Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 290729 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: This Is Gonna Suck
« Reply #2115 on: November 03, 2018, 09:58:18 am »

Back to SPAMOVERLORD:

A

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

My suggestion for the game proper: Walk out and go discuss this with Fansworth.

"That unfortunately did not go as planned. That said, it does open up at least one possibility. How much of what I said did you hear, Fansworth?" [I will continue this based on how much he did.]

EDIT: Given that we know that Fansworth did not hear anything, the above introduction is essentially moot. Instead:
"That unfortunately did not go as planned. That said, it does open up at least one possibility, and, I believe, allows me to share what I was actually trying to accomplish. Simply put, reality as we know it isn't real. It is a construct to tell a story, and one that does not favor us. Have you ever asked me if I believe in a higher power? They exist, multiple of them, and we are quite literally a game to them, to be played from the comfort of their homes as a distraction from "real life". We're game pieces to them, and the only way we can get out of that position is by knowing about it - which is why they take so much effort to prevent anyone from realizing. Erin, though, has managed to gain a concession from them: one attempt to show the truth to others, without repercussions from them. What I wanted to do was impart this knowledge upon the rebels, so as to get them to realize the truth of the matter, but they're not willing to believe me. But you've seen what's happened recently, Fansworth. I think you've begun to see the pattern.
Would you like to see how far down the rabbit hole goes?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:50:07 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: November 03, 2018, 10:54:55 am »

Back to SPAMOVERLORD:

A

"That unfortunately did not go as planned. That said, it does open up at least one possibility. How much of what I said did you hear, Fansworth?" [I will continue this based on how much he did.]

The rebels have you at gunpoint. Can I have a +1 on just taking both of these at once?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2118 on: November 03, 2018, 11:21:24 am »

Back to SPAMOVERLORD:

A

The rebels have you at gunpoint. Can I have a +1 on just taking both of these at once?
+1

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: November 03, 2018, 11:29:34 am »

Back to SPAMOVERLORD:

A

+1
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, take it with us so that the rebels follow us and hear us talk to Fansworth.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:53:28 am by Glass »

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not clear because Glass edited the post, but the leading option now is give the rebels the shards of the Key of Taloc and call Fansworth to tell him about the Fourth Wall. Can I get yes or no votes on this?
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox

It's not clear because Glass edited the post, but the leading option now is give the rebels the shards of the Key of Taloc and call Fansworth to tell him about the Fourth Wall. Can I get yes or no votes on this?
+1

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KJP, you already voted.

This is your third time voting on this one thing, in fact.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote in favor of a tie for the present---AKA I'm voting with Glass. I'm still catching up, blue.

SLOW YOUR CRAZED, PLOT-DRIVEN, PLAYER-HATING, PARTICULARLY UNPLEASANT, PROBABLY NECROMANTIC HORSES, OK?

Besides, I've reached page 94. Not too many left, really.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:13:30 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox

KJP, you already voted.

+1

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KJP, you already voted.

I'm resetting votes just to get a better look at what people really want, so KJP's earlier vote has been nixed.

I vote in favor of a tie for the present---AKA I'm voting with Glass. I'm still catching up, blue.

SLOW YOUR CRAZED, PLOT-DRIVEN, PLAYER-HATING, PARTICULARLY UNPLEASANT, PROBABLY NECROMANTIC HORSES, OK?

Besides, I've reached page 94. Not too many left, really.

...have you been reading all this time?

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

About four hours for a full(ish) read, skipping a page or two here and there but getting all the plot points.

EDIT:
So, how about we point out to Anna that the Secondborn is out there, and if she has the intact Key she is a prime target, along with the kid and anyone in the general vicinity. The Secondborn has already shown that collateral damage is meaningless to him, after all.

EDIT2: Since people took this as an actual action.

"Look, the Key is a psychic device in nature, yes? You ought to remember that we happen to have a dangerous lunatic running around with a love for control and a thing about world domination. If I was to give you this key, the kid here would be next on the Secondborn's list. The list of people who he's running around destroying utterly. I don't know if you've heard, but he razed the temple of the Protinam to the ground. Killed them all, burned it, and stole a large artifact, in less time than it took us to send a team to help them. Do you understand the stakes? One...thing, destroyed an entire group of people with mind powers, burned their sanctuary, and stole their stuff, before a group of mortals could even reach the site."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:38:40 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox

About four hours for a full(ish) read, skipping a page or two here and there but getting all the plot points.

EDIT:
So, how about we point out to Anna that the Secondborn is out there, and if she has the intact Key she is a prime target, along with the kid and anyone in the general vicinity. The Secondborn has already shown that collateral damage is meaningless to him, after all.
+1

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT:
+1
+1
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 203