Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 745444 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2017, 12:26:01 am »

A... Assuming there is at least some historical precedent for polygamy.
...There is, in histories internationally. :P Polygamy and polyandry and several other relationships that aren't, what I assume, well known. Pretty much a lot of historical precedent when you check historical relationships.

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2017, 12:26:59 am »

A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

The hopes and dreams of harem might finally be realized. ;-; I can only hope we won't have to mourn a second death of harem.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

HappyPlank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2017, 01:43:16 am »

A.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2017, 04:10:40 am »

Seriously you dont build an empire by selling your land.

D

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2017, 04:41:11 am »

D this is our land. Fuck Lametania. They didn't help us in Tven. They just took our money. This is Methiant now.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2017, 05:33:32 am »

A
This is the kind of character we have. We don't seize things with our armies, we make other people fight for us while we marry their daughters and take their gold.

Hell, there isn't even any thing useful in this territory he wants. We are getting so much a better deal with this. Then, we he dies, we use our smooth talking to convince his court we ought to have his kingdom (with a few well placed bribes to help). We oceans 11 our way to the top.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2017, 06:06:46 am »

Does he have sons?
Most likely they have a male preferencing system set up, so if we want to take his land we must first destroy the sons.

But if we doing this we should use the preamble of the marriage to set up trade opportunities with them. Afterall, business strengthens relations.
I wonder if we can support any of the local trading families...

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2017, 06:39:30 am »

...Why not C? We're Charismatic for a reason!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2017, 06:57:32 am »

A. The polygamy question is interesting, and it's not like having land actually presents any form of real benefit to us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2017, 07:12:13 am »

Actually having a marriage with the Kings daughter is quite useful, I realized, as we are likely allies then... With lamentia on the south, we should next ally with Kingdom of Felonsein. By having them both as allies we have no threat from bigger countries on our border, and it also could aid when attacking the North, which should be done. I mean just because we are diplomatic does not mean we shouldnt fight wars. The pen is mightiest when it is directing the sword...

No seriously though,
Plan A: Get Lamentia, and Felonsein as allies -> Establish trade -> Finance army with said trade to up our military -> Attack Cydwil -> Either Annex or take the Eastern side of it to cut them off the forest and to give us borders with the closed kingdom -> Fight Closed Kingdom again to get solitary control of the forest. -> Enjoy a relatively easy to defend big territory with access to lots of wood. Getting that forest is almost adding half of our country onto it, and if we manage to get the enemies border to that forest we should have doubled our size, which puts us in the league of being on par with the Kashite Kingdom... I think if we managed to send an envoy to a border count of Gupta Empire we could get them to fight against the Kashites with us...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2017, 07:51:07 am »

A

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2017, 07:54:45 am »

PTW/
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2017, 08:22:14 am »

A
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2017, 08:52:45 am »

You agree to give away Southern Territories to Lametania in exchange for troops, money, and you set the girl up with your son (whenever you get one), as you're already married and the girl in question is barely thirteen.

1077 AD, Summer

The switch of lands went smoothly and an entourage of Lametanian soldiers arrives at your palace, with wagonloads of coinage and thrice-signed pile of documents which allows you to call upon Lametanians if needed.

Few days alter you become a father! Your wife Auga gives birth to a healthy baby boy, whom she names 'Estant'. He will succeed you as Yoe II, when you die and he of course does not decide to adopt some other regnal name.

1077 AD, Autumn

Disastrous news from northeast! The Cydwyl soldiers have crossed the Methiant border via north and raided several settlements, while a large contingent of troops is now laying siege to the fortified settlement near the silver mines.

The Marshal bursts into the room, the cape flowing behind him.

"It is time for us to CRUSH SOME ENEMIES, MY LIEGE!" He booms proudly. "Shall you join us on this expedition!?"

A) "VERILYYYYYYYYY!"
B) "Nah, you take charge of it, dear Marshal, I ain't no soldier."
C) "What expedition? Surely this is misunderstanding of sorts, I'm actually in middle of writing a letter to Cydwyl royalty, you see."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2017, 08:59:06 am »

B
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 1087