Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179148 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis and Tunnels.
« Reply #1561 on: January 25, 2017, 07:32:55 pm »

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would appreciate it if you could install the daemon limbs. The unimbued ones too if it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Get daemon limbs installed.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: January 27, 2017, 07:27:16 pm »

"I AM THE LAAAAAWWWWW!"

Charge down the machinegun and knock it over. Discard shield and start fucking up nazis in melee.
[Marksmanship 6] [str 2] The gunners still keeping their heads down from the barrage of fire coming at them. As the wall gets closer the bullets slam into the shield with increasing fervor as the gunner completely abandons discipline. and just pours lead, the walls shield dents ever more the and nearly breaks from the onslaught, but hold out long enough for the wall to slam his sheild into the machine gun as Groo pops out from behind you and starts slashing. You've got the feeling that your shield is not long for this world at this rate.

Sling the rifle and charge forward with the wall!  Swording time!
[daemonsim 3+2=5] [Loader ressiliance 4] Popping out of the walls failing cover Groo slips around gun emplacement The sword managing to cut deeply into the arm of the loader as the gunner takes off running down the tunnel. [dex 5] Quickly vanishing into the gloom, though he's still visible to Aigres melded thermal vision.

Move behind the WALL and give him covering fire for the assault on the machine gun
[Marksmanship 5] [gunner resilience 6] Keeping behind the Walls sheild you inch out and your shotgun roars as you pump it rapidly sending buckshot, the gunners duck but overall, keep their heads together, they've seen worse fighting the russian war bears on the eastern front, and keep pouring lead into the oncoming wall.
Move behind THE WALL and fire more spines at the machine gunners. Aim to kill.
[beast mastery 5+3=8] [Nazi resssiliance 6] Pete once again strains his tired muselces, launching his bone spikes again and again until to the pointn of deterioration. Meanwhile the Voices in your head build to a crescendo. KILL Eats Hungry Lights bad HAIRLESS ONES. The Bones spikes launch a massive number of arrow like darts as they smash into the Gunners makeshift barricades. The gunshot loader takes the brunt of the fire shielding his comrades with his body. The rest of the gunner crew is lightly injured. Taking shrapnel from the bone spikes in the arms.

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would appreciate it if you could install the daemon limbs. The unimbued ones too if it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Get daemon limbs installed.
W̕o͘n̢der̕ful he says as in a blur of movement you wind up with a needle stuck in your vein, you stare at it for a moment as you slowly collapse.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((God damnit, sorry about missing all these turns, have been weirdly busy lately.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: January 27, 2017, 07:30:00 pm »

Claw
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: January 27, 2017, 07:36:15 pm »

Devour
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: January 27, 2017, 09:02:48 pm »

Slash, stab, and claw people, try to capture one to force feed the shrooms I have
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: January 27, 2017, 11:57:19 pm »

Sleep. See if anything happens or when I wake up.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: January 29, 2017, 01:53:15 am »

Claw
[str 4] As the German falls to the ground screaming from his chest wound and lack of an arm, the wall finishes the job by cutting his head off with one swipe from Priscilla.
Devour
Severing your meld with Pete, you charge across the room and giving into the voices start stuffing your mouth with his intestines, pulling the long links out of his abdomen and wolfing them down splattering your face with congealing blood.
Slash, stab, and claw people, try to capture one to force feed the shrooms I have
[str 4] Jumping onto the bandwagon of corpse disfiguration, you cut his guts open spilling them onto the floor.

Slash
[daemonism 3+2=5] [ressiliance 2] With another slash, Groo takes off the nazis arm and puts a deep slash in his leg as he tries to back off. He goes down screaming and The Wall takes off his head silencing his screams.

Sleep. See if anything happens or when I wake up.
You slumber, your dreams vaguely intermixed with pinpricks of pain that you do your best to ignore and have a nightmare about a weird worm thing crawling in and out of your one of your brothers eyes. As you come to the first thought that hits you is overwhelming pain caused by the fact that all of your limbs were just amputated and replaced with dameon filled versions, the second thought, is that the arm is pitted and scarred but also generally seems weightier as though it's become buffer, and it feels like something has been shoved in there.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: January 29, 2017, 02:08:58 am »

Welp time to start looting the dead and butchered bodies
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: January 29, 2017, 04:12:41 am »

I meant that PETE should get a nice feast for all his hard work.

Pete: DEVOUR

Aigresaur: check corpses for interesting parts. Eat the tastier parts.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: January 29, 2017, 03:49:10 pm »

Feed Priscilla some manflesh. THE WALL does not care for manflesh, he much prefers submarine sandwiches.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: January 29, 2017, 08:18:40 pm »

"Anything I should know about these limbs? The arm feels different."

Ask questions. Greet the daemons in the knife, ear loop, and the ring and introduce myself.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: cannibalism for everyone
« Reply #1574 on: January 30, 2017, 01:33:00 am »

Welp time to start looting the dead and butchered bodies
Well theres the machine gun. Seems a little heavy but nothing too bad, however Groo seems to want it a lot right now. Theres also a lueger in the gunners holster. Aside from that theres always some nazi internal organs if you want them.

I meant that PETE should get a nice feast for all his hard work.

Pete: DEVOUR

Aigresaur: check corpses for interesting parts. Eat the tastier parts.
After an arm is sliced off by The Wall during the feasting Pete is able to get his mouth and around it swallow the arm whole Meanwhile you pick through the corpses, while you are initially unable to decide which piece looks the best but after much advice and recipe swapping with your fellow cannibals you eventually settle on his pancreas.

Feed Priscilla some manflesh. THE WALL does not care for manflesh, he much prefers submarine sandwiches.
Taking a claw you easily tear open the other nazis rib cage and let Priscilla munch to her hearts content on the rich feast of organs that is the human abdomen. You also delimb the corpses for if anyone wants to carry a snack on the go.
Yes, Groo need more gun despite his overuse of katana.  Let the looting commence!
[str 5] with a heave and grunt of effort, Groo begins to carry the machine gun, while he's not gonna be ramboing it, he can easily carry it from point A to point B and set it up there. The MG has about 100 rounds left in it's belt.

((Also I forgot to mention this last turn so, but Groo is feeling a fair bit tired.))
"Anything I should know about these limbs? The arm feels different."

Ask questions. Greet the daemons in the knife, ear loop, and the ring and introduce myself.
Th̨e͘ d͠aemon a̛r̕m̀ wa̴s ̨a ͡we̡aker͜ th̶a͠n ho͘pe҉d ̵fo͏r͝, ̕im͟p̕ròvisa͟ti̢on ҉was̡ ̕n͠e͠cęssary. Y̸oư ́s͘h͘o̷ul͠d̶ b̀é fin͘e,́ ̸a̧nd ̸h̷ave͝ so̷me ̛im̶p͝ro͝v̴éd sh̢ap͠e̵ shfi͠t́i̢ng a͜bi̸lit̛i͘es i҉n͘ yo͜ur҉ ̧arm.͏ As for̸ ̸the̴ ̨da̧emons̵ ̨i͞n͘ ͡y͏o͘u͘r arm, ҉u̕nk̀n͢own,͘ w͝e hav͟en't c̸h͏ecke͝d҉ y͡e̡t.

Heh, I guess the last one died eh? ello, who the hell are you? Your a new one, who are you?

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 128