Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179192 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1755 on: April 11, 2017, 04:30:48 pm »

Help Phineas widen his hole.
giggity
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: April 11, 2017, 05:23:19 pm »

Be prepared to kill any threats that come out of the hole with my daemon knife. Also ponder what the ring is supposed to do.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: April 12, 2017, 08:56:13 pm »

Make the hole big enough for the others to fit through
[str 4] With Groo's help and the strength of your muscles you manage to tear that hole a new hole and make it big enough that you can all fit in there. With the increased light you can better make out the form on the bottom of the room, but it's a tall ceiling, and you can only make out that it's got a strange skin color, all striped black and white and you think that glint was from a series of chains on it. It seems try to shy away from the light.
See if I can make Priscilla do that morphing thing that she did after she drank the potion.
[beast mastery 6+1=7] Priscillas legs pull morph from her body and the eye opens, at the same time both of your eyes close and you can feel your body lock up. All of the sudden Priscilla falls from your body, and through her eyes you feel as though you could move around using them…the feet feel strangely grippy, like you would imagine a gecko's foot would feel.
Help Phineas widen his hole.
[daemonism 4+2=6] Groo takes his katana and begins to slice longways down metal as Phineaus pulls on them between the
Be prepared to kill any threats that come out of the hole with my daemon knife. Also ponder what the ring is supposed to do.
[int 1] Your pondering only leaves you with a headache, maybe pounding the ring against your head and muttering think think think to yourself was not the best idea.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: April 12, 2017, 09:06:58 pm »

lower the others in, if the beats seems violent start cuching stuff at it
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: April 12, 2017, 09:07:47 pm »

Go down the hole and crawl onto the ceiling. Take a look around the room. If it seems fairly clear, crawl to right above the beast down there, and drop down to pierce its spine with my spikes.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: April 13, 2017, 01:38:20 pm »

If the beast attacks the others entering the hole, throw a lock piece at it with a daemon arm. Once it's dead, or if it isn't hostile, follow the others into the hole.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: April 15, 2017, 01:11:40 am »

lower the others in, if the beats seems violent start cuching stuff at it
You sling your rope down and acting as an anchor point start lowering people in. The beast seems to do nothing, and you don't hear the tell tale signs of Groo being violent, so you refrain from hurling things.

Go down the hole and crawl onto the ceiling. Take a look around the room. If it seems fairly clear, crawl to right above the beast down there, and drop down to pierce its spine with my spikes.
You crawl over and hang from the ceiling on your many segmented limbs, with your beast eyes you can easily penetrate the gloom, as you look closer you realize it's a woman, or at least whats left of a woman.

Her head is horribly misshapen, the entire skin and muscle of the head has been peeled back, and yet there is no blood, a metal drill has been screwed into her head, and you watch as it slowly drills ever so slightly more into her head. An eye has been torn out, and lies on a gauze pad in the cell, still connected to the head, idly gazing at you. His stomach is horribly distend, the skin threatening to tear at any moment and beneath her striped clothing you can see something glow from underneath the taut skin. The neck is surpissingly intact, as is the mouth, though she seems to be lacking a couple of teeth. From where you hang you can see that her legs are broken as well, a strange apparatus attached to them. There are two thick chains holding her arms to the floor.

Regardless you attempt to fall onto the beast [Dex 3] You bounce around on the wall before managing to embed your self into floor of the cell. You feel your self sigh in disappointment. 

Be lowered into the hole, shotgun and katana pointing at the beast.  If it makes any aggressive actions, unload into its face, and defensively use the katana to parry.
You rapel into the room shotgun primed and katana poised for a strike at any threats, all the strange creature does is moan and try to move away from you, the chains restraining hem from doing that though.

If the beast attacks the others entering the hole, throw a lock piece at it with a daemon arm. Once it's dead, or if it isn't hostile, follow the others into the hole.

The thing does not seem hostile and you follow down after the others. you are confronted with a similar sight once you eyes adjust.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: April 15, 2017, 02:14:35 pm »

What may have been a glorious creature, ruined by the cruelty of man. Kill it, and absorb what essence I can.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: April 15, 2017, 03:02:32 pm »

climb down
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: April 15, 2017, 03:20:17 pm »

Keep a good distance from the mutilated person. Look for important documents.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: April 17, 2017, 11:27:16 pm »

What may have been a glorious creature, ruined by the cruelty of man. Kill it, and absorb what essence I can.
[str 4] Through Priscilla's eyes the wall watches as she stabs the creature with her spikes and begin to gnaw on it, the creature doesn't seem to react, and priscilla continues to worm her way ever deeper in. She'll be finished and able to see what she got in a turn.

Ignore the mutilated woman and search the room for treasure!  Or at least another exit

groo finds a heavy barred door, in the dim cell, beyond it he can hear a commotion, and a couple of loud bashes and some loud bangs.

climb down
YOu jump down out of the way of the rest of the group and examine the mutilated corpse of the women with the rest.

Keep a good distance from the mutilated person. Look for important documents.
Horrified you back away and stumble into an operating cart, scattering a number of instruments and folder. You pick it up and stuff it into your suit.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:32:38 pm by MidnightJaguar »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 18, 2017, 10:21:55 pm »

Help Grue out with punching door and what ever is beyond
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 128