Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 795 796 [797] 798 799 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 745415 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #11940 on: June 04, 2018, 07:30:09 am »

Bad precedent. We may agree, be not before giving him a good ol' tongue lashing.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11941 on: June 04, 2018, 08:38:31 am »

B I don't think he would allow us to speak for Cydwyll, we can't let him speak for Methiant.

Hotfire90

« Reply #11942 on: June 04, 2018, 08:39:54 am »

B He's the king of Cydwyl, not the emperor of Methiant.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #11943 on: June 04, 2018, 09:05:07 am »

B

He does need a good lashing, though yeah, he does have the right idea. Give im' a kiss on the cheek and a slap on the rear and send im' off to war.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11944 on: June 04, 2018, 10:03:25 am »

You order someone to bring him back.

3*

He says that, because Methiantese soldiers are already fighting against Rosamana, no matter the field of battle, all he had to do was to pledge Cydwyllian aid for the oppressed nations.

Cyl plants a kiss on your lips - as you huff in grudging manner - and says that further matters of governance will have to wait till he returns victorious.

You meet with the messenger from Parsia.

"The Army reports that it has defeated the enemy force in detail, and Parsia is almost free of invaders. However, casualties were heavy. At least five thousand Methiantese soldiers will not be returning home, Lady Empress!"

A new set of orders for your Army?

A) It is to strike into Agares, er, Rosamana, to bring fighting to the savages' land.
B) It is to station in, and protect, Parsia from further incursions from the east.
C) It is to march north and help Cydwyl and Helliste in repelling the lizard riders.
D) It is to return home and recuperate, in case we need elsewhere in the Empire.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11945 on: June 04, 2018, 10:05:51 am »

C

We really should have gotten charisma from the sorcerer I think ;.;
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:10:10 am by Criptfeind »

Hotfire90

« Reply #11946 on: June 04, 2018, 10:07:35 am »

C

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11947 on: June 04, 2018, 10:49:09 am »

A - Keeping to the letter of the agreement, but also slowing down how long our pants-wettingly charismatic husband is away.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11948 on: June 04, 2018, 10:58:15 am »

C

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11949 on: June 04, 2018, 11:03:46 am »

C

We should also join the fighting once we have recovered from giving birth. We may not be Martial, but we have a winged Superbeast who may be of particular use tracking the highly mobile enemy and blasting their fireblood supplies for epic booms.

Also, if we are present, once we repel the invaders, we can use the combined might of Cydwyl and Methiant to ensure our daughter Rinilda sits on the vacant throne of Helliste, thus clearing the way for Cylia to become our heir and securing a third nation for our family to control.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11950 on: June 04, 2018, 11:57:41 am »

A
CONQUER
THEN ANNEX

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11951 on: June 04, 2018, 12:18:04 pm »

A
CONQUER
THEN ANNEX

They are seperated from us by several other countries. It would be complicated to Annex and rule them directly.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11952 on: June 04, 2018, 01:14:52 pm »

A
CONQUER
THEN ANNEX

They are seperated from us by several other countries. It would be complicated to Annex and rule them directly.
Hey, it worked for Britain.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11953 on: June 04, 2018, 01:29:39 pm »

They are to march north through Cydwyl and into Helliste, and join forces with them.

1176 AD, Late Winter

7!*

Unexpected news from Cydwyl! Apparently, your Army from Parsia marched right into Rosaman lizard raiders, led by crafty Kris Shogunov, who, after trekking through the Bloodpeak Mountains and camping at the unprotected borders of east Cydwyl, was going to invade your husband's land.

Initial report of the combat leaves many of Shogunov's cohorts dead (as much as five thousand infantry, your officers estimate), as they were exhausted from the arduous journey through the mountains, and the man himself was captured and executed. Thousands of war lizards were slain, lots of provisions taken and quite a few lizardlings and lizard eggs were captured from Rosaman supply wagons. Casualties amongst your own soldiers didn't exceed a thousand.

Priests of the Pantheonist God of Luck heap praise upon their name for this most happy of coincidences, and you leave a coin upon the altar as well.

After a modest victory feast with your courtiers, you get back to your chambers, only to see Rinilda, your first daughter, sitting on the bed, clutching her straw doll, looking very unhappy. You quickly move in to give her a hug.

"Now now, what's wrong, my dear?"

"Mom, is it true I will never be Empress? That my sister will rule everything cuz she is King Cyl's daughter? That I will be left in palace and forever grow old and forgotten like Lady Auvena?"

After giving her a consoling pat on her raven-black head, you decide to...

A) Reassure her that she will remain your heir and, one day, rule all that is Methiantese, as an Empress.
B) Break the news to her - unfortunately, the world of politics is a cruel one, and she needs to adjust to it!
C) Politely ask your eldest who is telling her such mean and totally wrong things about her future life.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11954 on: June 04, 2018, 01:32:47 pm »

Better she figure out something else to do now.  She has all the opportunities in the world, just not this one.
Pages: 1 ... 795 796 [797] 798 799 ... 1087