Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39486 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Unnatural Selection: A turn with no deaths, for once.
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2017, 01:27:07 pm »

BOLD ANY GENOME CHANGES FOR YOUR TURN PLEASE.
WAITLIST:
Paphi
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
Doctormctaalik
Person
ATHATH
Whisperling
Failbird
Toaster

Hoho! I'm certainly keeping that.

Mutate thoughtfully. Stew in the terrible mess that is my fantasy DNA. Hug anyone who tries to hurt me.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Your chest is replaced by a squishy, writhing human tongue in the shape of a chest, covered in stinging hairs.

Name: Eggonyerface

Description: Bearded human male without arms.

Inventory:
Mutation machine with 9 charges.

Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
Well, your action will literally kill you so I'm gonna give NJW a chance to murder you.

Can I fly properly for sustained periods? If so, fly to Egan and stab him, then set fire to him and move away.

If I can't fly, move non-riskily over to Egan and stab him, then set fire to him and move away.

If I can't move without a high risk of falling into pits of magma, just stay where I am and probiscus flamejet dodge any assailants. I.e. stab them, set fire to them, and move away.

Naturally, evade attacks, don't fall in lava, all that stuff.

"Sorry, darling, but killing the defenceless is so now right now."

[11+5] You lift off with a sound like someone blowing a raspberry into a jet engine and then zip over to egan.
[3][11+3]
NJW jabs his stinging proboscsis straight through Egan's head.  Egan is dead! He NJW gets his gene mod charges reset to 10.

Spoiler: Same deal. GM Only. (click to show/hide)
Oh my big head!
let's try something else..
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
DH: You grow a second head. Albeit its actually a big mass of hair that just looks like a head. Both heads have poison gland saliva glands and feathers.  You also grow a second neck, and feel like you can scream very loudly. You grow a second chest that is attached to the first like some sort of siamese twin, and a spiked bone halo grows out of their backs, connecting them with one giant spikey bone circle. You also have twin conjoined abdomens, with giant bone scythe blades growing out of their lateral hips. He has normal human arms, but he has 4 sets of boneless, sticky human legs. And your entire body is covered in fish scales.

CR: [1-4] Coolrune attempts to laboriously waddle over on legs made out of heads, trying not to fall as he crosses over the incredibly tiny space between the two squares. This is not helped by the fact that he only has one leg, which is spider heads.  So he hops over as best he can, reaches the corner, just straight up misses a hop and tumbles down into the lava.

Well, that's odd.

Stand back, I'm going to try SCIENCE

Spoiler: genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: MY LEEEEGS (click to show/hide)
Your entire chest turns into a skinless gas bladder that is potmarked with cancerous  tumors. Its still in the vague shape of a chest, and you can see human organs in there, but thats about it.

Oh and the gas bladders on your legs deflate and are replaced by blackish cancerous tumors. The tumors are forming oddly cylindrical shapes around your legs.

Spoiler: Your genome now. (click to show/hide)

THE MAP IS CHANGING! Darker Gray spots are moving back up, out of the lava! Panels in the wall are opening!

Aoshi is back! (AO) and joined by Crazyabe (CA)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2017, 01:53:52 pm »

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:58:07 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2017, 01:55:44 pm »

Back to the Waitlist!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2017, 02:59:27 pm »

Before I make the one genome change marked below, fly away from the wall panel and towards the centre. If the wall panels aren't immediately threatening or mysterious, go to the wall HB is near and stab him, roast him, leave. If they are threatening or of unknown qualities, stay near the centre, touch down, and evade.

In any case, only make the change once the turn's action is finished, please.

One wheel short of a wagon

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2017, 03:16:00 pm »

Get away from the wall and move toward the center. Mutate carefully. Hug any challengers most terribly. Shove stinging hairs into their goddamn eyes.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:24:34 pm by Harry Baldman »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2017, 05:11:25 pm »

Well, your action will literally kill you so I'm gonna give NJW a chance to murder you.
Fuck, I'd rather he not get the kill thankyou. >:(
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2017, 11:07:43 pm »

Oh fuck, I'm mutating out of control. And deflating.

Inject self again, head towards the center, get on the ground, and DON'T TOUCH ANYBODY.

Spoiler: genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: shitshitshit (click to show/hide)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2017, 11:14:18 pm »

Just letting y'all know, but I'm looking in any spoilers that don't specifically say that I'm not supposed to look in them (or something similar, like "this is a secret", "GM's eyes only", etc.). I figured that that was okay, but I just wanted to check.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2017, 03:23:59 am »

Hop diagonally NE, a little further away from walls. Then mutilate self:

Spoiler: Secret Genes (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2017, 10:26:01 am »

Just letting y'all know, but I'm looking in any spoilers that don't specifically say that I'm not supposed to look in them (or something similar, like "this is a secret", "GM's eyes only", etc.). I figured that that was okay, but I just wanted to check.
If they're in a spoiler, people don't want you doing that. Stop it.

Unless I'm absolutely mistaken.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2017, 12:12:38 pm »

1. Knock that off ATHATH. If its spoilered assume its secret unless people say otherwise.

2. We're waiting on DH. I have the turn done besides him.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:19:18 pm by piecewise »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2017, 12:16:50 pm »

Huh, I tend to spoiler my things because they look better that way. Feel free to look in my spoilers if you didn't already, I think I may have made a little headway in how not to turn your head into a watermelon or something so that you can make funnier things yourselves.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2017, 12:22:38 pm »

Huh, I tend to spoiler my things because they look better that way. Feel free to look in my spoilers if you didn't already, I think I may have made a little headway in how not to turn your head into a watermelon or something so that you can make funnier things yourselves.
Yeah, see, this is what I thought that everyone who wasn't labelling their spoilers as "secret" was doing.

1. Knock that off ATHATH. If its spoilered assume its secret unless people say otherwise.
Okay.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2017, 12:24:04 pm »

Yeah, see, this is what I thought that everyone who wasn't labelling their spoilers as "secret" was doing.

Okay.
Yeah, I can understand that, I spoil lots of things just to keep them small. But for this game at least, lets assume spoilers are secrets unless people say so, like HB here.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2017, 02:21:53 pm »

I also use spoilers just so my genome doesn't take up a bunch of space in my post.

So if people want to look at my genetic coding and shit, go right ahead.

Turns out writing 'dwarfs' into your genome makes you a cancerous gas-bladder. I am disappoint.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23