Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Planetary Arms Race - Core  (Read 12038 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planetary Arms Race - Core
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2017, 06:41:50 pm »

This is what happens when you throw all the poor defenceless colonists into Moerthi breeding-pits.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2017, 08:10:36 am »

This is what happens when you throw all the poor defenceless colonists into Moerthi breeding-pits.
Libelslander! I'll have you know that Moerth does not suffer from any sort of overpopulation. We are aware of the folly of Old Earth in allow the population to grow unrestrained, and as such all prospective parents must get permission before engaging in any manner of reproduction.
...I mean, uh, we respect our population's reproductive freedoms, we just gently encourage them to consider the consequences of their actions.
Long Live United Forenia!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2017, 02:56:07 pm »

To anyone still considering joining, it'd definitely appear that Amaok needs a few more players.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2017, 02:58:30 pm »

Bah, they're all just afraid of superior Moerthian technology! Join Moerth and fight for the winning side!

Unless we're waiting on Amaok actions to move on, in which case you should join Amaok so we can keep pushing your shit in.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2017, 06:45:01 pm »

In fact, right now the combat phase is on hold because Amaok has yet to vote on a strategy.
I'll be editing in a note to the OP that Amaok will need more players.
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2017, 08:38:51 pm »

I feel that the issue is that we are all just waiting for orders from Friend Computer...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Supreme Commander Nutcase

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2017, 11:36:17 pm »

Hello. Where do I sign up for this? I want to join Amaok
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:47:12 pm by Supreme Commander Nutcase »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2017, 12:02:01 am »

There are links in the first post. Click on the Amaok one to join Amaok. There is a rule against looking at the enemy thread, so by looking at one of the team-threads, you are expected to not look at the other until the game is over.
Read the First Post!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2017, 12:34:25 am »

Hello. Where do I sign up for this? I want to join Amaok

Great! Go over to their thread, and there should be a battle plan labeled 'Unconditional Surrender'.

Choose that, and you might live!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2017, 01:39:15 am »

Odd, I was certain that our battle-plan was "purge the heretics" but I suppose that I shall have to double-check...
Read the First Post!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2017, 08:35:25 pm »

This sounds cool, I'll join Amaok because they seem to be losing, need more people, and have a similar name to someone I know.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2017, 03:54:50 am »

Are we waiting on Amaok, or what?
Long Live United Forenia!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2017, 04:19:22 am »

* RAM checks.
"I do not think so atthis precise moment. Could it be Moerthi laziness again?
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2017, 04:22:54 am »

Well, most of it has been waiting on Amaok.
They've had a tentative consensus on their revision for 11 hours, but since it had 2 votes versus one other design with 1 vote, I decided to give it some time in case anyone else wanted to vote or post any new revision ideas.

I'll probably post the revision update sometime on the 28th. Perhaps today, but that's unlikely.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2017, 04:54:12 am »

* RAM checks.
"I do not think so atthis precise moment. Could it be Moerthi laziness again?

Moerth has reached a consensus 3 days ago, so I doubt that.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12