Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180071 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 5: Roast Beast
« Reply #1410 on: December 24, 2016, 11:43:47 am »

"Bad Mirella, get her Rufferto!  Save president Groo, president Groo make more guns so ruffy puppies shoot more bad Mirellas!

Groo continues to play imaginary games with his dog, completely oblivious to the danger nearby.

((Yeah, that was my post for Kindred.  Whoops. >.> ))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: December 25, 2016, 09:27:55 pm »

"I WAŃT̨ ͞I͢T.̶ S͢T͢E͢AL ̛T͜H͢AT̛ GIA͠ǸT ̀B̛ÉAST ͡FÓR ̕T̢HE̸ S͘W̨E͜ET ̡DO͠L͜LAR͡ C̡ÓI̕ǸS͞."

TANK

You brace your legs and stare hard at the beor as you scream at it. Behind you Aigresaur makes beast calls and Damian continues to cower, seemingly engrossed in one of those conversations that only he can hear. The bull beast is also charging at you.

If there's something in one of the nets, and it's nearby - like pushing against THE WALL's shield kind of near, stick it full of tranquilizers.

Make more animal sounds: This time, try to intimidate and challenge. Hide behind THE WALL and make it look like that big thing is making animal challenges at the surrounding beasts.

[charisma 6] [bull beast bravery 4] You howl and screech at the same time a difficult feat for human vocal cords, but are successful in making a challenge to the bull like beast, However it doesn't seem to be that intimated by the bulk of the wall though it slows it's charge slitghlly just in case it needs to flee.

Shoot the Guy!
[beast str 6] [marksmanship 6] [beast resilience 5] The beast finnaly tears free of the nets confining embrace and begins it's charge towards you, in a panic you fire a shot into the beasts head and but it doesn't seem to slowdown.

"Bad Mirella, get her Rufferto!  Save president Groo, president Groo make more guns so ruffy puppies shoot more bad Mirellas!

Groo continues to play imaginary games with his dog, completely oblivious to the danger nearby.

((Yeah, that was my post for Kindred.  Whoops. >.> ))
((I figured.))
Groo continues to train Rufferto as to how to hunt frenzied imaginary vampires, he's quite proficient at it, easily shutting down the vampire when she lunges for president Groo.

The beor unleashes a loud cry followed by a goat of flame from his mouth and the appearance of small pinholes on it's sides, with a cry it begins a charge towards your position. It will arrive in two turns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: December 25, 2016, 09:32:02 pm »

CAN'T BREAK THIS WALL
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: December 25, 2016, 09:58:01 pm »

Keep shooting! aim for the legs
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: December 25, 2016, 11:45:04 pm »

"I need you to tell me the best way to take out a charging beast with a thrown knife without damaging its brain. And this will probably hurt, but I need a knife to throw."

Summon one knife from my book painting. Get instructions from the book daemon if they are helpful, then throw the knife at the beor using my daemon arm. Aim for the throat, spinal cord, or vitals.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 12:27:48 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: December 26, 2016, 10:07:13 am »

Groo looks around, suddenly realizing he and Rufferto are alone.  Of course, judging by the gunshots and roars nearby, that will change soon.

Draw the daemon katana and a 1911, then charge over to assist the team!  Take a shot at the charging beast, aiming for a leg.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: December 27, 2016, 03:39:13 pm »

((Forum was being weird, wouldn't allow itself to be postedt until the colors within the quote was removed. Which is also why this turn is late.))

CAN'T BREAK THIS WALL
[str 5] [wall resilience 5] [beast str 5]((…holy shit that was a lot of fives)) The beast slams into the Walls shield, it’s horns embedding themselves in the shield as the wall by some feat of strength still clutches to his shield, is lifted bodily up and carried along on the beasts rampage.

Keep shooting! aim for the legs
[marksmanship 2] Your shot goes wide and the bull like beast keeps going and as it slams into the wall, you dive out of the way [dex 3] Your foot gets  kicked by a powerful hoof in your dive as the beast passes with it’s passenger but your makeshift steel toed boots keep you from any serious harm.
"I need you to tell me the best way to take out a charging beast with a thrown knife without damaging its brain. And this will probably hurt, but I need a knife to throw."

Summon one knife from my book painting. Get instructions from the book daemon if they are helpful, then throw the knife at the beor using my daemon arm. Aim for the throat, spinal cord, or vitals.
Well sir, I would suggest that you throw a knife at it’s legs, or perhaps throwing it in such a way that the knife thunks into it’s vital organs.  And my apologies sir, but I’m not sure why needing a knife to throw would. He suddenly cuts off and your head is filled with a wordless scream of agony that lasts for 30 seconds until he finally finds words and begins to scream SWEET FUCK MY HAND WHERE THE FUCK HAS MY HAND GONE? FUCK! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? This soon degenerates into him simply sobbing as you hurriedly cut off the connection. But hey, you got a nice if paint spattered bowie knife.

