Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180166 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis and Tunnels.
« Reply #1530 on: January 19, 2017, 05:40:05 pm »

Get ready to shot gun people, if they get into melee grab someone by their throat after releasing the hidden blade
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 19, 2017, 08:48:14 pm »

TANK
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 20, 2017, 12:34:05 am »

((Here's a sheet.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Go find out what happened to Daemian
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 20, 2017, 01:24:25 am »

Search for edible organics (besides the team) to feed to Pete as a snack. Also strap in and enjoy the ride.
Pete is fully grown now, he's 23 feet in length. You and Pete follow Groo and the rest of the party into the workshop.
Groo will lead the way with his shotgun and katana drawn, bashing down the door and attacking any nazis he finds on the other side!
[str 1] With a yell Groo slams into the door bouncing off of it, before shaking his head a little bit and meekly opening the door shining the flashlight around. Opening up the door, he finds a dusty and dilapidated workshop. There is a rusting circular saw in the table in the middle of the room and on the cork board by the right wall there are a number of places for holding tools.
[percpetion 4] Groo, looks around an observes a number of dusty and faint footprints leading towards the door on the right of the workshop. Rufferto seems to sniff around, but can't seem to get a good hold of anything. Though he does growl at some of the
Get ready to shot gun people, if they get into melee grab someone by their throat after releasing the hidden blade
You also walk into the workshop. and stare at the footprints.

TANK
You hold your shield up and move into the workshop.

((Here's a sheet.))

Go find out what happened to Daemian

[accepted]

After receiving word of the death of a number of your brothers you have come to Detroit for the express purpose of collecting his effects. After some asking around and a couple of bar fights due to said asking around. You a couple of bruises wiser have managed to a track down the band of privateers to a little used airstrip on the very edge of Detroit. There you see a man in a businesses suit a hat and dark sunglass standing by the edge of the island looking outwards. He turns towards you as you approach. A͏h͘,͏ ỳo͢u mu͢s̀t ̶bè ͜t͢h̢e̛ l̛ate M͟r͝.̢We̡r͘e̢hghu̷ll͏s b̧rother. ̷Co͞m͟e ҉t͟o͠ collect̨ ̴h̢is͢ effe͠ćts ̨I̕ assum̴e?҉

23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 20, 2017, 01:38:32 am »

What did we do with that bag of bags that Aigre captured last mission? Did we sell those?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 20, 2017, 01:47:44 am »

"Your voice...You're the-Ahem, I mean, yes. Do you know how he died? The last couple of letters he sent home were very interesting. And do you know anything about the crew he flew with? I need a job, so I might as well sign up with them when I find them." Daemien's eyes sparkle with interest for a moment upon hearing the spook speak before he manages to compose himself and speak of business.

Conversation stuff.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 20, 2017, 03:02:16 am »

Pete and Aigresaur take position behind THE WALL.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 20, 2017, 02:25:44 pm »

Search through for loot!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 20, 2017, 02:31:11 pm »

TANK

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 20, 2017, 02:34:10 pm »

What did we do with that bag of bags that Aigre captured last mission? Did we sell those?

They aren't tamed and no one seemed to want to carry them around so they're currently back in Detroit by the plane.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 20, 2017, 02:39:27 pm »

They aren't tamed and no one seemed to want to carry them around so they're currently back in Detroit by the plane.
(Let's hope they don't get out and cause trouble...

From the makers of sneks on a plane we bring you bags on a plane))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 22, 2017, 02:29:26 am »

"Your voice...You're the-Ahem, I mean, yes. Do you know how he died? The last couple of letters he sent home were very interesting. And do you know anything about the crew he flew with? I need a job, so I might as well sign up with them when I find them." Daemien's eyes sparkle with interest for a moment upon hearing the spook speak before he manages to compose himself and speak of business.

