Once Dark Rolls dies?
- 2 (28.6%)
Wouldn't sequelitis kill it?
- 0 (0%)
Obligatory joke option!
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 166

Author Topic: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us - The End  (Read 167750 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt - Dark Age Upon Us: Fall of the demon lord [8/10]
« Reply #975 on: August 11, 2017, 01:18:40 pm »

Wait, is the gargoyle still attacking me, or just immobilizing me?

Only immobilising, it's without a master now that you've got demon and dark spirit out.

Might not be able to update today (still not sure) or during next week. I'm taking a few days off and go for short holidays by Baltic.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 11, 2017, 01:44:28 pm »

"I cannot say for certain, all I know is that in going in search of Lyirah's heritage, we are going straight towards a true fallen angel. One who has twisted the minds and souls of the city they rule over and draws both the living and dead to worship them. I have little doubt they were responsible for the duke's rise from his grave, and I can tell they know about me."
Do we know if the fallen angel is actually an enemy? A god was the one who let the undead, demons and dark spirit free, if an angel rebels against him, doesn't that make him an ally to us? Peace between humans and undead... this fallen angel might be the answer to end this futile war and bring peace to these lands.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 11, 2017, 01:46:23 pm »

"I cannot say for certain, all I know is that in going in search of Lyirah's heritage, we are going straight towards a true fallen angel. One who has twisted the minds and souls of the city they rule over and draws both the living and dead to worship them. I have little doubt they were responsible for the duke's rise from his grave, and I can tell they know about me."
Do we know if the fallen angel is actually an enemy? A god was the one who let the undead, demons and dark spirit free, if an angel rebels against him, doesn't that make him an ally to us? Peace between humans and undead... this fallen angel might be the answer to end this futile war and bring peace to these lands.
XD Praise Lucifer, our lord and savior XD
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 11, 2017, 01:51:59 pm »

As long that demons, undead, dark spirits and humans stop killing each other...

My character does not think of them as "evil", just misunderstood/forced by others/natural impulses/cursed and can be healed/its not like anyone is good either/humans are tasty.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 11, 2017, 03:27:48 pm »

Search for something/one to test my new sword on.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 11, 2017, 04:29:02 pm »

Nevermind about me taking a few days off, fucking gastritis reminded me of itself in a painful manner today, at moments it felt as if someone poked my stomach with a knife (and thats quite mild, it could end with severe nausea or diarrhea). I'm not going to risk an attack like this on the road, especially that the destination is across whole Poland. I'll update tomorrow, when I'll feel better.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 11, 2017, 04:37:06 pm »

Ugh, that can't be comfortable. Well, thanks for giving us a time for the next turn. Get well soon, mate. :-/

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 11, 2017, 05:02:05 pm »

"At no point did I say that he rebelled, I said he had fallen. Regardless,I doubt that any angel seeking worship has the intent of bringing peace.
If the gods intended to let this disaster happen, there is a reason. The war ended ages ago, but now we fight for our survival.

Do not forsake your gods so readily, demonologist. After all, they are responsible for lyirah's presence with us. I am of the belief that this event is not just to force humanity to concider the error of their ways, but perhaps is meant to test lyirah and her kin. Perhaps they are our future.

This is a trial for all of us, and failure may have the highest cost."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 11, 2017, 05:47:28 pm »

"At no point did I say that he rebelled, I said he had fallen. Regardless,I doubt that any angel seeking worship has the intent of bringing peace.
If the gods intended to let this disaster happen, there is a reason. The war ended ages ago, but now we fight for our survival.

Do not forsake your gods so readily, demonologist. After all, they are responsible for lyirah's presence with us. I am of the belief that this event is not just to force humanity to concider the error of their ways, but perhaps is meant to test lyirah and her kin. Perhaps they are our future.

This is a trial for all of us, and failure may have the highest cost."

The gods were the ones who forsaken us. Most are just big powerfull bastards with heads filled with ego and pride. They never cared for us at all, they just wanted us to worship them and not expect anything in exchange! The most they have done for us is punish and curse mortals and kill thousands with their powers. They are not our future, they will be our end.

