Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: horses and spiders  (Read 77296 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: horses and spiders
« Reply #510 on: September 06, 2017, 05:45:10 pm »

Any shade nearby?  Dar will try to get to it and collapse there instead.  Regardless of success, he'll lay down and just focus on the nature of this environment, trying to understand it and integrate himself into it so that the scorching heat is bearable.  There's certainly cats adapted to the desert; he'll try to adapt himself to it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 07, 2017, 02:44:15 pm »

"Statement: Command says we'll have a pickup at the safehouse, no sooner. Commands should really invest in more teleporters."

Hey, that reminds me - any plans for what to do with the dead bodies? They are still in the wagons, with the kids.
Get those bodies cleaned out of there, obviously. Dump them in the sands next to road in a shallow mass grave or something, doesn't matter that much as long as the bodies/gore are out of those carriages.

Make sure the kids have access to rationed water and shade.

----Action for Frederick----

Try to get a look at what's moving up there, trying to do so without giving myself away.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 08, 2017, 09:26:23 am »

Look around, are there any windows here or exit signs or whatnot. Keep moving.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 09, 2017, 07:43:17 am »

((I'll update later today, so Yoink has a chance to post. Don't want to skip people too much))

Lenglon, I read your action as

Get Vlad treated for heat exhaustion and [other unrelated stuff.]

note: the next step after he's in the shade, feet elevated, will be to loosen his clothing  and wipe him down with the damp cloth to supplement his sweat's work (Valyrie will do this herself). [additional details]
The turn states that the slavers did part one, and there seemed to be no reason to not do part two, so you did. Hope this helps.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 09, 2017, 10:23:08 am »

((Oh, so her action went through successfully? wasn't canceled? cool. in that case...))rotate to new damp cloths and keep tending to Vlad.
((hot/feverish means still overheated, still needs to be cooled. pale means poor blood circulation, which is already being treated by elevating his legs, concentrating his blood near his head, heart, and lungs. ya know, the critical systems. all Val can do is keep him cool at this point and let his body fix itself.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 09, 2017, 12:06:05 pm »

You touched the clothes and they harmed you. You questioned why that triggered by saying it shouldn't happen until the end of the sequence. I stated that you had arrived at teh point at which you had specified, not that your action succeeded.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 09, 2017, 12:51:18 pm »

You touched the clothes and they harmed you. You questioned why that triggered by saying it shouldn't happen until the end of the sequence. I stated that you had arrived at teh point at which you had specified, not that your action succeeded.
((I don't understand why they did that. my own mechanics shouldn't be triggering that innately. am I not supposed to know at this time why it's happening? I can work with that, but I want to make sure it's not a misperception of my own innate mechanics or not.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 09, 2017, 04:00:33 pm »

((I'm guessing it's because Vlad has some divine blood in him. Maybe his clothes are blessed to defend against incorporeal creatures.))
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 09, 2017, 04:23:20 pm »

((I'm guessing it's because Vlad has some divine blood in him. Maybe his clothes are blessed to defend against incorporeal creatures.))
((Divine gear would be one of the things Val doesn't like...))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 09, 2017, 04:45:31 pm »

((Divine gear would be one of the things Val doesn't like...))
((It may also be the bracelet of deflection too)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 09, 2017, 05:18:19 pm »

WELP - I guess I've got no choice here. I'll be ordering someone else to remove his shirt for me, since apparently I can't touch his clothes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 09, 2017, 06:54:12 pm »

I'll PM you, as it does have to do with your own mechanics. Plus the bracelet.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 09, 2017, 07:03:58 pm »

I'll PM you, as it does have to do with your own mechanics. Plus the bracelet.
does this expend a charge?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 09, 2017, 07:16:50 pm »

No, It shouldn't.

To be perfectly honest, I forgot that you were wearing it.

Anyway, I've PM'd Lenglon about it. Her character is a bit complex, and Omega Universe is a bit ... well, you guys know. So there's bound to be some confusion, which, given the nature of the character, seems IC enough.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 09, 2017, 07:22:08 pm »

response sent
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44