Deciding that you’ll deal with your consciousness latter you hurl the knife at the beor  [6+4=10] your arm blurs fast enough  it spins you around and with the crack of  the breaking sound barrier the knife hurtles towards the beor with the force of an AP .50 cal [resilience 1] The knife slams into the beors face shattering it’s head with the force of the initial impact and travels lengthwise through the entirety of the beor emerging out the other side in a messy explosion of blood, brains,  and entrails. The beors corpse takes another staggering step from sheer momentum and then keels over. 

You stare at your triumph, nearly giddy, [resilience 4] until you slowly sink to the forest floor, too tired to even stand.
Groo looks around, suddenly realizing he and Rufferto are alone.  Of course, judging by the gunshots and roars nearby, that will change soon.

Draw the daemon katana and a 1911, then charge over to assist the team!  Take a shot at the charging beast, aiming for a leg.
With a roar of realization matched by Ruffertos howl, Groo draws his katana and his pistol looking like for all the world like a modern day swashbuckler. Groo lumbers into place, and takes aim with his pistol. [marksmanship 1] [beast resilience 5] Groo’s shot is a glancing hit and does little but a flesh wound to the beast. Groo watches as the wall is lifted off his feet screaming YOU CAN’T BREAK THIS WALL....BUT YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MOVE IT![/size]

So to recap in case this turn was confusing, the wall is currently hitching a ride on the bull like beast, and the Beor just got pulped by a really lucky shot…which damian didn't die to somehow.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 06:13:04 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: December 27, 2016, 03:41:13 pm »

Groo begins laughing maniacally, as he holsters his pistol and grips his katana in both hands. 

Groo charges directly towards the bull, intending to cut off as many legs as possible.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: December 27, 2016, 03:58:26 pm »

Pick up Damian and hoist him over my shoulders, move him towards the wall and grue. keep claw hand free so that, if worse comes to worse, I can use Damian as a shield and strike with the claws
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: December 27, 2016, 09:12:52 pm »

Place Pricilla inside the beast's spinal cord.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: December 28, 2016, 03:14:00 am »

Recover energy. If my life is in immediate danger or Phineas tries using me as a shield and puts me in danger, go draconian and lash out my attacker with my barbed tail and frost breath. Maybe throw in a few claw swipes and bites too.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: December 28, 2016, 03:34:22 am »

Groo begins laughing maniacally, as he holsters his pistol and grips his katana in both hands. 

Groo charges directly towards the bull, intending to cut off as many legs as possible.
[daemonism 3+2=5] [beast resilience 1] With the laugh of a madman, Groo  calls upon the daemon within his blade and charges the beast being half being pulled and half directing the blade. It stirkes into the beast just after it kicks the wall, and with a single blow cuts through the beasts right front leg. The beast goes down in a heap from the imbalance of the weight of it’s massive form.  It’s not dead though.

Groo feels somewhat tired, but nothing too bad.

Pick up Damian and hoist him over my shoulders, move him towards the wall and grue. keep claw hand free so that, if worse comes to worse, I can use Damian as a shield and strike with the claws
[str 4] You lift the limp form of Damian up and take a couple of steps to towards the now rolled over bull.  Damn those metal limbs make him heavy. He summons the energy to groan at you as you move him.

Place Pricilla inside the beast's spinal cord.
[str 1] [beast str 4] [wall resilience 6] in the midst of the beast thrashing around the wall makes a fateful mistake, he takes his beast arm away from the shield to go for a slash of the beasts spinal cord, just as the bull like beast throws it’s head and flings the wall to the ground overcoming his human limbs strength. The Wall instead of being trampled to death instead only takes a blow to his leg hard enough to make a simple fracture in his left femur. He is sent rolling away, by the force of the blow, out of immediate danger though.

Recover energy. If my life is in immediate danger or Phineas tries using me as a shield and puts me in danger, go draconian and lash out my attacker with my barbed tail and frost breath. Maybe throw in a few claw swipes and bites too.
Damian recovers enough to look a bit more energetic.  Having the energy to groan when Phineas lifts him off the ground. Looks like he will be able to stand up on his own in a turn.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: December 28, 2016, 03:38:36 am »

No matter. Rip and tear at its leg stump.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: December 28, 2016, 07:00:21 am »

Throw more nets and attack with more tranquilisers!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: December 28, 2016, 09:16:21 am »

Keep away from the beast till  Damian is awake again
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 128