Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179131 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis and Tunnels.
« Reply #1575 on: January 30, 2017, 01:36:55 am »

How well would THE WALL be able to carry a machinegun like that?
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: January 30, 2017, 09:25:23 am »

Quite well, he could totally go ramboing it.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: January 30, 2017, 09:44:29 am »

Keep all the meat for snacks later. Is Pete's hunger satiated? Keep feeding Pete Manflesh.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: January 30, 2017, 10:50:00 am »

Take the Luger and follow the Wall
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: January 30, 2017, 02:57:35 pm »

Could Groo mount the MG on THE WALL, thus making use of THE WALL's +4 str and his own +3 marksmanship?  If so, try to do so.  If not, just morosely let the wall have the thing and use a rifle to kill Nazis.  In either case, ONWARD TO MORE MURDER!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 30, 2017, 03:07:31 pm »

"Ah. Well, thank you for helping me and installing the limbs. I guess I'll check up on the daemon in them once I settle things with the ones in these objects."

"He's dead. I'm his brother."

"The brother of the dead guy you used to work with."

"My name is Daemien. My brother was the one who contacted you before, but he died."

Talking to daemons.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 31, 2017, 01:36:34 am »

Could Groo mount the MG on THE WALL, thus making use of THE WALL's +4 str and his own +3 marksmanship?  If so, try to do so.  If not, just morosely let the wall have the thing and use a rifle to kill Nazis.  In either case, ONWARD TO MORE MURDER!
You try to mount the gun onto the wall but he keeps moving away saying that Walls arn't deaf. Saddened Groo sets down the gun and grabbing his rifle runs off down the tunnel, emerging to daylight, there is a strange looking plane, it seems to lack wings and has it's propeller mounted on top of it, how strange. The weird plane is slowly beginning to spin.  Meanwhile about five nazis have actually taken up proper sandbagged positions, and the one closest to the chopper seems to be carrying a flamethrower.

Take the Luger and follow the Wall
You pick up the lueger and shove it into your pack while the wall stands around.

Keep all the meat for snacks later. Is Pete's hunger satiated? Keep feeding Pete Manflesh.
Keeping all the meat would require hauling around one and a half adult humans worth of meat. You could just bring an arm and a leg if you want. Also Pete seems pretty satisfied with his arm for now. You still hear some voices though.

"Ah. Well, thank you for helping me and installing the limbs. I guess I'll check up on the daemon in them once I settle things with the ones in these objects."

"He's dead. I'm his brother."

"The brother of the dead guy you used to work with."

"My name is Daemien. My brother was the one who contacted you before, but he died."

Talking to daemons.

Hah, knew it, he always struck me as the kind to just up and die without even saying goodbye. So what happened to him? Oh that tosser? What happened to him? The coppers send him dancing on nothing? Oh, terribly sorry for your loss. A pleasure to meet you though Mr. Daemien.

Name: Groo V3
Stats:
Strength:+1
Intelligence:-2
Dexterity:+1
Resilience:+3 ( 2 points invested)
Perception:+0
Charisma:-2

Skills:
Piloting:+1
Marksmanship:+3 (2 points invested )
Daemonism:+2
Doctor:-2
Beast mastery:-2
Engineering: -2

Beast Mods:
Bone plates
Wings

Inventory:
Bloodsoaked aviator's clothing
An excessive amount of Shrooms in pockets. currently growing on the blood on his flight jacket.
Cowboy hat
Badass longboat…covered in gore and paint.
Quick-access chest rig
Gas mask (Not worn)
Bone Plate Beast Mod.
Nazi rifle (bolt action) 4/5
M1911 [1/7], 3 spare 7rnd mags
Nazi shotgun [3/5]
13 shotgun shells
Combat knife
5 katana just as good as the store bought version for a fraction of the cost.
2 shot .22 derringer 0/2: 12 shots remaining.

unknown key found
Shredded ID card, came from leg daemon zombie.
Rufferto his loyal dog. Black German shepherd like mutt.
Gas mask for Rufferto. Comically small. Not on him right now.
parachute strapped to Ruferto
Some more treats,

Parachute strapped to Groo.

Rufferto is not strapped to Groo right now.
Description:
Nobody is quite sure what this is.  Top scientists have suggested that it's some sort of humanoid, possibly a crossbreed of some kind, but it has a face that look like it's been dragged along ten miles of bad road and an ever-present smile.

Rufferto description: His collar has a femur with a Rferaetios inscription inexpertly attached to it. He's completely adapted and learned to compensate for it.