Conversation stuff.
Y͡es͢,҉ ̶I̶ ͝wa̢s al̴way͝s̀ ̸t͜o͜l̕d ̡I ͡ha̢d̵ a͠ ̶distǫr̸t͢i̕v̷e҉ ̡v̷oi͞c͠e̸, ̷nȩv̧er̴ ͞t̵ho̸ugh̷t ͜m̵u͠ch͞ ̛o͜f́ it ̡m͞y͟s̢e͢l̵f̀, ̴b͡u̡t ęn̢o̸u̡g̛h a̛bǫu͢t͝ ͏m̸y҉ vo͡i͜c̀e͏, yo͠ur̛ br҉other ́dięd̷ ҉ơf b͡l͝o̶o̸d̡ l̴os̷s̵, ͏m̀ostly d͡u̷e͏ ̛to̢ lo҉s̵in͠g a̷ ͢nųmber ͝o͠f͞ ̵limb̶s ̨af̢t̢e͜r̡ t͢ur͢nin͝g ͞i̛nt̴o͠ a ̸dr̛a͜g͞on aņd͜ ͡fiǵht͏in̡g͟ a knįfe go͠ĺem ҉h̛e͝ s̕ummo̢ned҉ ͟a̛nd ͡c͡o͟mplete̶ly̨l fa̢il͝ed to c̷o͏n̸t͜ro͜l͜. ̀ ͟A̸ ̨t̀r̵a̕g̷įc a͘ccįdeņt. ͡As͏ ͢for͟ th͞e ͝cre̕w͟,̕ c̀ur͝r͢en̴ţl͏y̢ ̡they w̕ęre ̨s̴en̸t t̡o ̸Chi̶cag̨o to ̀h̢e̸l͢p ̵ćle̢ań h̨o̸use i͡f ͜yo͝u̡ follo̢w w͡ha͏t I mean. ̢ ̧Th̴e’ll͜y b͠e b͢ac̷k in a̧ ҉d͠a̴y͢ ̴o̧r͡ so̵ at ̢ḿo͞st̷.͞ ̴I’m͞ ̴s͞ure̷ ͢th̶e͡y̛’d̷ b҉e̵ h͝appy to g̵ain another dae̸m̡on͡i̵st̨.

Search through for loot!

You don't see much of anything as you look through the cabinets. There’s the saw and whatever rusty mechanism it’s connected and you suppose that you could disassemble it.

TANK
You follow behind Groo and Rufferto as they go through the two rooms with unnering accuracy.

Pete and Aigresaur take position behind THE WALL.

Both you and your giant snake follow behind the wall as he begins to crawl through the tunnel.
"Let's get 'em, Rufferto!"

Screaming loudly, Groo will charge through the door the footsteps lead to, and through every other door that dares to try and block his path, until nazis are found and butchered!
With a scream of rage that echo’s through the rooms. Groo begins to charge into the other room following the faint trail of footsteps. While he looses it a couple of times Ruferto seems to have latched onto some sent and unerringly seems to be lead onwards. Through two more rooms Rufferto leads Groo to a small hole in the wall. It’s cramped narrow and dark. [Perception 6]  From the tunnel Groo hears the sound of German drifting it the tunnel.  It sounds alert. With less screaming now, Groo begins to crawl through the tunnel .as Rufferto follows him as does the wall and Aigresaur.

Groo emerges from the small tunnel into a medium sized cavern poorly light by a number of dim lightbulbs attached to a set of eltrical lines on the end of the room, [Nazi marksmanship 5] [Groo resilience 6] The Cavern is suddenly filled with the sound of gun fire as German crouched behind an overturned table takes aim at the closest light in this case Groo. The 30 mm rounds are fired at Groo as he sends three shots downrange only one of which actually impacts Groos' head, and is stopped by his bone plate, cracking it a little bit. Everyone else scrambles for the nearest piece of cover, with the wall turning to face the shot. and Aigresaur hiding behind him.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: January 22, 2017, 02:34:36 am »

Charge down the gun nazi and hit him with an absurd 8-hit combo using Priscilla.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 22, 2017, 11:30:59 am »

Catch up to the others and start help shoot up nazis and fuck them up if they get into melee
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:38:17 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 128