Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179201 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 6: Nazis, Tunnels, and Horrible Burns.
« Reply #1695 on: March 19, 2017, 07:53:27 am »

Go walk about and find grue
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:37:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: March 19, 2017, 01:59:08 pm »

"The death of my brother nearly broke the daemon in his limbs. It may have been due to the link between them, and I hope that banished daemons return home as well, but if that's the kind of fate a dissipated daemon faces, I can't help but feel bad for them. If they do return home, hopefully they have the knowledge there to fix them."

"Looks like I've recovered my energy. I want to move the Weapon into my arm and the new daemon into my leg. There are concerns that the Weapon is not mentally ready to live on his own, and the other daemon stated that he would like to be able to check up on the original daemon, so I would like them to be linked so that they can travel between the limbs. It may be more difficult, but it is what they want. More like making additions to a house than giving them each a new house. You think you could help me do it?"

Little bit more talking.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: March 20, 2017, 12:54:55 am »

((Where'd everyone else go?  Groo's little excursion was just meant as a way to pass time while they got their stuff done...))

Shoot the thing with the shotgun!  If it clearly isn't dead, shoot a few more times, before stabbing it with the katana a few more times.  Even if it isn't clearly alive, stab it a few times anyway.
The thing is an egg, or at least it looks like an egg, with a number of long intestinal like tubes running from it into the human corpses slashed open abdomens. Groo pumps two rounds into and the sphere ruptures as the buckshot tears into it. Spilling a small horribly deformed fetus like thing out onto the corpses.  Theres a loud shrieking from deeper within the caves, and Rufferto starts to whine, while shying back towards the path leading to the helicopter.

Go walk about and find grue

Groo's in a cave underneath detroit right now. You walk to the airfield though. You don't seem to get as tired as you would expect walking to the airport.

"The death of my brother nearly broke the daemon in his limbs. It may have been due to the link between them, and I hope that banished daemons return home as well, but if that's the kind of fate a dissipated daemon faces, I can't help but feel bad for them. If they do return home, hopefully they have the knowledge there to fix them."

"Looks like I've recovered my energy. I want to move the Weapon into my arm and the new daemon into my leg. There are concerns that the Weapon is not mentally ready to live on his own, and the other daemon stated that he would like to be able to check up on the original daemon, so I would like them to be linked so that they can travel between the limbs. It may be more difficult, but it is what they want. More like making additions to a house than giving them each a new house. You think you could help me do it?"

Little bit more talking.
Hm̛m̨,͡ a̵n i͠n͜tres͘t͠in̢g̴ r̵e͢qu҉es̀t he pauses and thinks for a moment, before smiling showing, off strangely shiny white teeth. Bu̡t w҉e͢ ͟t̸hin҉k th̀at ̵wę ͠c͏ould͏ ̵h͝e̸ĺp̶.͜
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: March 20, 2017, 12:56:35 am »

This time I think I'll get an enormous salad, rather than sandwich.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: March 20, 2017, 11:25:11 pm »

This time I think I'll get an enormous salad, rather than sandwich.

You once again return to the dinner where you initially ordered your sandwich. The lady glances up You again? Well your tabs still good, wadda want? The wall stares at her, before priscilla subtly writhes again, glowing as she does so, and the wall speaks. ONE HUGE SALAD PLEASE the waitress, unfazed by the volume, scribbles the order down before calling to the kitchen. Hey Joe! We got one of those special orderes. You hear a large amount of cursing in a heavy if completely unplaceable accent and the sound of a large bowl being thrown into the counter.

Several minutes later a huge salad bowl is carried out by the waitress, enjoy she says as she leaves you to your massive salad, covered in ranch and croutons.

"What is it, Rufferto?  Did you find something?  Did Draemitten fall off island again?!"

Rush back to the spunnyflane with Rufferto, we need to rescue our daemonist!
Groo sprints after Rufferto asking ever more urgent questions as the two run down the hallways. Rufferto reaches the helicopter first, scampering into the still open door, Groo arrives shortly after, still completely oblivious to the ever louder sounds behind him. Eager to save his daemonist friend, Groo quickly starts up the helicopter and flys out of the cave.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: March 21, 2017, 12:10:05 am »

((Dang, thought I had posted this for the last turn.))

Daemon and Weapon transfer time.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: March 21, 2017, 12:14:04 am »

Hmm, what to do, what to do.
.oh I know, lets go read some fine literature and cook books
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:00 am »

NUTRITION
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: March 24, 2017, 12:07:23 am »

Groo will fly around for a bit, desperately searching for the fallen Daemonist, before eventually despairing and flying back to the airbase he started at.  Then he'll wander off to find his surviving teammates.
Groo takes his spunnyflane out, of the cave hovering low of over the treetops, and widly zigzagging high in the sky as he searches for his fallen friends. Eventually however niehter he nor Rufferto are able to find the daemonist and in despair he glumly flys back over to the airport and disembarks from his spunnyflane, before wandering into the same diner the wall is in.

((Dang, thought I had posted this for the last turn.))

Daemon and Weapon transfer time.
The two  of you walk along,  until you come to a room with a thick heavy door, opening it you come to a strange cross between a surgical thearter and a padded and carpeted room whith a small ring cut in the carpet. The sppok has you lie down on the table, before what appears to be a saw with a megaphone strapped to the motor, drilling it into the arm of you you hear a sudden screaming as the saw cuts off a small  cross section of your, before the spook takes a welding torch and hurrdilly welds it into another section of your daemon leg.  It’s at about this point that the schreecing in your head reaches a fevered pitch, and the spook slips an IV into you.  You wake up later, with functioning if somewhat ugly welded limbs and an aching head and ears. Though judging by the smile on the spooks face it seems things went well.

Hmm, what to do, what to do.
.oh I know, lets go read some fine literature and cook books

Taking you massive form, you decide to head to a public library to check out a book, your heavy and rather loud metal form causing the wood flooring creak ominously as the librarian politely ignores the loud sounds that echo through the library. Finding the filing cabinets containing the catalogue you discover a problem, your hands are too thick to open the filing cabinet doors.

You sigh, the subtle sound amplified ten fold by the daemons in your helmet, and lumber over to the librarian who looks up in a  somewhat terrified way.  You pause as you consider the problem of your new fingers not being deft enough to perform the complex movements required of sign language. Suddenly the daemon is in your head. I might have a solution to this problem you face, if your’re willing to help me out later.

NUTRITION

The wall’s human side begins to messily devour his salad with lettuce and dressing flopping everywhere on the table, Priscilla on the other hand daintlly absorbs the vegetative snack, taking care to not get any smeared on the table.

((Since it seems like everyone is mostly ready, the mission briefing will begin in a turn. Do let me know if you are not ready thou

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:10:12 am by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: March 24, 2017, 12:40:46 am »

Agree to the daemon inside
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: March 24, 2017, 02:52:50 pm »

"GROSS. GET SOME REAL FOOD."

Order two hamburgers for Groo and his dog.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: March 24, 2017, 04:06:32 pm »

"Thank you. I hope the daemons and Weapon made it through the ordeal alright." Daemien thanks the spook.

"Is everyone still alive in there?"

Check on the daemons and Weapon, preferably by just touching my limbs or something to communicate instead of going into my mental space.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 128