Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: ED Mission 1: No legs left unhurt  (Read 32124 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 1: Vexing
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2017, 01:58:04 pm »

"Can we just throw them out the airlock?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2017, 02:12:49 pm »

Try and figure out how to open the air lock in the cargo bay remotely, if none of that exists, can be done, or fails. Just he ready to open fire on any bugs
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2017, 12:20:33 pm »

help in figuring out if we can airlock them from here. Be ready to shoot bugs if they show themselves

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2017, 02:19:53 pm »

Try and figure out how to open the air lock in the cargo bay remotely, if none of that exists, can be done, or fails. Just he ready to open fire on any bugs

[Int: 1] Clearly you need to make entire outer wall explode. There's no other way.

help in figuring out if we can airlock them from here. Be ready to shoot bugs if they show themselves

[Int: 5] In all likelyhood actual cargo doors are on lower levels, especially when elevator over there seemed to be type that descends rather than ascends. Obviously there have to be controls for the outer doors somewhere in actual cargo hold, possibly near said doors, but if everything else fails then the bridge at least should be helpful. Which option is safer, that you can't figure out from what you know.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2017, 01:12:42 pm »

"If I remember the lay out from these kinds of ships right, we can open the airlocks from either the bridge or a console near the lock itself. That second choice is obviously not a good idea, so who's up for checking out the bridge?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2017, 01:22:07 pm »

"Let me just... WALK over there!  Ahhaha!  Ahah!  Haaa.  Ouch."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2017, 01:27:05 am »

"You make it sound as if were splitting up?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2017, 07:12:02 am »

just follow mmy team
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2017, 07:29:24 am »

"That's not my intention. I just need to know everyone's going to follow and I'm not going to be walking to the bridge alone."

Head over to the bridge, checking corners etc.
Herd my teammates there as well unless they don't want to follow along for some reason

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2017, 09:29:09 am »

Good he was satisfied with that answer lead up in the rear but close enough to run to the middle and be protected. Watch our rear and make sure to look up as well occasionally.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2017, 10:13:01 am »

Be cargo.  Keep eyes out for alien bugs.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2017, 09:50:34 am »

just follow mmy team

Following and carrying.

"That's not my intention. I just need to know everyone's going to follow and I'm not going to be walking to the bridge alone."

Head over to the bridge, checking corners etc.
Herd my teammates there as well unless they don't want to follow along for some reason

You lead crippled party straight back the way you came, Citotp shambling like a zombie behind you, past gibbled and cut remains of vexiles killed earlier, past airlock you ented up to the closed blast door preventing your trip any further. Crew quarters, life support and bridge are right behind it. There's handy console embedded in wall next to it. "Emergency lockdown" it says.

Good he was satisfied with that answer lead up in the rear but close enough to run to the middle and be protected. Watch our rear and make sure to look up as well occasionally.

Displaying your excellent leadership from behind you bravely ensure safety of the team by preventing anyone sneaking behind you and dragging stragglers along. It's unnervingly quiet here if you ignore endless warning about reactor.

Be cargo.  Keep eyes out for alien bugs.

When your carrier stops at the blast door you squint your eyes and peer in direction of cargo holds. There's movement over there. Like a landslide of brown bowling balls in distance.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2017, 10:53:56 am »

"Um.  I think they're coming after us."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2017, 11:42:24 am »

heat the area up behind us to burn anything following us
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2017, 02:40:56 pm »

"Aw shit."

Attempt to use the console to lift the lockdown to open the door to the bridge, get everyone through, then close said blastdoor behind us again.

If this fails, just turn around and start shooting into the mass of vexiles coming for us.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16