Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 180105 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1800 on: April 29, 2017, 02:08:15 pm »

It would be good to learn.

Accept help.

((You sure do like ghostly voices, don't you MJ.))
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: April 29, 2017, 02:44:29 pm »

Take the Shield and baton then burst through the nearest door to continue caving heads it
"Guard, Nazi...being attacked by his...subjects."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:15:20 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: May 01, 2017, 09:34:37 pm »

Keep recovering energy, go get that undamaged backpack from the daemonist I subdued once Priscilla is done doing whatever she is doing. Don't actually put it on yet, though.
You wander over to the backpack and examine it, certainly seems to have daemons in it. A pretty strong one at that.

It would be good to learn.

Accept help.

((You sure do like ghostly voices, don't you MJ.))

((When people keep sticking hive minds and daemons in their bodies it just sorta happens.))

Priscilla sends a message in the affirmative to which she receives the voice again. Wonderful. the voice fades for a moment and then comes back. Here, try this [int 5+0=5] Priscilla sifts through the memories, feeling them much more organized this time. She flashes through the guards memories of the past 24 hours. A normal day, patrol the halls keep out of the scientests way,  sudden klaxon blaring through the building put on grab shield and baton, run forward, into main lab, escape attempt by some new beast? One of the subhumans? Bah, laugh normally such things easy, watch as it suddenly breaks through wall, grabs friend through his back pack. Horrible shrieking, Daemons? Try to grab him, sudden lights go out. Retreat back with comrades back to B cell, keep the milder experiments there. Good place to hold out, fuck they're out too. Fight, sudden appearance of different figures? Reinforcments? Daemonist runs over grabs you. Terror. beasts arm, detaches.

Take the Shield and baton then burst through the nearest door to continue caving heads it
"Guard, Nazi...being attacked by his...subjects."
Nazi, Hmm, one of those black wearing blokes? What do they want with these freaks?
You take the shield and baton, engulfing the baton in your oversized hands, the shield is a bit small for your standards more resembling a spartans shield than the tower shield that The Wall has. You charge down the corridor, and slam into the door. [str 2] You crash into the wall but don't bust it open the metal screeches and you make a huge crash.

Groo looks around for the source of the voice, randomly swinging his shotgun around and shouting

"Huh?!  Who is there?!  More Nazi?!  Groo kills nazis!"
The voice chuckles ah, no nazis. Merelly a victim of one. Though if you want to kill them, they are right over there. Groo's arms suddenly swing towards a door at the far end of the wall.

Hey, so I'm gonna have AP exams throughout the next two weeks, updates will be a bit more sporadic than the usual, not that they haven't already been. However at the end of these two weeks things should resume their normal daily pace.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: May 01, 2017, 10:16:57 pm »

Get someone to help with the door
"What we're here to find out."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: May 02, 2017, 04:21:46 am »

Informative and nutritious. Thank you.

While we're knocking around in this guy's brainspace, take a look at the connection to the beast backpack. You know, say hi.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: May 04, 2017, 03:05:13 pm »

Keep recovering energy. If it won't take more energy than I recover, say hello to the daemon in the backpack.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: May 06, 2017, 01:32:55 am »

Get someone to help with the door
"What we're here to find out."
you turn your armored head  over your shoulder as the demon calls. HEY WHATS YOUR NAME, GET OVER HERE AND HELP. Once you slam the door open you hear a scientist scream something to which the daemon responds. Oh yeah, this reminds me, I had some business here once. I could translate.

Groo, laughing, will charge to the door and breach using his standard method--the ridiculously sharp daemon katana.  Then he'll charge inside and start blasting at anything which moves, with his shotgun.
Hearing the call for assistance Groo draws his katana and charges towards the door. [daemonism 1+2=3] [Phineaus str 5] Groo's katana cuts into the door just a little bit this time, but Phineaus takes his fist and slams it into the door, bursting it open. inside is a group of men in white lab coats banging on the opposite door, They turn as the door slams open, and watch in horror as Groo gives them a big grin and hefts his shotgun. [marksmanship 3] [ressilliance 2] Groo's first blast slams into one the scientests side, spilling his intestines on the floor. Another one turns before cowering down and screaming something in German.

