Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750217 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #7785 on: February 22, 2018, 05:23:06 pm »

A

I hate to do it, but he is our last Martial son left. He is too valuable to risk alienating.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: February 22, 2018, 05:23:25 pm »

Jeez. Is this what we have to deal with when we don't die before we're thirty?

C

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7787 on: February 22, 2018, 05:23:41 pm »

C

What the hell just happen?

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: February 22, 2018, 05:25:07 pm »

A

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7789 on: February 22, 2018, 05:25:46 pm »

I think we need to abdicate soon.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7790 on: February 22, 2018, 05:27:45 pm »

C

What the hell just happen?

I think that fucking reclusive trait just fucked us. If you guys vote C and piss Houlandin off, it will have really fucked us. For the love of the Alldivine, there is no need for us to loose both of our Martial sons while a large chunk of our army is off knocking around Lizards to the North and another chunk is off splunking a cave. We would be sitting ducks.

I think we need to abdicate soon.

I agree.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: February 22, 2018, 05:28:11 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7792 on: February 22, 2018, 05:29:59 pm »

A I mean it's our own fault for being so reclusive. Iwald also shouldn't have started anything in the first place. They both agreed to duel it out and Houlandin won fair and square.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7793 on: February 22, 2018, 05:31:50 pm »

I am kind of worried that the kin-slaying really hurt Houlandin legitimacy, even if he want to be King I’m not sure how much support he would get... and that’s without getting into the rest of the family reaction.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:33:59 pm by Arlos »

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7794 on: February 22, 2018, 05:32:31 pm »

Nothing to see here.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:57:10 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: February 22, 2018, 05:34:19 pm »

A. I'd prefer D but C is unthinkable IMO. We allowed this to happen, even if we didn't roll for it. Cyl and Houlandin both only look worse for going C, and Houlandin was forced into this situation by Iwald, not the other way round. Plus Houlandin already has multiple children, doesn't he? If so he's a far stronger successor.

I thought Houlandin only had the one kid before he started sleeping with men full time.

...Shit. If we wind up with emperor Houlandin, there is no way we are keeping a single heir alive is there? Not the way we burn through offspring.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7796 on: February 22, 2018, 05:40:13 pm »

D

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #7797 on: February 22, 2018, 05:44:11 pm »

D
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: February 22, 2018, 05:56:53 pm »

A

Iwald was a troublemaker who nearly murdered, except not since we voted that was an accident took Saenn's life earlier. He pushed a little too far this time.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: February 22, 2018, 06:18:14 pm »

A

Iwald was a troublemaker who nearly murdered, except not since we voted that was an accident took Saenn's life earlier. He pushed a little too far this time.

Eh. I liked him better than Houlandin, who has the balls to mouth off to us, and might have started a fucking coup had Leath not talked him down that one time. Honestly, next time he acts up we may be fucked, as we no longer have a Charismatic son to calm him down or another Martial one to fend him off.

Still sticking with A though, as we can't afford not to have a Martial son. That +2 bonus could save our ass if we get attacked again. And as Houlandin just helped demonstrait, I think the reclusive trait disqualifies Cyl from holding the throne any longer; Houlandin killing, overthrowing, or even asking us to step down would not be the worst thing in the world.
Pages: 1 ... 518 519 [520] 521 522 ... 1087