Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 753778 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #4350 on: December 03, 2017, 05:45:40 pm »

A

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: December 03, 2017, 05:46:49 pm »

And it is worth repeating: Damn Dwarves.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: December 03, 2017, 05:48:15 pm »

A
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: December 03, 2017, 05:49:06 pm »

A Ah the feeling when everything is going dandy for you while your asshole neighbor who you hate is getting his shit kicked in. Also yes the Dwarves are total jerks.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: December 03, 2017, 05:51:27 pm »

A

Maybe we ought to go raze another citadel. We seem to be on altogether more equal footing with them in this era than before, largely on account of Thundercats.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: December 03, 2017, 05:54:52 pm »

You decide to give some monet to the peasants so they won't go hungry by the end of the year.

1126 AD, Midsummer

Some of the northern governors are complaining - about Hurthlings, apparently.

According to some reports, teh Hurthlings has been found passing through the border for who knows what business. Most if nto all attempts at shooing them off resulted in verbal or physical scuffles. So far, eleven peoples have been wounded by the little peoples.

A) This won't stand! Time for the big Army to stomp the little peoples!
B) We ought to send a delegation to the Hurthlings and remind them to be nice, or else.
C) Not my problem really, the Hurthlings will go away on their own I'm sure.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: December 03, 2017, 05:56:06 pm »

B lets not stomp them until we know what is going on.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: December 03, 2017, 06:00:41 pm »

B Well let's see what's going on with them this time. Every time I see the Hurthlings now it makes me sad cause they used to be such awesome little buddies back during the Houlandins. Man I miss having all those fanciful subjects. They were cool.

[Wow. I actually went back to see what the Elf said about us destroying that Dwarf Fortress and it's actually pretty amazing that Cyl did this 
"You didn't only stop expansion, you also destroyed one of their fabled wall cities, something none of you humans did for centuries." and managed to technically win the war with Ceodwell while they were backed by the Gubta Empire. Cyl actually feels more like a badass King once you realize what he's actually managed to do even if he didn't do what he set out to do.]
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: December 03, 2017, 06:08:02 pm »

[Wow. I actually went back to see what the Elf said about us destroying that Dwarf Fortress and it's actually pretty amazing that Cyl did this 
"You didn't only stop expansion, you also destroyed one of their fabled wall cities, something none of you humans did for centuries." and managed to technically win the war with Ceodwell while they were backed by the Gubta Empire. Cyl actually feels more like a badass King once you realize what he's actually managed to do even if he didn't do what he set out to do.]
[/quote]

yes that is amassing but lets not forget we also accidentally committed genocide against the dwarfs.
so there's that
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: December 03, 2017, 06:21:42 pm »

yes that is amassing but lets not forget we also accidentally committed genocide against the dwarfs.
so there's that

Speaking of Genocide, The Hurthlings get one warning. B

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: December 03, 2017, 06:28:34 pm »

B We should get to the bottom of this and asking politely is the first step.

And it wasn't even remotely genocide against the dwarves, they just retreated underground and we called it good. Because we're humans, only the surface matters.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: December 03, 2017, 06:32:41 pm »

so there's that

Accidentally? Hell no. The dwarves knew what was coming when they destroyed the scepter and broke the good faith because of petty thieves that were by no means state sponsored or approved. We offered the terms of reconciliation, and they refused. What they chose to do after that was of their own volition.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: December 03, 2017, 06:45:35 pm »

B.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: December 03, 2017, 08:46:37 pm »

Speaking of Genocide. That was actually surprisingly profitable. Anyone up for Ankurvat and Zonalath?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: December 03, 2017, 08:48:16 pm »

Not until we're sure that we won't end up on another multi-front war :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 1087