Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179179 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 5: Roast Beast
« Reply #1351 on: December 11, 2016, 02:49:25 pm »

"Hmm, maybe you can. We will test it later, in a safe, controlled environment where I can get medical attention if something goes wrong. Or in a dangerous, uncontrolled environment if I have no other options. Energy is...hard to explain. It's like power. It lets you do things. I'm sure Mr. Daemon will teach you about it." Daemian replies to 53 before stopping for a moment. "I think it's time for me to wake up. The others have probably gotten a job and flown us there while I was asleep. Or more likely crashed on the way. You two be nice to each other. No more unwarranted destruction of Mr. Daemon's things." He says before heading for the front door.

Wake up, go with the others. Stay in a safe spot, like the back or middle of the group.

"What'd I miss? What are we supposed to get paid for this time?"
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: December 11, 2016, 11:27:17 pm »

We're here already, without any glorious air combat?

Go forth and catch em all. Stay a safe distance behind the wall.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: December 14, 2016, 03:50:19 pm »

Go forth and Tank.

Go forwards and support

Groo will boldly lead the way to the team's goal, to the best of his ability!

We're here already, without any glorious air combat?

Go forth and catch em all. Stay a safe distance behind the wall.

You all collect into a group after a moment Damian joins you as well. Groo of course leads from the front, galumphing confidently forward holding his shotgun as though it were a swagger stick and going HUP HUP HUP endlessly. The wall meanwhile swivels around while holding his shield, paranoid that he can't block everything all at once. Phineaus meanwhile stays near the middle clutching his shotgun and staring around at the trees. Aigresaur meanwhile hides behind the wall walking cirlces around him so that he's always behind the wall. Damian freshly awakened from his drug induced nap, is safely tucked in the center of this motley group. As the group urged on by Groo's misremembered and off beat call and responses, wanders through the black forest, you come upon a clearing. In it sits a dead large deer like beast though it's hard to make out any fine details with all of the bags swarming over it. Near it there are a large amount of tracks

"Hmm, maybe you can. We will test it later, in a safe, controlled environment where I can get medical attention if something goes wrong. Or in a dangerous, uncontrolled environment if I have no other options. Energy is...hard to explain. It's like power. It lets you do things. I'm sure Mr. Daemon will teach you about it." Daemian replies to 53 before stopping for a moment. "I think it's time for me to wake up. The others have probably gotten a job and flown us there while I was asleep. Or more likely crashed on the way. You two be nice to each other. No more unwarranted destruction of Mr. Daemon's things." He says before heading for the front door.

Wake up, go with the others. Stay in a safe spot, like the back or middle of the group.

"What'd I miss? What are we supposed to get paid for this time?"
YES SIR! 53 replies enthusiastically as he slams his fist into the training dummy. The daemon winces at the noise before glancing around the carnage and ruefully shaking his head. He begins to walk down towards the basement where 53 is while you see yourself out. Namely by opening the door and striding confidently into the inky blackness…..your never quite sure why you always wake up in the sitting room yet exit out the door, but that seems to be the way things work here.

Waking up from where you've been lying in the bomb bay you brush the ash off your clothing and causually make your way to the rest of the group, slipping into the middle between Phineaus and the wall.

Sorry about not updating for a while, exams and all, normal updates will resume Friday.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:14:01 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: December 14, 2016, 03:52:16 pm »

Duck behind THE WALL!
and open fire on the bags, if anyone gets close enough for melee go try to brag one with my claw hand and stab it with the other hand
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: December 14, 2016, 06:47:18 pm »

Face enemy and hold down right click.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: December 15, 2016, 12:41:25 am »

This beastmaster kit... what does it do anyway?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: December 15, 2016, 01:38:40 am »

((I think it lets you tame a live beast, and possibly perform field surgery on beast corpses to get the neat parts outo of them. If they corpses aren't completely destroyed by gunfire, anyway.

Also, MJ, I think you might need to edit the daemon knife info in my sheet since the daemon fixed it.))

"Hey, you all healed up in there? We might be getting into a fight soon and I'll need your assistance." Damian sends to the daemon knife as he watches his surroundings and those bags on the corpse apprehensively.