Informative and nutritious. Thank you.

While we're knocking around in this guy's brainspace, take a look at the connection to the beast backpack. You know, say hi.
beast backpack? It's daemon dude.
[int 2+2=4] pocking around a bit more priscilla finds that the backpack was given to this guard when he joined up and was used for training and as a panic button for riots and any other problems that might occur.

Keep recovering energy. If it won't take more energy than I recover, say hello to the daemon in the backpack.
You recover as you rest and wait. as you wait you reach out and touch the backpack. Immedetlly your head is filled with sobbing. MY BABY WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY? WHERE IS SHE?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 01:41:34 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: May 06, 2017, 07:48:27 am »

Phineus holds his hand up in front of grue
"Translate for them please."
Restrain  Groo while the daemon talks to the scientists
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 08:13:22 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: May 06, 2017, 01:17:25 pm »

I mean that while I'm wrist deep in the brain of this demon's master, I should be able to use that connection as a proxy to command the demon. Tell it to release its master and enter a base state where it can accept a new master. I have +1 Demonism.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: May 06, 2017, 01:54:15 pm »

((Quit trying to jack my loot, Egan. :P I didn't burn a good chunk of energy guaranteeing one would be in pristine condition just so someone else could take it.))

"Ma'am, I don't know what happened to your child. Did you have her when you were summoned? Do you know where you are?"

More recovering, more daemon talking.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: May 06, 2017, 02:24:34 pm »

((You can still have it, I just want to see if this works.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: May 06, 2017, 08:06:54 pm »

Groo stares at Phineus' raised hand for a couple seconds, clearly confused, but he quickly recovers and shouts "Sword need no translation!  Sword universal!  Hahahaha!"

Holster the shotgun and start butchering nazis.  Fleeing ones first, then cowering ones.  Ignore any that Phineus has already grabbed or otherwise controlled; Groo is no kill stealer!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: May 12, 2017, 11:23:53 pm »

Phineus holds his hand up in front of grue
"Translate for them please."
Restrain  Groo while the daemon talks to the scientists
[str 5] [dex 4] Phineaus divesat Groo his armoered bulk smashing into Groo, he only manages to get an arm around Groo's leg but that's enough, he howls in confusion and his hand twitches for his shotgun as the scientists continue to franticlly beat the door down. You hear the daemon wrly comment. Well if you still want to know as you fight this galoot, that one is begging for mercy, that is saying fuck you the third reich is winning, the other one is screaming at the guy who just said that to shut up, and the rest are too busy screaming.

I mean that while I'm wrist deep in the brain of this demon's master, I should be able to use that connection as a proxy to command the demon. Tell it to release its master and enter a base state where it can accept a new master. I have +1 Demonism.
Ah, sorry, so it can't really release it's master, for a couple of reasons that you can probably begin to figure out from Beriuses interactions with them, but There is one way to do it. you could have it kill the guy and or order it to cut itself off of the guy, since your essentially using your daemonism but having the daemon think you are it's master. wanna do that?

((Quit trying to jack my loot, Egan. :P I didn't burn a good chunk of energy guaranteeing one would be in pristine condition just so someone else could take it.))

"Ma'am, I don't know what happened to your child. Did you have her when you were summoned? Do you know where you are?"

More recovering, more daemon talking.
The women still sounds hysterical? Summoned? I wasn't summoned. Who who who are you?
Groo stares at Phineus' raised hand for a couple seconds, clearly confused, but he quickly recovers and shouts "Sword need no translation!  Sword universal!  Hahahaha!"

Holster the shotgun and start butchering nazis.  Fleeing ones first, then cowering ones.  Ignore any that Phineus has already grabbed or otherwise controlled; Groo is no kill stealer!
Groo is tackled from the side, and his left leg is pinned to the ground by the bulk of phineaus arm. He growls and reaches for his katana, pondering his next move.

AND WE ARE BACK!

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 128