Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179174 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0:Mission 5: Roast Beast
« Reply #1455 on: January 01, 2017, 03:30:06 am »

"Priscilla wonders if THE WALL also gets a present. THE WALL does not care, is wall."

Examine substance inside the bottle, then stow it for later.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 01, 2017, 03:39:48 am »

((Happy new year, y'all.))

Open my present. Make contact and say Hi. Go see about painting the knife picture into a daemon metal golem. Buy the additional paint or shade of paint for daemon metal if I need to with my payment from the mission. Wish the book daemon Merry Christmas and summon the golem if I have the energy to not have a chance of dying, after ordering it not to harm me of course. Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:50:05 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 01, 2017, 03:43:19 am »

Open the present and taste the bottle, wave good by to satan claus
(Merry x-year also I have something I so want to make on this that will make up for the lack of strength of the daemon hand))
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 03:47:03 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 02, 2017, 04:58:49 am »

"Priscilla wonders if THE WALL also gets a present. THE WALL does not care, is wall."

Examine substance inside the bottle, then stow it for later.

A͡h w̶e͞l͏l ҉we tho͘u̕g͞ht that ̸you̴r̛ gi̷ft ͘w̕ou̸ld̷ ̴ac̷t͜ a͠s the w̕all̷s ͟g̷i̡ft̀ ͘as̴ ͢we͢ll. ͢Y͘ou̡'̷l̨l see҉ ́w͜haţ w͟è me҉a҉n ̧i͟f y̵ou͟ ͘ȩnd u͟p ͢dr҉i̕nki͘n̶ģ it͡.

You tear of the christmas themed packaging, festooned with a cartoonish reindeer like beast with leathery wings and a psychotic looking Santa holding a sack filled with firearms, and stare at the glass bottle inside. [int 2] You peer closely at it. Maybe it’s a fine wine?

((Happy new year, y'all.))

Open my present. Make contact and say Hi. Go see about painting the knife picture into a daemon metal golem. Buy the additional paint or shade of paint for daemon metal if I need to with my payment from the mission. Wish the book daemon Merry Christmas and summon the golem if I have the energy to not have a chance of dying, after ordering it not to harm me of course. Merry Christmas.
You open your present, inside it is a an old style ring.
You here a somewhat distraught female voice. Who the hell are you? What have you done with my husband?  You quickly cut the connection again. And set about modifying the painting of almost every knife in existence into that of a daemon mech. Returning to the aparement you collect your paints. [Daemonism 5+4=9] It’s  tough working around all the knives but something posses you and when the fervor clears you have made a somewhat disturbing looking mech it ssems to be somehow made of knives, though at the same time it looks like some of the knives are stabbing the the mech as well. Disregarding this worrying fact you decide to summon the daemon mech. With the horrible sound of screaming the daemon is shoved into reality. It staggers around for a second seeming to need to orient itself with the real world and clearly in a lot of pain. It's about 8 feet in height, and is roughly humanoid, though instead of smooth metal it seems to be instead a number of knives, several of which seem to jab into it with it's every move. You great it with a customary, Merry Christmas, It stops staggering around before it seem to recognize you. [Daemonism 2+4=6] [daemon power 1+6=7]   It lurches towards you disregarding your will, screaming YOU! YOU! YOU DID THIS TO US YOU MOTHERFUCKER. WE ARE GOING TO TEAR YOU APART![/glow] as it charges towards you in it’s knify glory
 [dex 2] you clumslly dodge out of the way of it’s outstretched arm  as it charges into a building, seeming to cut into the brick without really slowing down...or at least you think you do until you look down at your arm and see your non daemon arm lying just where you dodged.

Open the present and taste the bottle, wave good by to satan claus
(Merry x-year also I have something I so want to make on this that will make up for the lack of strength of the daemon hand))
You take a sip of the bottle. It would appear to be extremlly highgrade alcholol, high enough to make a Molotov cocktail in it, or diluted could have quite a few parties. You also open the present, it’s a small very high RPM rotary saw. Perfect for fine metal working and some mild sculpting. You wave goodbye as Santa Claus hightails it back to his government issued car. This santa has a very modern slay.

Yayy!  Open present, then get paid!

Groo tears his box open to reveal a .22 caliber two shot derringer with 12 bullets included. He then chases after the now radpilly retreating santa calling Groo needs chirstmas bonus.

