact, remove my ring and give it to them for seven coins. Then greet the daemon in Phineas' hand, see what it's like.

Level up: +2 Charisma, +2 Engineering
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:46:59 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: November 20, 2016, 11:08:26 pm »

"No. Murder good."

It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: November 20, 2016, 11:34:17 pm »

"Yaaay, Groo get more money!  C'mon Rufferto, Groo has great idea!"

Take the trade, putting Groo to 10 tokens.  Go get the lugers and shotgun valued, but don't sell them.  Yet.

As for levelup, Groo will put both stat points in resilience, getting him to +3 resilience.  Yay for tankiness.  The two skill points are TBD.

((Reminder that we get double levelups in Mainpiston, due to the death rate.  Spaz, you've only done half your levelup.))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: November 21, 2016, 04:13:27 pm »

Hey, egan what's your level up? Also spayz you need to finish your level up. You've only done half.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 21, 2016, 05:46:41 pm »

Hey, egan what's your level up? Also spayz you need to finish your level up. You've only done half.
Oh? +5 to daemonism
+5 to str
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: November 21, 2016, 05:51:20 pm »

Strength x2

Daemonism
Beast mastery

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 22, 2016, 12:48:18 am »

lvl up: +5 dex, +5 marksmam

Purchases:
7 get finger of human hand tipped with claws
3 get battery and pack to hold radio in, get someone more competent then I to hooke it all up.

Action:
Just cut all the wirses, we can figure out which connect to which later.

Apollagize for killing the thing and write down an apollagy about how it looked to be in pain and had puppy dog grue eyes.

Also go try and sharpen the daemon hand fingers into claws and lightly poke the local daemonologist and point to the hand and make talking motions

See what I am purchasing for 3 tokens

Wagner is love, wagner is life

Be the wagner

Proect your wagner

Venorate the god-wagner

"No. Murder good."

Phineaus severs the wires for the radio thus cutting the actual radio out of the plane. He is then waylaid by the wall.
[Wall Str 6] [Phineas str 6] The Wall lunges for the Wagner tape. Phineas refuses to let go and it turns into an epic tug of war match. The two contestants slamming each other into the bulkheads as they grapple for control. Clearlly the walls gym membership has paid off and he quickly establishes the upper hand, tearing the tape out of phineauses grasp. THE WALLLLLL He roars triumphantly.
Recovering from this emotional shock he goes and gets a battery and a big backpack to hold onto the radio. He spends three coins on this purchase. He also goes to a somewhat shady doctors, office and buys a beast arm.

((The last time one of your characters tried to get a nonverbal message across to Daemian, he got punched in the gut. I'd recommend you use your words.))

((Edit: MJ has informed me your character is mute. Nevermind.))

"That depends on your partner. I understand you are both very busy men, but if he were willing to keep the other ring, it would permit us to stay in contact on missions. It might even prevent catastrophes like the ones I heard occurred before I got here. And it would be nice to be able to get advice from a more experienced daemonist, if you would be amenable to that." Daemian says, the last part of the statement directed at the daemon spook. "If not, I don't know that I'd have more use for them than you would. You can have them for seven coins."

Talking stuff. If daemon spook doesnt want to keep in contact, remove my ring and give it to them for seven coins. Then greet the daemon in Phineas' hand, see what it's like.

Level up: +2 Charisma, +2 Engineering

Hm̷m͜,̴ ͞I ̧a̕m ҉b҉u̢s͝y,̢ ̢and͜ ͏would҉ ̧th͢u̢s̶ ͜bę un̡able ͢t͏o ̕offȩŗ ̡mu̢c͝h ̀in̵ ̧the ̧w͠ay of a̸ḑv́i͜c͡ȩ. I c͟o̧u͡ld̛ ͟gi̸ve͡ t͞h̵is de̴vi̢ce tǫ ̧an͏ ͝às̀s̸ist͏ant͞ t́hǫugh. ̢Is ̸th͏a̶t a̵n̛ a̛c̷cep̡t͟able arrang͘ȩmén̡t̨?̵

You also contact the daemon in Phineauses hand. Oh, hello Deary, come for some of grandma's cookies?

"Yaaay, Groo get more money!  C'mon Rufferto, Groo has great idea!"

Take the trade, putting Groo to 10 tokens.  Go get the lugers and shotgun valued, but don't sell them.  Yet.

As for levelup, Groo will put both stat points in resilience, getting him to +3 resilience.  Yay for tankiness.  The two skill points are TBD.

((Reminder that we get double levelups in Mainpiston, due to the death rate.  Spaz, you've only done half your levelup.))
Groo takes the trade and then takes the shotgun and lugers to a gunshop. Hmm, the salesman tells Groo first of all…why dos the shotgun have all this splintering on the butt, and why is there all of this blood on all of them? Recovering from his shock at the bloody mess that's smeared all over the guns. Hmm, I'll give you 2 and a 1/2 each for the pistols. Not a lot of call for Lugers right now I'm not sure if the bloods gonna help or hurt the sale. As for the shotgun, it would help if I knew why it's so banged up on the but and why it's got Nazi markings on it.

Groo also hears a voice telling him he should decided what the two skill points are going to be.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:43:44 pm by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 22, 2016, 10:11:30 am »

Get beast arm on in place of human hand and make sure demon hand is in place

Phineus looks at the Wall for a long time before hissing out WWWWRRRRYYYYYYYY!

