Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1338457 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #10665 on: November 09, 2016, 06:07:30 am »

So the answer is to wait for greater and greater polarization until everyone is a radical and hope that the 'correct radicals' are the ones with greater numbers at the end of it?

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10666 on: November 09, 2016, 06:08:35 am »

It;s working in the mideast!
 :(
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10667 on: November 09, 2016, 06:10:36 am »

So the answer is to wait for greater and greater polarization until everyone is a radical and hope that the 'correct radicals' are the ones with greater numbers at the end of it?
Nah the answer is to wait until the radicals have consolidated power, then wait for them to die out and be replaced by new generations with new ideas
That's usually how it goes anyways

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10668 on: November 09, 2016, 06:20:24 am »

Lol, one of my newspapers US correspondents reports that he has been trying to go home and sleep for the past hours, but can't get away from being interrupted by people who attended the democratic convention who seriously want his help in getting info how to emigrate to the Netherlands.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10669 on: November 09, 2016, 06:24:15 am »

Lol, one of my newspapers US correspondents reports that he has been trying to go home and sleep for the past hours, but can't get away from being interrupted by people who attended the democratic convention who seriously want his help in getting info how to emigrate to the Netherlands.
That is hilarious!
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10670 on: November 09, 2016, 06:29:22 am »

I can't say I'm not happy that Hillary lost, which no, doesnt mean I want Trump to be my daddy, sorry, CNN.

Oh yea, Trump victory has a whole 'nother much more delicious consequence: it means that most of the media worldwide sucks balls. Tons of so called political analysts are now getting ripped apart on social networks and being exposed for the huge narrative driven dweebs they are. Its about time old media took its head out of its ass and got driven into the dirt.

Which doesnt mean it will die, oh no, get ready for the infinite torrent of emotionally charged news about how your family is going to catch on fire because Trump is president, that shit sells because it feeds all the wounded egos looking for psychological recourse after getting their expectations mauled, which is of course very convenient for all those public figures who made a fair bit of buzz rooting for hillary and saying anyone who doesnt agree with them are all horned, thrice cursed honorary KKK members with pepe tatoos.

The kek is about to reach overdrive.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10671 on: November 09, 2016, 06:31:44 am »

Nah the answer is to wait until the radicals have consolidated power, then wait for them to die out and be replaced by new generations with new ideas
That's usually how it goes anyways
And by that time, a generation or two down, maybe large parts of the earth will still be habitable.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10672 on: November 09, 2016, 06:34:24 am »

I can't say I'm not happy that Hillary lost, which no, doesnt mean I want Trump to be my daddy, sorry, CNN.

Oh yea, Trump victory has a whole 'nother much more delicious consequence: it means that most of the media worldwide sucks balls. Tons of so called political analysts are now getting ripped apart on social networks and being exposed for the huge narrative driven dweebs they are. Its about time old media took its head out of its ass and got driven into the dirt.

Which doesnt mean it will die, oh no, get ready for the infinite torrent of emotionally charged news about how your family is going to catch on fire because Trump is president, that shit sells because it feeds all the wounded egos looking for psychological recourse after getting their expectations mauled, which is of course very convenient for all those public figures who made a fair bit of buzz rooting for hillary and saying anyone who doesnt agree with them are all horned, thrice cursed honorary KKK members with pepe tatoos.

The kek is about to reach overdrive.
Don't forget the polling bs

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10673 on: November 09, 2016, 06:54:08 am »

The polls have once again shown that their predicted win certainty is only based on the statistic spread instead and can't account for systematic errors.

My guess is that a lot of Republicans who disliked Trump when asked did vote for him in the end.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Codician

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10674 on: November 09, 2016, 06:55:59 am »

(removed)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:51:26 pm by Toady One »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #10675 on: November 09, 2016, 07:05:56 am »

KEK
EKE
KEK

Also, while not being an government official, I am sure Poland will accept Amerifolks, not even especially rich ones.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #10676 on: November 09, 2016, 07:06:40 am »

>not ironically worshiping a several millennia old egyptian deity incarnated through a cartoon frog appropriated by a mongolian zither pictogram flickbook forum using repeating integers to decide international order

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10677 on: November 09, 2016, 07:10:16 am »

oh my god Clinton might just win the popular vote when everything tallied. every Clinton supporter is going to flip shit if that happens.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10678 on: November 09, 2016, 07:10:50 am »

oh my god Clinton might just win the popular vote when everything tallied. every Clinton supporter is going to flip shit. shes currently 100,000 votes up. oh god. :o
Praise indirect democracy, right?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10679 on: November 09, 2016, 07:11:02 am »

This reminds me that I can't wait for this to hit conspiracy theory youtube and they start making videos about how the election got fucked due to massive mandela effects.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 1249