Name: Phineas
Description: ex pilot and a bit skilled at fixing his plane. Tought by his ol' pap from the great war when young and wished only to be a pilot just llike him.
About twenty years old
Stats
Strength:+2
Intelligence:+1
Dexterity: 0
Resilience:+1
Perception:+0
Charisma:-2

Skills
Piloting:+2 (2 points in it)
Marksmanship:+1
Daemonism: +0
Doctor: -2
Beast mastery:-2
Engineering: +1

Inventory: what you have on you.
knife bounced away not near him right now.
aviators clothing-Flack jacket and helmet.
Shot gun  6/6 shells.  loose shells i.e. not in
Light enginering kit (10)
Luger 8/8
also now includes a high speed rotary saw with various different bits on it.
blanket rope, expertly tied.
6 coins.
Mostly put toghether radio
Beast arm on right arm. Claw variant. Got a small amount of discoloration around the arm
his left heel has a small amount of discoloration in it. It's a more of a darker shade than normal, as though its been dyed.
survival poncho can be made into a tent in a pinch.
Steel toed boots, toes are alright but he just can't get that heel to turn out right. somewhat shiny.
Neon rainbow mushrooms. Collected form a cave beneath Detroit.
Metal shin guards. (On him) little scuffed up.
Assassins creed style wrist blade. Mounted on daemon arm.

Extremely explicit manuscript detailing an amorous adventure between you and a beast.
dexterity daemon hand and lower arm, good for stitchinging sewing clock repair and things that require a lot of fine coordination. Not so great with the brute force. Standard store bought power [5]

Name: THE WALL
Description: Creepy bald guy with a facial tattoo. He actually looks pretty skinny with now a fair bit of padding on him, but the huge piece of metal he's hauling around shows that he's deceptively strong. Doesn't speak except to yell about THE WALL.
Stats
Strength: +4
Intelligence: -2
Dexterity: -2
Resilience: +1
Perception: -1
Charisma: -2

Skills
Piloting: +1
Marksmanship: +0
Daemonism: +1
Doctor: +1
Beast mastery: +1
Engineering: +0
Inventory:
8 GP
knife
aviators clothing not being worn.
Hugeass tower shield (-15) (very damaged needs repairs soon)
insulation beast mod (-3)
Beast arm (-7) Perfect condition (Claw variant) bio luminescent arm. Modifications: Spikes in knuckles and sharper claws The spike knuckles are activated by flexing a specific muscle. Modifications also include a coat of white fur and a mouth
Music tape  zwingend notwendig nacho Reienfolge von Führer Wagners- Die Walkure

Strange glass bottle, was given as a present by the spook dressed as Santa Claus.

MG 17 (one hand) (100 rounds left)

Name: Aigresaur
Description: Rawr Rawr Rawr It's an Aigresaur
Stats
Strength: +1
Intelligence: -2
Dexterity: -1
Resilience: +1
Perception: -2
Charisma: +2

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: -2
Daemonism: -1
Beast mastery: +3
Engineering: +1

Inventory: what you have on you.
knife
aviators clothing
6 coins

Beast Mastery: Currentlly tamed

long snake like beast named sneaky pete. It has three eyes, and the markings of a cottonmouth, muscly and a razor sharp tail.

Beastmaster Kit--It comes with a variety of ropes, nets, and large syringes filled with fast acting tranquilizers….. try not to overdo those. In addition to that it comes with bone saws, a couple of scapels that resemble a butchers cleaver along with some other knives and grabbers at the bottom of it all is a reciprocating rotary saw with a huge battery. It's also got a variety of acids to chew through metal, in a little pocket by the side of it, theres a see through plastic case with a business card on it. It reads We understand that beast anatomy is vastly varied, in the event that you encounter a beast that you are unable to dissect or capture please contact this number at the first available opportunity. It also lists a radio frequency and the words. We Deliver.

Name: Daemien McWehrnecigul
Description:  His eyes are green. His face seems slightly off, even though no disfigurement is apparent. He has a lean build.

He has devoted his life to his single focus of Daemons, to the exclusion of pretty much everything else. His greatest interest lies in daemonic phenomena.
Stats
Strength: 0
Intelligence: +1
Dexterity: 0
Resilience: +2
Perception: -2
Charisma: -2

Skills
Piloting: -2
Marksmanship: -2
Daemonism: +4
Beast mastery: -2
Engineering: -2

Aviators clothing
Knife
10 coins.
Imbued daemon limbs arm leg: Status: The Weapon infection is still active: Something else might be there.
unimbued daemon limb arm leg
Ring: Damian received it as a christmas gift
knife repaired rolled 9
Daemon Earing. You seem to remember your brother mentioning giving an earing to somebody.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 31, 2017, 01:51:56 am »

Grab machinegun in offhand and follow Groo. Hold machinegun sideways, gangster style, and hose down Nazis with unreasonable firepower.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 31, 2017, 08:41:06 am »

Follow the wall, focus fire on the flame thrower guy
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 31, 2017, 04:20:27 pm »

He gave a daemon-what we refer to you and folks like you as- a body in our world. Then the daemon tore him open."

"He gave one of your people a body to interact with our world. Then they cut him open. I wasn't aware that was how daemons showed their thanks."

