Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 57239 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: End of an Era
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2018, 10:44:19 pm »

"We can do a short hunt around the city."
Go explore about and look for something to kill and eat.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2018, 04:50:55 am »

The city, eh?  Lets go fly over the team.  The little metal guy isn't looking good, time to carry him around in my claws while flying overwatch, so to speak.  Do some hunting on the way, as the carts are so much slower.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2018, 01:02:08 pm »

”Yeah, hold up a sec, eh? Let a body get fixed, I look like those statues I defaced a few decades ago.”

Would any of the cart supplies be helpful in fixing my various dents and bends? Don’t actually do anything, to be clear, just see if there’s any hammers or pliers or what have you.

And yeah, the dragon can carry me.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:56:46 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2018, 02:08:07 pm »

(With -2 Medicine I would recommend against that.  Just let Freddie, the living thrill ride, carry ya.)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2018, 02:57:03 pm »

((Fair point.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2018, 03:50:04 pm »

"Jester, come here. I can try to fix you."
Fix Gak with anything I can find in the carts and then go explore the city.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2018, 06:01:39 pm »

(-1 medicine.  You sure?)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2018, 07:42:16 pm »

((Yeah, it's still better than -2))
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2018, 09:07:56 am »

I slept seventeen hours yesterday and last night. Seventeen. in a row.

"We can do a short hunt around the city."
Go explore about and look for something to kill and eat.
(4) You put your cart in wheeled mode and head southwest into the valley and encounter some rats. You have to hop off your cart to chase them down, as the cart isn't really nimble as such. You manage to snag a few rats and eat them whole. It quiets the need for the moment.

The city, eh?  Lets go fly over the team.  The little metal guy isn't looking good, time to carry him around in my claws while flying overwatch, so to speak.  Do some hunting on the way, as the carts are so much slower.
(5) you snatch Gak up and head off west and south. The valley opens up below you into a maze of metalwork, concrete, strange, semi organic structures, and dust. You fly in arcs and loops, mapping out a wide region as you go. there are several thoroughfares through the maze and many other streets and alleys. Many are blocked, but you note that there are reasonably straightforward paths that require little deviation from teh main thoroughfares, which all seem to aim toward Mr Really Big Pillar up ahead. You even spot some animals below - four and six footed beasts traveling in small groups, occasionally lowing at each other as they go. And to the south, several miles off course, you see a cluster of lights, shining out of windows or from the tops of posts. Finally, several miles due west you see a very dark spot - a vast circle, empty of structure or life. It isn't supernaturally dar or anything, and it appears to recess into the ground in concentric circles.

”Yeah, hold up a sec, eh? Let a body get fixed, I look like those statues I defaced a few decades ago.”

Would any of the cart supplies be helpful in fixing my various dents and bends? Don’t actually do anything, to be clear, just see if there’s any hammers or pliers or what have you.

And yeah, the dragon can carry me.

"Hey, where are the metalworking suppl---whoops!" Your sudden interest in self care is pretty much immediately interrupted by your unexpected departure from the ground below. and you had only just gotten there. anyway, you spend some time airborne with Freddie, and see what he sees. Note that you can issue commands to him. Might help with navigation and all. Might help offset some of his -2s. And might help yu guys not split the party and all.

"Jester, come here. I can try to fix you."
Fix Gak with anything I can find in the carts and then go explore the city.
With anything you can find? Heh. You turn to search the carts and wonder verbally what's in these vials when a dark whoosh overhead causes you to look up and see your patient absconding with your very valuable teammate. "Come back with that dragon and let me love you!" you scream, seting your cart to wheeled mode and following after, keeping roughly in line with Vladen.

I'll assume Kongor likewise sets cart to wheeled and follows along.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2018, 09:32:47 am »

((Jeeze, you okay ozark, 17 hours is...a lot))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2018, 09:48:49 am »

((trying to readjust to night shift after a week off, but yeah, that's quite a lot. I don't know. In the summer and early fall I tend to get like three or four hours a day, which might explain my general crankiness during those seasons and my depression mid-fall.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2018, 10:06:10 am »

Go back to the cart and explore about in the general direction the geas is pointing torwards
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2018, 10:15:22 am »

Go land on a high point in the general direction towards the big pillar.  When the group gets close to me, take off again and fly to another point closer to the big pillar.  If the carts are headed towards some other landmark, do the same thing but to that landmark instead of the pillar.  Once I'm close enough (within a turn of movement), fly ahead to the landmark.  If I get hungry go kill one of those beasts and eat for a bit before going back to the pattern.  Carry Gak around as I go.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:20:13 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2018, 10:36:03 am »

Better follow the Heir (Vladen)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2018, 11:52:04 am »

follow everyone else and look for any possibly useful plants
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 45