You can probably assume what I want to do to the wall ((here's a hitn, the red text is a link)

Also shouldn't my str, daemonis, and marksmanship be +1on the char sheets at the end of your posts and dex be at 0.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:05:51 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 22, 2016, 11:44:46 am »

"I think that would work. I suppose your assistant could always give you the device if I encountered an issue that required more nuanced advice than they could provide, right? If so, I agree." Daemian responds to the spook before looking at Phineas. "You can go take the radio back in a bit. If you want me to do this, you need to hold still." He states. While that sounds wonderful, I'm afraid I can't this time. You see, your new lodgings are in the limb of one of my allies. The good thing is that you are in his hand, so you could probably still bake and cook if you wanted to. I understand this may be confusing for you, but I wanted to ask you to aid my ally however you can. Daemian sends to Granny daemon. "Alright, you can go kill thathe other guy. Or take the radio back. Or whatever." He says to Phineas.

Mostly talking stuff, then go see if there's a police auction going on where I could buy Damiin's knife fragments.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 22, 2016, 12:06:02 pm »

((Do any of you want a luger or the shotgun?  Or should I just sell the guns?  We can share the proceeds, since I don't think there's anything I want to buy immediately anyway.))

"Groo crew kill lots of nazis, take plane and guns!  Groo think Wall hit nazi over head with shotgun, like this!" he mimes bashing a head in with the shotgun.  "Oh... what if Groo keep nazi shotgun, but give Groo shotgun?'

Explain the blood and bashing marks.  Then ask if they will accept the non-nazi shotgun, while Groo keeps the nazi shotgun.

As for skillpoints, both go to piloting.  I have the distinct feeling our pilot's gonna get himself killed eventually.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: November 22, 2016, 07:06:35 pm »

If by "eventually" you mean right now. You realize that I have +3 str, right?

Purchase for 7 tokens a human-mod beast arm, and pay an extra 3 tokens to make it as strong as possible.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 07:08:45 pm by Egan_BW »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: November 23, 2016, 02:00:03 am »

Get beast arm on in place of human hand and make sure demon hand is in place

Phineus looks at the Wall for a long time before hissing out WWWWRRRRYYYYYYYY!

You can probably assume what I want to do to the wall ((here's a hitn, the red text is a link)

Also shouldn't my str, daemonis, and marksmanship be +1on the char sheets at the end of your posts and dex be at 0.
(The stats were indeed off, but don't worry I fixed it.))
After sitting patiently for about 25 minutes while the wall goes and gets a beast arm attached to him you lungs for him beast arm outstretched  [Str 1] [Wall str 6]  with a scream of give me that radio back you lungs towards the wall. He easily blockd the blow with his sheild and when your claws get stuck in it reaches around and with his own beast arm slashes your beasts arms tendons and your left Achilles tendons in one graceful sweep. Your arm goes limp your muscles having nothing to pull against and you collapse to the ground to the ground screaming. The wall shakes his head sadly as he walks away.

"I think that would work. I suppose your assistant could always give you the device if I encountered an issue that required more nuanced advice than they could provide, right? If so, I agree." Daemian responds to the spook before looking at Phineas. "You can go take the radio back in a bit. If you want me to do this, you need to hold still." He states. While that sounds wonderful, I'm afraid I can't this time. You see, your new lodgings are in the limb of one of my allies. The good thing is that you are in his hand, so you could probably still bake and cook if you wanted to. I understand this may be confusing for you, but I wanted to ask you to aid my ally however you can. Daemian sends to Granny daemon. "Alright, you can go kill thathe other guy. Or take the radio back. Or whatever." He says to Phineas.
Mostly talking stuff, then go see if there's a police auction going on where I could buy Damiin's knife fragments.
Oh such a polite young man. Take care dearie don't worry about my I have my Knitting and kitchen to keep me occupied.
After that you ignore the. Screams and roars of THE WALL and make your way to the hated pigs.
((Do any of you want a luger or the shotgun?  Or should I just sell the guns?  We can share the proceeds, since I don't think there's anything I want to buy immediately anyway.))

"Groo crew kill lots of nazis, take plane and guns!  Groo think Wall hit nazi over head with shotgun, like this!" he mimes bashing a head in with the shotgun.  "Oh... what if Groo keep nazi shotgun, but give Groo shotgun?'

Explain the blood and bashing marks.  Then ask if they will accept the non-nazi shotgun, while Groo keeps the nazi shotgun.

As for skillpoints, both go to piloting.  I have the distinct feeling our pilot's gonna get himself killed eventually.

Ah, so your privateers eh? Well some customers like things like that. All that swashbuckling and shit. But regardless I think an offer of 6 coins for your "Groo gun" would be fine.[\blue]
If by "eventually" you mean right now. You realize that I have +3 str, right?

Purchase for 7 tokens a human-mod beast arm, and pay an extra 3 tokens to make it as strong as possible.

You buy the arm. But  it would appear as if the surgeons don't sell upgrades for  that cheap.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: November 23, 2016, 08:40:01 am »

"WHEN YOU COME TO IT AND YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH IT AND YOU CAN'T KNOCK IT DOWN-"

Use my shield to gradually roll the prone phenonrze over to the edge of the platform.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 128