Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38

Author Topic: Procedurally Generated Mafia- GAME OVER MAFIA WIN  (Read 76040 times)

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Procedurally Generated Mafia - D4, Packing Heat
« Reply #465 on: November 13, 2017, 06:46:57 pm »

I used it N3 to prime kingawsume, and I primed him because he was my main suspect. Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for his response to my question, which he's been ignoring since D3.

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
  • Still wondering why orang man and meme man feud.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #466 on: November 13, 2017, 07:54:09 pm »

King is acting very odd in my opinion. I'm still waiting on answers from my initial questions. You picked ONE of the questions and ignored the rest, even though knowing who has kills is effing important because the scum cannot get them. Multiple kills for the bad dudes is something we don't want. Now you're jumping on juice for having a kill ability when you avoided my questions I posed on the same subject. By your own logic of having a kill = scum, we should have lynched you yesterday. I'm not exactly sure if this is just newness or if you're scummy, but for now my vote is on you. Again, abilities are randomized. Someone having a scummy ability doesn't automatically mean they're scum.

Your questions:
Revealing it: To bait a swap.
How I got it: Complete role change. Not ability change, role (I'm still town tho)
Having it: No.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.
"Problems with playing in evil biomes"

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #467 on: November 13, 2017, 07:54:47 pm »

I used it N3 to prime kingawsume, and I primed him because he was my main suspect. Speaking of which, I'm still waiting for his response to my question, which he's been ignoring since D3.
You mind even telling me what your question was? I've looked through the logs and can't find it.
Urist McZombie, werecarp, has taken form! A giant carp twisted into a humanoid form. Its eyes glow blue. Its fins are purple. Now you will know to fear the night.

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #468 on: November 13, 2017, 07:57:24 pm »

Kingawesume: Why does juicebox having an arson ability mean he's scum?

It doesn't. It's a means to apply pressure.
Even though my neck's on the block, at least I'm attempting to scumhunt

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #469 on: November 13, 2017, 07:59:00 pm »

Again, sorry for not posting over the weekend. Had a D&D session to attend, and crashed harder than Flight 93 the next day.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 13, 2017, 08:55:00 pm »

Pfp again. Naps are nice  :)
I meant the questions/explanations for king, not juice. Your juicebox question was fine. Telling king his logic is off immediately after persus asked him to justify it was odd.
Ohhhhh okay. Fair enough. Didn't even give that a thought. It was my first post of the day and I wanted to continue my case, if you could call it that, on king.

Your questions:
How I got it: Complete role change. Not ability change, role (I'm still town tho)
Thank you! What was your logic behind baiting a swap?

Again, sorry for not posting over the weekend. Had a D&D session to attend, and crashed harder than Flight 93 the next day.
Weekends don't count toward day length for a reason my friend. This has nothing to do with the game at hand, but dnd is effing awesome. Hope you had a great time!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #471 on: November 14, 2017, 08:08:15 am »

Pfp again. Naps are nice  :)
Your questions:
Thank you! What was your logic behind baiting a swap?
To who would steal it; my secondary (tertiary?) abiltity allowed me to see who swapped any other ability with me.
It was Tirun, before you get excited.

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #472 on: November 14, 2017, 08:09:02 am »

EBYOP: Whoops. PFP'ing is wonky.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Procedurally Generated Mafia - D4, Been Better
« Reply #473 on: November 14, 2017, 11:37:44 am »

"Where were you on that last raid? The gelato-pixies were slaughtering us out there."

"Hey I might not have been there but at least I didn't go charging in like you did in the Spork Dungeon debacle."

"Rushing is a legitimate strategy!"

"Not against multi-purpose spork pikers."

*Shakerag - [1] NJW2000
NJW2000
Silthuri
kingawsume - [1] Silthuri
Persus13
*juicebox - [1] kingawsume
No lynch
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:31:57 am by notquitethere »

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #474 on: November 14, 2017, 04:28:16 pm »

Hey Perseus, what do think of the proceedings so far?

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 14, 2017, 05:22:03 pm »

Unvote. Satisfactory answers. Will go back through the thread tonight and look for other leads.
Pfp
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 14, 2017, 07:13:17 pm »

Hey Perseus, what do think of the proceedings so far?
NJW is super active and I'm leaning town on him. You seem town, if a little too eager to declare someone scum. Silthuri I can't get a good read on. Same with juicebox. I need to fix that. Shakerag has been too quiet and his posts are feel funny. Its hard to explain, but Shakerag's been less active and behaving funny this game. I'll be reading back through the thread. Hopefully I have some more thoughts to share then.

I'm going to go ahead and use my Extend to give me and a few others time to post.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kingawsume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Sig Text
« Reply #477 on: November 14, 2017, 07:21:07 pm »

Hey NQT, it's 4 vote to hammer now, right?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 15, 2017, 03:40:01 am »

Hey NQT, it's 4 vote to hammer now, right?
Correct.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 15, 2017, 05:34:49 am »

Oh and:

Day has been extended twice (Juicebox, Persus) so will end Friday 5pm GMT. Hammer is 4.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38