The fallen angel united undead and humans.
I would worship it just for such miracle.

And the only reason they let this disaster happen was because we didn't worship them enough. Do you still think your gods are "good guys"? They forced our dead to kil their families and friends as undead and dark spirits.

No offense Lyirah, Seymour is a badass cool guy and your father was probably not involved with the cruel gods.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:02:26 pm by randomgenericusername »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 11, 2017, 05:57:47 pm »

"then you let yourself be blinded by the shroud of darkness it cast upon the world. Get out of my sight, I will not stand to work with such an easily corrupted individual.

Do you know Why the worship stopped? Because of the very war that plunged us into this dark age. How can people pray and worship when they are sent to kill each other for corrupt city-states, or starved and diseased by the destruction of food and a lack of healers generated by such a war?
 In what world is it right to have thousands slaughtered because two people disagreed with each other? I would turn my back on such atrocities too, if I was among them."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:03:27 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: August 11, 2017, 06:46:17 pm »

The blinded one here is you! The gods have corrupted humans and made them think they are perfect. You shouldn't worship them in the first place, as they abuse of their powers on us. They are just strong beings, just that and nothing else. Demons had lives in their world, undead and dark spirit used to be alive too. But they are being forced to fight us because we didn't gave gods what they wanted. We don't owe them anything, torturing our souls and causig such slaugther even angels, being they created to serve them, went against them. And they were punished, just like us. Gods just want power and followers.
They are not that different to demons, both are formed of arcane magic. Do you really prefer to worship a god that has caused the deaths of many for something as dumb as not being worshipped enough, not being popular enough with humans? Or would you prefer a holy saviour that has descended of the skies to bring peace between humans and undead, a physical divine entity, an angel who has gone against the migthy bastards that we call "gods" to lead us to a new golden age of prosperity and unity?
And I have already said it before: not all humans are "good people", I have seen criminals who murder for fun even more than some demons. But we didn't deserve this. Demons didn't deserve this.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 11, 2017, 07:20:21 pm »

"I'll gladly listen to that Sphiel while a zombie is ripping out your throat because they can. The undead and dark spirits are creatures of darkness, and they only exist because the majority of humanity was not far from being as corrupt and evil as they are!

They are twisted mockeries of humanity fueled by negative emotions and base instincts, and I know this for a fact! I watched as my dead neighbors rose again and killed my wife, and my child had to be orphaned with the Inquisition as a direct result! I barely managed to escape the blade of my former baron as a spirit claimed their body for it's own! This angel is not bringing peace between humans and undead, he is controlling them like puppets on strings, and using that fact to draw more people to his twisted cause!

The demons are not forced to come here, they travel of their own free will through the hell-pits opened in our world by their strongest. the gods were the only thing keeping them in their realm, and us in ours!
We are the cause of our own apocalypse for causing such destruction and strife among our own kind, and is it Our task to right the wrongs as such!

Now cease your blasphemy and begone before I turn my blade against you, blinded one!"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 07:51:22 pm by Dustan Hache »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 11, 2017, 07:30:46 pm »

*Direct message to Lyirah*
So, how's it over there? The boys getting along, or has there been a schism in the faith? I kind of expected the latter back while they were here, I mean, a paladin and a demonologist? It sounds like the premise of a joke to me.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 11, 2017, 08:07:37 pm »

Blasphemy? BLASPHEMY!?!
Undead used to be humans! They are forced out of their eternal rest to kill the people they once knew and to be killed again by the same people they used to care about! The gods were the ones who made them return to slay their own families just to torture us! Darkness is not evil, and gods aren't good people! How can you not understand something so simple as empathy? How would you feel if the same gods you worshipped forced you to slay your own family and friends? If you truly can't understand a word about what am I saying, the please leave us. Your presence would only cause another meaningless fight when I already know who the true enemy is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: August 11, 2017, 08:08:31 pm »

Dustan please don't cause the first teamkill
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 166