Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179159 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1725 on: March 30, 2017, 10:23:14 am »

after grue breaks open the lock, rip it off the hinges and throw it at who ever seems to be of the biggest risk. Then run up and punch them if they are still alive
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: April 01, 2017, 02:21:56 am »

You charge
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: April 01, 2017, 02:25:34 am »

Tank while also Rambo.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: April 01, 2017, 08:37:22 am »

Loot the scientist
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: April 01, 2017, 02:59:35 pm »

Pick up some pencils or other small, throwable objects incase I need them later. Follow the others.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: April 02, 2017, 11:35:52 pm »

Tank while also Rambo.
You hold your shield up in one hand and your machine gun in the other and stride confidently forward after Groo.

Loot the scientist

You look around in the nazi's torso but don't find anything particularly valuable. But certain that you want something you sling the torso onto your back and keep walking.

Dismember the scientist, then kick open the doors!

((Nice one, had me going for a moment.  >.<))

[str 1] Groo only manages to take off a pinky finger from the scientist before Phineaus grabs the body and slings it onto his back. Charging forward Groo kicks open the door to find that the entire room is engulfed in flames, and a flame trooper being disemboweled by a beast engulfed in flames, Groo watche as both man and beast eventually stop moving and go still still locked in turmoil as they die. Theres a door that could be reached without venturing into the flames while two more are within the flames one on the left and the other on the right.

Pick up some pencils or other small, throwable objects incase I need them later. Follow the others.
You grab a couple of spare lock pieces and shove them into your pocket.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: April 02, 2017, 11:37:40 pm »

Through that door!
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: April 03, 2017, 05:41:07 am »

punch the non burning door and throw the door knob at anything angry and opposed to us. Then punch said thing a couple times just to be sure
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 01:25:55 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: April 03, 2017, 11:01:42 am »

Follow Priscilla through the door. If we find enemies, carve them up with my daemon knife. If they have something that would make melee combat too risky, or there is too much distance to cover where they could shoot me, throw a lock piece at them while hiding behind The Wall's shield.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: April 05, 2017, 12:47:16 am »

Through that door!
You run through that door right after phineuas to find another room, this one in better shape save for a bisected man in the center, he's not dressed in any uniform you've seen before, it seems to be some kind of rubber suit maybe, lots of places where hoses could be attached, everything in this room is more administrative as well. So you're not sure how he got here.
punch the non burning door and throw the door knob at anything angry and opposed to us. Then punch said thing a couple times just to be sure
[str 5] You punch the non burning door straight in the knob and it slams open easily revealing a bisected man in a rubber suit as the wall and the new Damian come up behind you.
"Careful, Rufferto!  Fire is hot!"

Charge into the heat to retrieve the flame trooper, and drag him back out.
[ressiliance 5] With an animalistic roar Groo rushes into through the flames and seizes the flame trooper, and ignoring the incredible heat that  drags him back out. Looking for all the world like a insane fireman, his jacket smoldering and what is left of his hair singed as he cradles the disemboweled man in his arms before roughly tossing him onto the floor. Rufferto shies away from the burnt organs. The man groans something in German before falling back weakly grasping at his stomach.
Follow Priscilla through the door. If we find enemies, carve them up with my daemon knife. If they have something that would make melee combat too risky, or there is too much distance to cover where they could shoot me, throw a lock piece at them while hiding behind The Wall's shield.
You follow the Walls better half through the door to see the strange rubber suited man.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: April 05, 2017, 11:10:22 am »

"They seem to be doing a good job destroying the facility themselves. Maybe we could just go back home and get paid."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: April 05, 2017, 11:21:51 am »

"The spooks still want their notes, though.
And since this seems to be going well so far, I can only guess that whatever beast is killing all of them probably made a nest out of those notes. According to my brother's letters, this group can't have an easy mission. Except that one with the fire bull. He said that was easy."

Search the room for valuable intel.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: April 05, 2017, 01:10:44 pm »

Loot the bisected man then go search for other doors to punch open.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 128