Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180152 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1785 on: April 26, 2017, 05:44:07 pm »

"Abominations are friends! Crush the skinheads!"

Use the shield the crush the downed nazi under me. Then pick back up and push the next one.

[str 6] you pull your shield and hold it by the end, before hefting it above your head as though You give the winded guard one final look before slamming it onto his body, crushing his skull and ribcage. The wall roars trimphunatlly before. pulling his bloodied shield above his head and charging towards the bound nazi by Damian. 
The voice resounds in your head again.Wait, we want this one. Might be useful, don't .Kill. yet?
Start puching the other baddies
You look for more nazis to punch, and see the one surrounding Groo with his backpack tentacles. You charge towards him the demon releasing a cry that shakes the room. [str 6] [tentacles 2] Easilly stomping through the stiff and slow moving tentacles and slam your fist into his face. slamming him into the floor and splitting his head open.

"Ahahaha!  Nazi dies now!"

Quickdraw a pistol and headshot the now undefended nazi at point blank, then swap to the shotgun and assess the situation.  Katana is readied defensively.
[marksmanship 3] [resilience 3]  Groo grabs his pistol from his belt and looses a quick shot at the guard. It slams into his knee, causing him to collapse to the ground. The tentacles writhe and move towards Groo. [Dex 4] groo nimbly scampers out of the way calling NAZI TAG IS EASY NOW!

Try to recover some energy. If necessary, use the daemon knife to defend myself and the Nazi. Can't get info out of a corspe.
Forcing yourself to stand, and not fall, you hold the daemon knife in a shaking hand and point it towards the oncoming wall calling out. Wait, wait, we can can get some info out of him.. The wall doesn't stop, but he does slow down his advance somewhat. You still feel incredibly tired.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: April 26, 2017, 05:48:10 pm »

Phineus gives a fist pump before screaming out
"Guess I gave him a splitting head ache! ...Too much?"
Say above bad pun then search the nazi
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: April 26, 2017, 06:02:27 pm »

Pick the MG back up and poke the alive backpacker's face with it.

Detach and bore into his brain to get his memories directly.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:38:16 pm by Egan_BW »
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: April 26, 2017, 06:10:15 pm »

"Priscilla, would you *yawn* please get your host to stop poking my prisoner? He still *yawn* has feelings. Like pain and terror, which I intend to help him fully experience."

Keep recovering energy in a safe place. Hide behind cover if necessary. Daemon knife for defense if I really need it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: April 26, 2017, 06:12:14 pm »

Priscilla flips Deambaion off.

"Rude."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: April 26, 2017, 06:16:04 pm »

"Hmm. The spook told me that Priscilla was the more reasonable one. I guess that was only by comparison, not on an absolute scale."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: April 26, 2017, 06:20:57 pm »

"You annoy everyone."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: April 26, 2017, 06:25:30 pm »

"Seems the intelligence is limited too. Maybe it's split between arm and host? You do know that everyone means more than the two of you?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: April 26, 2017, 06:29:31 pm »

"I'm not here to argue with you, you know. Get on with it, or get out of the way."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 26, 2017, 06:32:46 pm »

"I'll need my energy back if I want to get creative with the mutilating. I caught him, so he is mine.
I believe privateers call it "Dibs", or the "Finders Keepers" rule."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: April 26, 2017, 06:38:19 pm »

"Slow. I'll handle this. Save your strength."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: April 26, 2017, 07:08:30 pm »

"Fine. I'm too tired to stop you right now, anyway. I want the backpack, though."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: April 29, 2017, 01:07:23 pm »

Phineus gives a fist pump before screaming out
"Guess I gave him a splitting head ache! ...Too much?"
Say above bad pun then search the nazi
The demon resounds in your head. Sounding strangely amused. Word play, how nice. Anyway so who's the guy who's head you just knocked off?

As you listen to the demon you look over the guard, He's got the damaged backpack, but you arn't sure if you should try to take it off right now. He's got the baton, and the shield, but aside from that not much else.

"Priscilla, would you *yawn* please get your host to stop poking my prisoner? He still *yawn* has feelings. Like pain and terror, which I intend to help him fully experience."

Keep recovering energy in a safe place. Hide behind cover if necessary. Daemon knife for defense if I really need it.
Conceding the point to the man with the shield, you move over by the open door of a cell and rest, you keep your knife close to you though, glancing at the mutants every now and then. You raise an eyebrow when priscilla crawls off the walls body and moves towards the nazi, before going back to watching the mutants. the bone one and the massive headed one are standing stock still while the rope one is trying to stand on legs that don't work, you watch as it burbles in frustration, before an abdomen tentacle snakes out and cruses it's legs off, letting it stand on it's ropy arms.

Pick the MG back up and poke the alive backpacker's face with it.

Detach and bore into his brain to get his memories directly.
Priscilla flops off the wall, producing a flurry of raised eyebrows for those with eyebrows and nonnegative intelligence. Priscilla scuttles of the wall, towards the guard, who watches helplessly as Priscilla slams a talon into his head causing him to stop moving, and then beginning to move hive mind into his brain. [beast mastery 3+1=4] [int 2] Priscilla manages to extract a fairly recent set of memories, but trying to sort through the mass of random thoughts and events proves far more difficult and leaves the Wall with a strange wanting for dressing in black leather and seigheiling. A voice chimes in. perhaps we could help with that? I have some skill in sifting through memories.

Shotgun the nearest fighting nazi!  If no nazis are still up, then shotgun any mutants that attack anyone!  Otherwise, just be ready for combat, and scan for new targets.
Groo cradles his shotgun in his arms as he waits for anything to happen, but a voice suddenly booms through his empty head. Thank you for your help, though I fear our psychical friend will not be as much help any more Groo feels a sudden wave of shame. But who are you and what are you doing here?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: April 29, 2017, 01:11:59 pm »

Keep recovering energy, go get that undamaged backpack from the daemonist I subdued once Priscilla is done doing whatever she is doing. Don't actually put it on yet, though.
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 128