Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750372 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13935 on: August 13, 2018, 02:22:59 pm »

B

We got a banner and a military drill bonus on our first roll. We should get it on this roll as well.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #13936 on: August 13, 2018, 02:47:51 pm »

B.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13937 on: August 13, 2018, 03:17:56 pm »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13938 on: August 13, 2018, 06:08:13 pm »

err... A? altough if we miss B we will only return to the battle and use our probably enormous bonus in battle (flagbearer+sword+martial, we need to fetch a mailarmor and shield, maybe boots/legs wear our flag in our back like a samurai and be a unstoppable machine fighting alongside our shadowranks)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13939 on: August 13, 2018, 06:09:21 pm »

B

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13940 on: August 13, 2018, 06:25:45 pm »

I have to say, this is the dumbest attempt at a bad result I have seen for a long time. It makes 0 sense for the troops to care which side they will be kicking, particularly since Methiant has had bad blood with both at one time or another.

Oh well, lets try B and hope sanity returns.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13941 on: August 13, 2018, 11:21:51 pm »

altough if we miss B we will only return to the battle and use our probably enormous bonus in battle (flagbearer+sword+martial,
i think that the sword just allows you to pierce armor i don’t think that it gives a army
roll bonus. Ps I really want to get some good artifact armor. Right now we are kind of vulnerable
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:24:55 pm by Basil ii »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13942 on: August 13, 2018, 11:36:22 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13943 on: August 14, 2018, 06:24:34 pm »

Brothers should not fight amongst themselves

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13944 on: August 15, 2018, 10:20:05 am »

You decide to try and talk the rebels down.

7!*

Fearless, you stand atop a large rock, and, with banner of Methiant above you, you call both rebels and your loyal soldiers to listen. As you give the speech in which you ask them to surrender and thus save their lives, the clouds above you cover the sun in such a way that it shines upon you and the bronze shaft, giving you an aura that blinds the people.

Within few minutes, the rebellious soldiers beg for mercy, with few diehards needing to be eliminated. The ones that had a history of loyalty and excellence are allowed to return to their units, anothers are imprisoned.

With over four hundred dead and three hundred under arrest, you decide to move out and attack Parsia!

The same evening, as the Army prepares for tomorrow's sail-out, one of the Spymaster's agents arrives in your tent, and gives you a bag of coins. You inspect the silver money, with clear Damdamian markings.

"Ysirene lalantas, my liege. We've found them in belongings of more than a tenth of the slain soldiers, and few that were arrested were in possession of these as well. Apparently they received them from one of the slain officers, who simply asked them for 'loyalty' in some trying times. Or so they say."

"Ysirene spies in my Army? How?"

"I advise caution and that you order an investigation to be launched. I'm sure the Spymaster and our fellows at the palace will be ready to handle the work, sire. Where should we search for the traitors?"

A) "Everywhere, you idiot! Even the dumbest peasant could be a spy! Entire Methiant is to be scoured!"
B) "The recent purges surely dealt with hostile elements in the Army... I'm sure my noblemen are mingling with our enemies a bit too close for comfort! Check the nobles!"
C) "The recent purges surely spurred the hidden spies into action. The hierarchy structures of Methiantese Army are to be checked for spies at once!"
D) "Ysirene has no reason and no gain from this. This is ridiculous. There's no spies here, and you will forget what you've found today!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13945 on: August 15, 2018, 10:25:30 am »

B let’s see how deep this rabbit hole goes shall we? Because I sense a damadian plot!!.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 01:55:30 pm by Basil ii »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13946 on: August 15, 2018, 10:26:05 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13947 on: August 15, 2018, 10:27:43 am »

C Once we secure the army then we can work on making sure no one else is trying any funny business.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Hotfire90

« Reply #13948 on: August 15, 2018, 10:29:37 am »

B

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13949 on: August 15, 2018, 10:48:26 am »

C in a bureaucratic place like Methiant the army is probably the real power, gota keep that clean first.
Pages: 1 ... 928 929 [930] 931 932 ... 1087