"It's okay, ma'am. He died doing what he loved. Might I ask your name? And is there anything I could do to make your stay here more bearable? From what my brother told me before he died, you should have your own room or house, but is there anything I could add for you?"

More daemon talking.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: February 01, 2017, 07:46:45 am »

Haul a limb as loot. Follow THE WALL and Groo. Lay beartraps to cover our rear. Have Pete provide forward covering fire as necessary.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and horrible burns.
« Reply #1587 on: February 03, 2017, 01:22:12 am »

Grab machinegun in offhand and follow Groo. Hold machinegun sideways, gangster style, and hose down Nazis with unreasonable firepower.
[marksmanship 3] Waving your gun wildly you fire a good 25 shots all over the place, you don't manage to actually wound anyone but all the same two of the nazis towards the front do duck as well as cause your allies to reconsider your sanity but on the whole it doesn't work. [FG marksmanship 3] [dex 1] [resilience 5] The flame truppen sprays fire towards the wall, but his clumsy and slow roll out of the way, leaves him vulnerable to the brunt of the  fire, the jet of flame splashes all over him, Completely engulfing him in flame, The Wall screams in agony, before beginning to stop drop and roll, his lack of clothing aiding him in extinguishing the fire, while Priscillas fur does not help. Phineaus pitches in as well helping to beat off the fire, By the time he’s managed to extinguish himself as well as phienaus aiding in the fire he is horriblly burned having a set of massive burns all along his front side where the fire intially struck and the horriblly singed fur on priscilla, and yet he continues to breath,....mostly by gasping for breath but hey breathing is breathing. The very act of movment is pain though.
Follow the wall, focus fire on the flame thrower guy
[Marksmanship 1] Your shot goes way wide, just missing the wall as he rolls around on the floor screaming. And then you notice that The WAll is curretnlly a !!Wall!! And begin to help beat the fire out.
Groo will reload his 1911 as he takes cover, and then start using it to pop Nazi heads!
[Dex 6] Groo dives behind a hefty toolshelf and reloads his m1911. Before leaning around he begins to take potshots at the two nazis closesest to him. [marksmanship 2] [resilience 1] Groo fires off three shots, while two of them endue going wide one of them slams into the soldiers  chest, he gasps for air and sinks behind the sand bags again. Groo ducks as the return fire comes in.
He gave a daemon-what we refer to you and folks like you as- a body in our world. Then the daemon tore him open."

"He gave one of your people a body to interact with our world. Then they cut him open. I wasn't aware that was how daemons showed their thanks."

"It's okay, ma'am. He died doing what he loved. Might I ask your name? And is there anything I could do to make your stay here more bearable? From what my brother told me before he died, you should have your own room or house, but is there anything I could add for you?"

More daemon talking.
Ah, he seemed the type. but don't worry buddy, I'm definitely not that type. You hear a slight smile in his voice.
Ah, well, James yah deaf, hear that? His brother got himself killed. Hows about that bet now? Ah lay off, I told you that screaming had some tin' tah do with it. And how does he explain that God awful roaring? That couldn't been him.
Well, my name is Delourus Habadaway, as for where I am to be frank it is rather similar to my family house, with the obvious lack of my family. Though  I don't suppose they would much appreciate being dragged here, they saw it as a blessing when my husband was taken after all.
Haul a limb as loot. Follow THE WALL and Groo. Lay beartraps to cover our rear. Have Pete provide forward covering fire as necessary.
You grab a limb and stuff it into your head, while the voices are still there a bit, giving into that hunger seemed to help a bit, though now your jaw does hurt a bit. [Engineering 2] AS you lay the traps to the back of the tunnel system, you nearly end up getting your own leg caught in the trap when one spring slips as you try to prime and the jaws snap shut just above your hand….after quikclly making sure that all of your hands are still there. Shaking it off you meld with pete once agiain and [3+3=6] [FG ressiliance 3] You launch a set of bone spikes at the flammethrower weilding solider. And he takes a spike to his arm. He screams and ducks behind cover, stopping his stream before the wall is completlly engulfed in flames. The whispering once again gets a little more intense and your jaw aches, as though something were worming it’s way into it. [Nazi spy #1 marksmanship 3] [Pete ressiliance 6 ] One of the Germans crouhced behind the sand bag takes a shot at him with his lueger but manages to only shave off a scale with his round, while the rest begin to try to fall back towards the whrilly plane now that the MG has been taken out.

Spoiler: charsheets (click to show/hide)

((sorry for the sporadic updates, been a bit sick and a bit busy.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1588 on: February 03, 2017, 01:33:00 am »

"Bitch! I'M THE WALL, AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!"

Drop everything, stand in the open, and pop a "well what is it" pose.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1589 on: February 03, 2017, 10:48:50 am »

Go back to shooting, back away from the wall
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 128