Everyone who is not Damian heres a faint scream a couple of blocks away. Santa while previously he was just observing the proceedings and didn't seem to care when Damian wandered off by himself, Now suddenly stops and begins to sprint towards his car before diving in and zooming off towards the sound.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 02, 2017, 11:00:12 am »

Open the present! If it's a living thing, welcome my new friend!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 02, 2017, 02:59:35 pm »

((I was supposed to order it not to harm me and wish it Merry Christmas before summoning it, MJ. You know, when it was still easier to control. Because of this exact thing happening.))
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:36:48 pm by Beirus »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 02, 2017, 03:03:50 pm »

Slowly head over torwards the source of the screaming.
+2 to piloting (so it should be at 10/15 to +3)
+1 to dex
+1 to strength (should put it half way to +2)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:41:40 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 02, 2017, 11:20:29 pm »

"Ow, damn it. That was my arm! You only lost your hand, and I'm trying to give you a body to make up for it. You have the material, I can give you the energy to shape it to whatever form you want if you stop trying to kill me."

+2 Cha
+2 Engineering

I never thought I'd knowingly choose to make a CHA roll, but I have almost no options. Keep running while talking though, or just run if I can't manage to speak clearly. Haul ass back to where the others were. Block any attacks using my daemon knife.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:31:07 am by Beirus »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: January 03, 2017, 12:22:00 am »

"QUIET, PRISCILLA. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING."

Go eat something massive and delicious from a Diner.

+2 Str
+1 Piloting
+1 Beast Mastery
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:13:44 am by Egan_BW »
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 03, 2017, 03:16:53 am »

Groo will chase car faithfully!

"Groo want coins!  Groo need to buy Rufferto doggy gift!"
Groo runs after the car as the spook careens down the streets of detroit [dex 2] Clearlly Groo is not the terminator and can't keep up with car. it soon leaves him in the dust as the spook calls out the window. D̡ON̡'́T W͝OR͝RY ̶MR̵. ́ĢROO,̛ YO͞U̶'L̨L͟ ͘BE̸ PAI҉D A͢S̡ ͟S̨O͠ON̢ ͢AS͟ ̛W̛E ͘G̕E͞T T̨HI҉S ̨L̀IT͞T͡LE͡ ̶P͏R͜O͟B̶ĹE͜M TAK͢ĘN̴ ÇAR͢E̴ OF.

Open the present! If it's a living thing, welcome my new friend!
You open it up, inside is a long snake like beast. It has three eyes, and the markings of a cottonmouth, muscly and a razor sharp tail. It seems to be ready to go for taming.

Slowly head over torwards the source of the screaming.
+2 to piloting (so it should be at 10/15 to +3)
+1 to dex
+1 to strength (should put it half way to +2)

You begin to saunter after the sound. It should take another two turns of walking, since time is slowed right now.

"Ow, damn it. That was my arm! You only lost your hand, and I'm trying to give you a body to make up for it. You have the material, I can give you the energy to shape it to whatever form you want if you stop trying to kill me."

+2 Cha
+2 Engineering

I never thought I'd knowingly choose to make a CHA roll, but I have almost no options. Keep running while talking though, or just run if I can't manage to speak clearly. Haul ass back to where the others were. Block any attacks using my daemon knife.

[Cha 2] You would give a very clever and impressive speech but your kinda occupied with screaming about your arm being gone. Irony is a cruel mistress. You keep running though clutching your bleeding stump. [dex 5] You put some distance between your self and the daemon mech as it stamps out of the wall it cut through. roaring with anger and pain, the daemon mech again charges forward before hurling it's arm open wide and disgorging a wave of knives from it's body Screaming in agony as it does so. [daemonism 5+4=9] You knife expands flattening into a buckler which moves with inhuman speed knocking the wave of knives out of the air and shielding your various internal bits. Your exhausted though and it's a struggle to keep moving as the daemon seems to recover from the amount of pain it just experienced. You hear the screech of tires taking something round the bend a bit sharp. your not sure how close it is, your hearings not great from all the screaming.

"QUIET, PRISCILLA. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING."

Go eat something massive and delicious from a Diner.

+2 Str
+1 Piloting
+1 Beast Mastery

You plunk a coin down and order a sandwich with everything they have on it, when they stare at you in confusion you gesture at all of the various meats they have behind the counter for the sandwiches. You sit back and watch as the attendants scramble about piling layer upon layer of bread meat and cheese onto the sandwich until it more closely resembles the leaning tower of piza than a sandwich.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 03:45:22 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 03, 2017, 03:26:31 am »

Nom nom nom.

And add my levelup to the the characters spoiler, please.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 03, 2017, 03:31:40 am »

Keep walking and load the shotgun while I am at it
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 128