Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36

Author Topic: Wands Race: Magic in Forenia [Core Thread] [EvictedSaint's Run]  (Read 42144 times)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: Wands Race: Magic in Forenia [Core Thread] [EvictedSaint's Run]
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2017, 10:53:07 am »

Reports for Myark and al-Mutriqa

Moskurg:
Spoiler: Devastator's Report (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NUKE9.13's Report (click to show/hide)

Arstotzka:
Spoiler: Azzuro's Report (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: andrea's Report (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: RAM's Report (click to show/hide)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2017, 11:01:53 am »

ah, good idea posting here

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2017, 07:03:37 pm »

Obviously my report is the accurate one. It is just so sad that such powerful artefacts distort memories : (
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2017, 12:55:51 am »

: coughs and makes speech to the Opising side.:

" Why not leave the jungle? Our conflict is destroying it and its resource. The woods. We have most of it now. So why not go back to where you know how to fight. Because I can tell you now, we will make Forenia a better place. With or without your help."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2017, 02:21:57 am »

Obviously my report is the accurate one. It is just so sad that such powerful artefacts distort memories : (
Well, thanks for letting us know that Arstotzka is wasting its time developing a card game for children. What's next, motorbikes?
Long Live United Forenia!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2017, 02:37:07 am »

Well, thanks for letting us know that Arstotzka is wasting its time developing a card game for children. What's next, motorbikes?
Oh, wow, I wish. We are still doodling around with arm-portable reality distorters. But now that you mentions it, mounting the system on some sort of vehicle, would reduce the miniaturisation issues we've been having...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2017, 06:32:23 am »

I will note that in last game motorbikes were not a waste. In fact, after they were properly revised, they turned out to be quite an effective piece of equipment.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2017, 03:35:07 pm »

I will note that in last game motorbikes were not a waste. In fact, after they were properly revised, they turned out to be quite an effective piece of equipment.
And THOSE ones didn't even have card games! Just imagine the potential!!!
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2017, 09:56:21 pm »

Accidentally opened the Arstotskan thread again.

Spoiler: Arstotskan Eyes Only (click to show/hide)
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2017, 10:14:47 pm »

-snip-

Stop.

If you cannot physically keep yourself from viewing the other sides thread, just keep it to yourself.  Don't post about it in the main thread, and don't use it to metagame.  This is increadibly poor sportsmanship and I want it to stop.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2017, 11:08:48 pm »

I said this last time. Just put it out of your head, and deliberately censor yourself if you think you are being inspired by it. If you can't do that, then bow out of the game for a couple of turns. Telling us about it really doesn't achieve anything. If we change our actions to avoid being at a disadvantage from what you have seen, then we are still at a disadvantage because we had to change our actions. Printing it up into the main thread for all to see(some people complain of compulsive spoiler-clicking conditions) doesn't do anything to resolve the "I am at an unfair advantage" problem.
Read the First Post!

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2017, 11:27:06 pm »

-snip-

Stop.

If you cannot physically keep yourself from viewing the other sides thread, just keep it to yourself.  Don't post about it in the main thread, and don't use it to metagame.  This is increadibly poor sportsmanship and I want it to stop.
Infinite amount of +1s to this. Taunting people in this fashion doesn't make the game fun, doesn't fix anything, and just invites bitching and flame wars.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2017, 11:43:56 pm »

I'm not intending to taunt them or metagame; I'm just trying to be honest. I'll stop now, though.

I have no idea what to do about what I saw, though, so you probably won't need to revise your plans.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2017, 01:26:11 am »

If you want to be honest, PM the GM, don't throw stuff in the open for all your comrades to see.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2017, 02:09:22 am »

If you want to be honest, PM the GM, don't throw stuff in the open for all your comrades to see.
As I said, while anyone 'could' look into the other thread, they would generally need to go look for it.
Spoilers in this thread are something that everyone playing the game ought to encounter, and apparently some people have a "click first, ask questions later" mentality towards spoilers.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36