Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750373 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #3615 on: November 25, 2017, 03:09:50 pm »

A

Our ascendancy is upon us.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: November 25, 2017, 03:18:07 pm »

A

Lets Leroy Jenkins the entire east! Consequences be damned!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: November 25, 2017, 03:23:57 pm »

A You know what yeah! Let's take some risks! For Glory, Honor, Prophecy, and Revenge! The East shall be ours!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: November 25, 2017, 03:24:40 pm »

A. It's about time the dwarves got put in their place, and maybe capturing Zasitost will teach us some of their tricks. Hopefully the spirits weren't lying to us because they're mad about abandoning Pantheonism or something.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: November 25, 2017, 03:48:17 pm »

C! We can go get revenge after we've A: Beaten the Ceodwells and B: Stabilized the nation after acquiring new territory. They've already had time to recover from their whole thing at least somewhat, and I don't think splitting our forces is a wonderful idea.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: November 25, 2017, 04:24:19 pm »

A I've searched the Royal Archives and there's no language in the sale contract that says they can remotely disable our technology. It's time for arbitration by spearpoint.

They've already had time to recover from their whole thing at least somewhat, and I don't think splitting our forces is a wonderful idea.
Year, year and a half tops? The dwarves have never been weaker. Don't split: issue orders to the army in Ceodwell to veer north with as many soldiers as possible. Leave the new border as lightly defended as we can, even if Ceodwell regroups from this battle we can easily smash them again.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: November 25, 2017, 04:30:39 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: November 25, 2017, 04:31:01 pm »

Yeah. We've managed to crush them at the border early on. It is best to deal with the bigger threat which is the Dwarves first. It might give Ceodwell a bit of time to recover but if we're able to focus on the Dwarves a get their fortress under control quickly we should be able to still press the Advantage in Ceodwell. If things take a bit of a rough turn we can also Mobilize the Reserves until we can gain control of the situation again.

The Gods look upon us and our Ancestors call! The east is within our grasp and honor demands blood! The wheels of Destiny call out to our Dynasty! They call out the future! The future of our enthronement as the reclaimers of Luathbas.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:01:21 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: November 25, 2017, 04:58:10 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: November 25, 2017, 05:02:51 pm »

You decide this is a good pretext for war! You order your Army in Ceodwell to concentrate on attacking Zasitost now.

1117 AD, Summer

Your dear wife Esta gives birth to another boy! She names him 'Ustwelf' after one of her many grand-uncles.

The report from Zasitost is a terrible one! While your Fireblood machines do well against fire-breathing steel-plated fortifications of the dwarven designs, the fortificatins themselves burn, maim and eviscerate many of your soldiers.

Emergency report comes from Ceodwell! The forward scouts have sighted a massive Gubta army traversing through Ceodwell land, as if it was theirs, right toward Methiantese encampments! The estimates place the number of Gubta at at least 12.000; most of them bowmen and assorted sorts of melee infantry, with at least a thousand of horse cavalry for support and twenty mighty Oliphaunts, greyish beasts of terror and awe.

The commanders in Ceodwell ask for reinforcements if they are to continue the campaign! Your courtiers and officers at the Palace shout and argue amongst themselves, and two proposals are made; to include Cydwyls into the fighting and to call up emergency mobilization for a year.

As for involving Queen Dogethe and the mighty northerner armies...

A) Time to cash in all those favors of prior years.
B) Nah, let's not involve them just yet.

As for calling emergency mobilization in Methiant...

A) Yup, we definitely need numbers right now.
B) No, the situation isn't this dire yet.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: November 25, 2017, 05:05:03 pm »

A, A

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: November 25, 2017, 05:05:06 pm »

If this goes poorly I reserve the right to say, "I told you so".

A and A.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: November 25, 2017, 05:06:48 pm »

AA I wish we there had been a "delay dwarven war" option that didn't make us seem like a wuss. Oh well.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: November 25, 2017, 05:06:59 pm »

Well, Twin's right.  This is what you get for starting multiple wars at once.

A, A.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: November 25, 2017, 05:08:16 pm »

A,A
And so, the methiant kingdom was wiped out by a combined force of Gubta, Ceodwell and Dwarves.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1087