Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 128

Author Topic: Mainpiston 2.0: Epilouge  (Read 179160 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Mainpiston 2.0: Mission 7: the lab of the beast.
« Reply #1815 on: May 12, 2017, 11:37:11 pm »

Keep Grue from killing them, take his shot gun and put it against the head of the one saying the third reich is winning
"Tell them if they want to live they'll all shut up and gather their stuff. They're prisoners now."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: May 13, 2017, 12:57:52 am »

If you think I can figure out why it can't release the guy, you're wrong and I'm dumb. And then you said it basically can? So, uh, tell it to release the guy.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: May 13, 2017, 03:36:41 pm »

"My name is Daemien. What is yours?"
Guess I'll have to take this slow. Keep recovering energy.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: May 14, 2017, 10:01:46 pm »

Keep Grue from killing them, take his shot gun and put it against the head of the one saying the third reich is winning
"Tell them if they want to live they'll all shut up and gather their stuff. They're prisoners now."
Well you would do this except Groo just severely damaged your hand with his katana,your head is also filled with dozens of voices screaming.
If you think I can figure out why it can't release the guy, you're wrong and I'm dumb. And then you said it basically can? So, uh, tell it to release the guy.
((Sorry about being unclear on that, ah essentially the daemon won't abandon the master, but you can tell it to sever itself from it.)) [daemonism 2+1=3] You hear a high-pitched sobbing within your shared consciousness, but the backpack flops about, not accomplishing much.
"My name is Daemien. What is yours?"
Guess I'll have to take this slow. Keep recovering energy.

In a very calming voice, you ask the women for her name, in a slightly less hysterical tone of voice the women responds, Olivia, ah, why are you here?
[/quote]
Escape
Groo's brain switches from fight to flight and he begins to thrash about in Phineaus grasp, and in desperation, he grabs his katana by the hilt  and unsheathes it, before stabbing it down towards phineauses hand, [daemonism 6+2=8] [phineaus resilience 3] Groo's katana penetrates into the metal that makes up phinesues wrist, penetrating into the bone and before embedding there. The daemon gives a scream of pain and releases Groo clutching at the hand the katana still stuck into the wrist and preventing the muscles from retracting, keeping the hand open. Groo scrambles away, clutching at his precious shotgun.

The scientests take this opportunity to resume banging on the door. really putting their all into it this time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: May 14, 2017, 10:29:25 pm »

Why are you crying? Please, release.

Again tell the demon to let go, but maybe gentler this time.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: May 15, 2017, 05:38:14 am »

Just drag the nazis with me and leave the damn room, if groo attacks throw something at him
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:52:49 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: May 15, 2017, 08:18:09 am »

Retreat back the way we came, using wings to go faster, while firing shotgun blasts at any exposed flesh on Phineas (or use the bolt action rifle if he's completely metal).  If he manages to close into melee, use the daemon knife to disable his other arm, or to damage his head if it's vulnerable.

"GIANT METAL MAN IS TRAITOR!  IT PROTECTS NAZIS FROM GROO!  GROO KILL IT!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: May 15, 2017, 08:31:36 am »

The corpse(?) that the other two members of the party are currently attending to gurgles and spits out a word to Groo.
"Busy."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: May 15, 2017, 09:31:30 am »

Damien removes his hand from the backpack for a moment. "Groo! Phineas! Stop fighting! We need the Nazis alive. I'm sure the spooks will let you kill them after they talk to them. We get less money if they're dead." After that, he resumes talking to the backpack daemon. "I'm here to stop bad people. The same ones that took you from your daughter. I can explain how they did it, but you won't like it. And these people also made my own kind into monsters."
Keep taking it slow. Is my energy full yet?

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: May 17, 2017, 12:29:57 am »

Why are you crying? Please, release.

Again tell the demon to let go, but maybe gentler this time.
prisicilla makes calming noises, speaking slowly, before gently trying again, [daemonism 2+1=3] Nothing happens again and you feel the daemon beging to go from sadness to anger. You arn't him, are you?
Just drag the nazis with me and leave the damn room, if groo attacks throw something at him
Lacking any form of or other restraint that would allow for such a thing as well as lacking the ability to both hold a scientist and throw something at Groo you opt for  the closest nazi and a glass bottle As Groo's shot pings off of your arm, you hurl the bottle at him. [str 4] [dex 1] The bottle smashes into Groo's broad forehead, the force of it putting a crack in Groo's bone plate, and embedding shards of glass in his face. He roars in anger and staggers about, blood streaming down his face.

Retreat back the way we came, using wings to go faster, while firing shotgun blasts at any exposed flesh on Phineas (or use the bolt action rifle if he's completely metal).  If he manages to close into melee, use the daemon knife to disable his other arm, or to damage his head if it's vulnerable.

"GIANT METAL MAN IS TRAITOR!  IT PROTECTS NAZIS FROM GROO!  GROO KILL IT!"
[dex 5] Groo's wings unfurl to their full length, and he hurtles down the hall screaming, as he flys he shoulders his bolt action rifle and takes aim. [marksmanship 2]  Groo's shot hits the armor of phineus, The high-powered bullet just skimming the thinner piece of armor that covers the shoulder joint. Phineaus hurls a glass bottle at him, which Groo fails to dodge out of the way and gets hit in the face with, leaving him staggering around and half blind.

Damien removes his hand from the backpack for a moment. "Groo! Phineas! Stop fighting! We need the Nazis alive. I'm sure the spooks will let you kill them after they talk to them. We get less money if they're dead." After that, he resumes talking to the backpack daemon. "I'm here to stop bad people. The same ones that took you from your daughter. I can explain how they did it, but you won't like it. And these people also made my own kind into monsters."
Keep taking it slow. Is my energy full yet?

((Should, be in just gonna er on the side of yes even if turn wise it didn't work out exactly. I mean two weeks is a pretty long time to wait. ))
TLDR:
yes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:08:35 am by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: May 17, 2017, 02:01:34 am »

No, I am myself. I do have his body in pretty mint condition, if you want to join me in the skull. I can imagine you'd appreciate having a real body?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: May 17, 2017, 02:15:19 am »

((Yay. Also, would you mind giving me a response from the daemon for the stuff I asked?))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: May 17, 2017, 03:01:53 am »

Groo flutters around Priscilla and Dremeln, screaming and flailing at his bloody face.  "Crazy metal traitor man stole Groo katana!  And attacked Groo!  And saved Nazis!  ...From Groo!  Groo need to kill it, but how?!  Metal man bulletproof and took katana!"

Fly around the portion of the team that isn't Phineas and scream continually.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: May 17, 2017, 05:34:27 am »

Continue to walk off dragging the nazi sto the exit, have the demon  interrogate  him about what they were doing here, if groo attacks go throw more stuff at him
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:18:30 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 128