Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 290730 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire: David Must Go
« Reply #1410 on: April 15, 2018, 07:56:43 pm »

quv tvx lz qufq pulkv nvkklsd ufz fnnvzz qj quv mjihb fse quv sfqhiv jm quv dfbv quv blqqfsl fnqhfkkx ufz fnnvzz qj quv db qufq lz bv fse fkk quv levfz fse wvklvmz l ujke
...what the hell is even the point of putting in a link to the graph of y=17x+5.

Look at the ciphers offered by https://cryptii.com/ and it will hit you, loudly.
I'd never heard of Affine before. Huh.
"the key is that while celling has access to the forum and the nature of the game the mittani actually has access to the gm that is me and all the ideas and beliefs i hold"
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 15, 2018, 08:08:22 pm »

quv tvx lz qufq pulkv nvkklsd ufz fnnvzz qj quv mjihb fse quv sfqhiv jm quv dfbv quv blqqfsl fnqhfkkx ufz fnnvzz qj quv db qufq lz bv fse fkk quv levfz fse wvklvmz l ujke
...what the hell is even the point of putting in a link to the graph of y=17x+5.

Look at the ciphers offered by https://cryptii.com/ and it will hit you, loudly.
I'd never heard of Affine before. Huh.
"the key is that while celling has access to the forum and the nature of the game the mittani actually has access to the gm that is me and all the ideas and beliefs i hold"

Fifteen minutes. Fun. Let's see how much of your life I can waste.

Tip: When you quote a secret message, leave some of the surrounding text so everyone can know where you found it, and when you break a cipher, give a short blurb of how you did it. That way other people may be less confused.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1412 on: April 16, 2018, 04:45:44 am »

G: "Imposter! I didn't hear even one tilde, and there wasn't anywhere near enough spin!"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 16, 2018, 06:53:05 am »

G: "Imposter! I didn't hear even one tilde, and there wasn't anywhere near enough spin!"

Uh.

Whut?
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: April 16, 2018, 07:30:05 am »

Ooooh Omada, you meant tell the soldiers about the content of the forum's message, not the Mittani. I thought you were telling the Mittani to go look at the forum.

Either way, I'll write that up now. Any other votes...?

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 16, 2018, 09:54:52 am »

No? Okay. I will now take Glass’s suggestion.

“Alright, you’ve made your point,” says Celling. “Why don’t you just tell us your name?” As he does so he gives a quick and silent hand gesture to the guards next to him, and they spin around and look behind Celling.

The voice on the other end chuckles. “Fair enough. I am the Mittani.

Then it cuts off.

Celling turns around. There is nothing there and the guards look puzzled. “What did you expect us to find?” one says.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Celling answers. “Just a hunch. Let’s get to securing these boats.”

They can see that there are three boats on the dock: A long boat, a wide boat, and a small boat.

The long boat is a passenger ship used for moving tourists over sea to nearby ports of call. It has several levels and includes dining rooms, kitchens, and suites. There are undoubtedly many nooks and crannies in the cargo bay and such where people could hide.

The wide boat is a fishing trawler. The deck is gray, industrial, and two large cranes stand to either side of the stern for nets to be hooked off of. There are no levels belowdecks - it is a long, flat ship - and there is a small control room off to the right and middle sticking out from the deck.

The small boat is an aging patrol ship similar to the one that Jacob stole earlier. While somewhat out of date and rusty, it is still a nimble ship with some stocks of weapons onboard. We use it to guard our seas and catch smugglers.

We’ve only got enough men to hold and secure one boat, at the maximum, especially with an unknown number of enemies on this dock.

What action do you take?

A: Send troops to secure the long boat. The long boat has a great deal of corridors and rooms and will result in a chase scene if hostiles are found there.
B: Send troops to the fat boat. The fat boat has a large open space which will likely result in a firefight.
C: Send troops to hold the small boat. If the rebels get the small boat, they could undock quickly and turn it into a sea battle.
D: Forget the boats. Begin searching the various shops and warehouses along the dock.
E: Too risky to focus on just one. Fall back to a position from which you can block entry to all three. This means just guarding the whole segment of the dock, but they might find ways to evade your blockade.
F: Something else…

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 16, 2018, 10:06:06 am »

F. Have our soldiers scattered to watch for the rebels, but positioned as such that if/when they spot our targets, enough of them can group together quickly enough to actually block the rebels. Presumably, this will mean that we’ll definitely spot the rebels, but our forces will start the battle with fewer men (though they’ll get reinforcements over time as the others get to their position).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:08:25 am by Glass »

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: April 16, 2018, 11:47:13 am »

F. Have our soldiers scattered to watch for the rebels, but positioned as such that if/when they spot our targets, enough of them can group together quickly enough to actually block the rebels. Presumably, this will mean that we’ll definitely spot the rebels, but our forces will start the battle with fewer men (though they’ll get reinforcements over time as the others get to their position).

This is a thing you can do, yes. Anyone care to support?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 16, 2018, 11:54:25 am »

+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1419 on: April 16, 2018, 01:30:01 pm »

Tilde ref: https://pastebin.com/JhENQZqc (NSFW)

+1
+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 16, 2018, 06:28:26 pm »

Tilde ref: https://pastebin.com/JhENQZqc (NSFW)

+1
+1
+1

That's how we transform it in a normal shooter game

If we hide ourselves on the boat we can be even the boss

and if david start helping the rebels each time he reroll it's like a life spent till the game over happens

and we push the rebel victory to another universe when someone will have to play again
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 06:30:43 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 16, 2018, 06:30:52 pm »

???
What do you mean?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 16, 2018, 06:37:08 pm »

???
What do you mean?

Videogames

The main character always face a big number of scattered but constant numbers of enemies, that sometimes get's bigger and bigger until he arrives the safe point

which doesn't exist right now as we can blow the entire dock if needed (just kill david and we weaponize him)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 16, 2018, 06:42:01 pm »

The main character always face a big number of scattered but constant numbers of enemies, that sometimes get's bigger and bigger until he arrives the safe point
Ah, got it.
Problem is that here, as soon as he's spotted - or someone gets shot, and we'll know, because they should all be constantly checking in (we've got handheld radios, right? We should be using those for that) and as soon as they go quiet we converge on their position.
It's more of a stealth-based game for them, because they're going to have a biiiig problem if all of our guys get the drop on them at once, which is what this plan is designed to have happen.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: April 17, 2018, 09:22:29 am »

Alright. I want you to mention every precaution you're going to take and all instructions given to the men. I will post a map and list of troops and equipment shortly along with a map, which should make it easier. Like, if you want a buddy system or regular checkups? Mention it!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 203