Check up on the knife daemon. Stay in the middle of the group, or at least behind the Wall. If those bags attack us and get into melee range, or if something else sneaks up on us ans gets into melee range, carve them up with my knife wielded by my daemon arm. Double daemonism combo! And hopefully some sort of useful benefit over wielding it with my fleshy arm.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 02:20:27 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: December 15, 2016, 06:19:11 pm »

All clustering around a wall? So much for combat spacing.

set down a bear trap equivalent. Stand behind it and be bait. Shake butt to entice the quarry.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: December 15, 2016, 07:27:07 pm »

set down a bear trap equivalent. Stand behind it and be bait. Shake butt to entice the quarry.
((truely the perfect action, may I sig this?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: December 15, 2016, 10:30:14 pm »

This beastmaster kit... what does it do anyway?

It comes with a variety of ropes, nets, and large syringes filled with fast acting tranquilizers….. try not to overdo those. In addition to that it comes with bone saws, a couple of scapels that resemble a butchers cleaver along with some other knives and grabbers at the bottom of it all is a reciprocating rotary saw with a huge battery. It's also got a variety of acids to chew through metal, in a little pocket by the side of it, theres a see through plastic case with a business card on it. It reads we understand that beast anatomy is vastly varied, in the event that you encounter a beast that you are unable to dissect or capture please contact this number at the first available opportunity. It also lists a radio frequency and the words. We Deliver.

((I think it lets you tame a live beast, and possibly perform field surgery on beast corpses to get the neat parts outo of them. If they corpses aren't completely destroyed by gunfire, anyway.

Also, MJ, I think you might need to edit the daemon knife info in my sheet since the daemon fixed it.))

"Hey, you all healed up in there? We might be getting into a fight soon and I'll need your assistance." Damian sends to the daemon knife as he watches his surroundings and those bags on the corpse apprehensively.

Check up on the knife daemon. Stay in the middle of the group, or at least behind the Wall. If those bags attack us and get into melee range, or if something else sneaks up on us ans gets into melee range, carve them up with my knife wielded by my daemon arm. Double daemonism combo! And hopefully some sort of useful benefit over wielding it with my fleshy arm.

Also Daemon knife info has been fixed, Berius sorry about that.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 10:47:27 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: December 17, 2016, 02:47:08 am »

Duck behind THE WALL!
and open fire on the bags, if anyone gets close enough for melee go try to brag one with my claw hand and stab it with the other hand

You were already clustering by the THE WALL so it’s more just hiding.  [Marksmanship 3] You fire wildly at the bags it hits about 5 bags on the outskirts of the beast carcass but sends the rest into a frenzy. They swarm at the group. [Beast arm str 3] You try to grab a couple of them, but they are far too nimble.  In retaliation some of the bags try to swarm you [bags 1] [dex 4] The bags swarm is weak and scattered you even manage to crush a couple as you go.

Face enemy and hold down right click.
The wall puts up his shield, and braces as the swarm of bags slam into him [bags 3] They slash at him but it seems his shield mostly manages to send them breaking around him like a rock.  He does get a couple of superficial scapres though.
The bags loop around for an attack[ bags 2]  [str 2]Their swarm is even less cohesive but  the wall barely shifts the shield around.

Groo holsters his shotgun, and starts taking out bags with his .45 pistol.  He'll protectively wield his sword in his off-hand, but dodging behind the wall is preferable to parrying a blow.
Groo pulls his pistol and starts doing some target practice. [Marksmanship 2] Groo takes out a couple of the bags. But there’s still about 3

You do the sexy wiggle dance as bags swarm around you.  You also toss a net at them. [Str 6] It captures about 2/5’s of the bags and sends them tumbling to the ground.

[daemonism 2+4=6] Your knife shifts into a long almost flyswatter like contraption and takes out a number of bags.

There’s about a 2 score bags left the rest are either dead or captured. Aigreasur has about a dozen in his net.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:31:58 pm by MidnightJaguar »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: December 17, 2016, 02:52:28 am »

Shield bash.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: December 17, 2016, 03:00:50 am »

Rip and tear!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 128