Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750412 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin I of Methiant!
« Reply #8595 on: March 19, 2018, 04:23:15 pm »

B

... I'm glad that, when the title of the thread changed, it at least wasn't because you guys got the king killed while I wasn't looking again. :P
Still, while this is probably the same choice I'd have made in the context, I am disappointed we didn't get to celebrate a diamond jubilee. I also think people are exaggerating just how old 55 actually is, possibly due to the "ancient people aged faster" myth. Well, in any case, it's good to see we have a new charismatic son to help with the business of peacefully absorbing our neighbours. Soon to include Albion!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8596 on: March 19, 2018, 04:29:57 pm »

B

... I'm glad that, when the title of the thread changed, it at least wasn't because you guys got the king killed while I wasn't looking again. :P
Still, while this is probably the same choice I'd have made in the context, I am disappointed we didn't get to celebrate a diamond jubilee. I also think people are exaggerating just how old 55 actually is, possibly due to the "ancient people aged faster" myth. Well, in any case, it's good to see we have a new charismatic son to help with the business of peacefully absorbing our neighbours. Soon to include Albion!

We need to be super protective of that Charismatic son until he has kids of his own. Houlandin isn't about to make more heirs for himself, so we can't risk the one we got on diplomatic missions.

Also, I wasn't worried about Cyl's age so much as I was sick of dealing with his reclusive trait.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8597 on: March 19, 2018, 04:31:10 pm »

We already turned down a heathen for marrying him, why would we take a second one (that offers much less political gain?)

Only in the sense that the roll didn't go our way: Cyl tried to persuade him. Houlandin ain't an NPC anymore, we won't let him get away with religious intolerance.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8598 on: March 19, 2018, 04:34:55 pm »

You decide to accept this Herta girl as Llewyn's future wife!

1154 AD, End of the Year

You rub your hands together in unashamed anticipation. Something that was the priviledge of your father for oh so many years, is now your and yours only priviledge! The fabled Scrolls of Kingdom Status! Updated, rewritten, patched up and extended for decades!

Here comes the elderly Advisor! And those documents of most royal significance end on your desk! How fare the numbers and the Empire??

2to5, 4to6

Happiness: 6
Population: 7
Economy: 4
Army: (9)
Imp.Authority: +1

Aren't those some sweet-ass numbers, bruh!

"The peaceful passing of the crown have raised the authority of the Emperor's offices, your majesty. While the number of recruits worthy of the rank in the Army was smaller than the previous year, we still got enough to enlarge the Army, which is at its highest with current budget."

"The Marshal and the courtiers alike believe that the Army, and the Empire in its entirety, is ready to wage war against our enemies, sire. All you have to do is pick a target so your officers can prepare an invasion plan."

You decide to...

A) Attack the Kingdom of Eldrican!
B) Invade the lands of New Parsia!
C) Assault the Kingdom of Rucus!
D) Send a task force into Lametania!
E) Wage war against the pesky Dwarves!
F) Keep the peace, you don't need any wars!

"And to celebrate your ascension, it is highly suggested that you issue an Edict, your Majesty, especially that the imperial authority is quite high. Do you wish to, though?"

A) "AB-SO-LUT-LEEY!"
B) "Eh, let's not."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8599 on: March 19, 2018, 04:36:47 pm »

CB

If we take Rucus, we pretty much have Lametania surrounded. Two for the price of 1.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8600 on: March 19, 2018, 04:37:00 pm »

DA

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8601 on: March 19, 2018, 04:37:08 pm »

CA

got to mop up after those Damdamians.

And let's do religion tax for our edict, okay, we can definitely afford to trade a happiness for a money right now.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8602 on: March 19, 2018, 04:37:49 pm »

Eldrican owes us some silver, right? (as in, they are the guys we were planning on beating until the silver falls out)
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8603 on: March 19, 2018, 04:38:30 pm »

C We'll encircle Lametania which will keep the Damdamians away from them until we can absorb them into our Kingdom and force them to pay to cross our border! Finally the revenge of Luathbas can begin!

A It can't hurt to look and see if there is anything new now that Houlandin is Emperor.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8604 on: March 19, 2018, 04:38:44 pm »

Eldrican owes us some silver, right?

It does. Which means we can extort them for troops if our wars against a third party start going bad.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8605 on: March 19, 2018, 04:39:09 pm »

Ah, screw it. CA
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8606 on: March 19, 2018, 04:39:51 pm »

C, A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8607 on: March 19, 2018, 04:40:17 pm »

It does. Which means we can extort them for troops if our wars against a third party start going bad.
Very true, but I'd like to get them even more indebted to us instead so we can diplomatically absorb them.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8608 on: March 19, 2018, 04:40:54 pm »

Rucus is bigger than Lametania, and still very much Damdamian in culture, unless you guys want to fight off wathever state come out after the civil war, I’d suggest taking something else.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Damdamian banded together in the face of foreign aggression.

Hotfire90

« Reply #8609 on: March 19, 2018, 04:41:22 pm »

CA
Pages: 1 ... 572 573 [574] 575 576 ... 1087