Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 57211 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: End of an Era
« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2018, 12:33:21 pm »

Continue to kill any of the gnome buggers messing with the cart before trying to get on and activate its flight mode and lifting up
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 17, 2018, 02:16:58 am »

Clear the space around me so the buggers don't swarm me and swap knife 1 for knife 5. Engage super flashlight mode and enjoy disorienting the bastards before I slice them up.

Spoiler: Knife Belt (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 17, 2018, 09:13:52 pm »

Edit: I am sick with a cold, so I may be slow in updating for the next week or two.

see the bottom of the post for a synopsis

(1, but these gnomes should have some tools on them that will help with the fixing.)

Recoil momentarily at the sight of gnomes.  Then fire some napalm at the ones with the guns shooting at us, arcing it over the distance.  Then jump into the fray, eating the first gnome I see, and then grabbing another one with my mouth to use as a club against the others.
(5) You spew napalm into the distance and are rewarded with some rather horrific screams of fear and pain. (1) and then promptly vomit and fall over in a wave of dizziness.

(Who cares about the carts? Rex is burning alive, Vladen is berserk and the creatures are shooting at us.)
Keep using the 3 rings and flailing my tentacles around to hit as many of the monsters as possible. Spread the fire.
just gonna try to tank the fire, eh? Constitution: 2. (5) okay, so the burning remains a mild inconvenience for you this round.
rings: (6)(3)(5) RNG really likes the rings of fire and fairy dance. -sigh- well done. you've set your wheel-less cart on fire. On the other hand, you now have an army of bruning minions at your disposal. too bad the ring doesn't actually grant control over the dancing.

if there are any creatures not swarming Rex, keep them away from the carts. Otherwise, attempt to free Rex from the mass and then attempt to start a chain reaction by smacking a few of the creatures with one of the gauntlets
You'd do better to try to keep your teammate away from the carts. (3) you clamber up on your fully functional cart and begin unceremoniously chucking gnomebeasts into the air. They keep coming, and you keep chucking. You get fairly good distance on them though and at least some of the ones you toss don't get up again.

Continue to kill any of the gnome buggers messing with the cart before trying to get on and activate its flight mode and lifting up

(1) you get swept away from your cart by the tide of gnomebeasts. You kill a couple more, devouring them as well. Your hunmger counter does drop though, to 40, on account of you being pushed away from the team and the carts.

Clear the space around me so the buggers don't swarm me and swap knife 1 for knife 5. Engage super flashlight mode and enjoy disorienting the bastards before I slice them up.

Spoiler: Knife Belt (click to show/hide)
(1) you manage to get swarmed nonetheless. You drop both your sharp knives. (1) ... and then promptly fumble the single best knife you have.

Team status:

Vladen and Gak are being pushed away from the carts, Freddie has effectively silenced (at least for now) the unknown group in the distance, Rex is on fire, and setting everything around him on fire indiscriminately, and Kongor is on his cart chucking goblins into the air, with a manic glee.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2018, 09:56:37 pm »

(Does anyone has anything to put out the fires?)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2018, 10:56:08 pm »

(Lots of stuff you can improvise to do that with, but nothing specifically.  Fred's immune, so he doesn't need it much.  Maybe the smart ring has a good idea, if you can't think of anything.)

Follow my body's instincts as to if I should eat something or not.  Fight, but don't breath any more napalm until I'm feeling better.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:48:53 am by Devastator »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 18, 2018, 12:41:42 am »

”OI FUCK OFF THOSE ARE MINE YOU HEAR”

Draw Knife 2, clear space with whatever means I can manage, including judicious zapping of gnomes, get my goddamn knives back.

Spoiler: Stabby Stab (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 18, 2018, 01:19:06 am »

Dig my heels into the ground and try to work around them at an angle, cut a way through if needed
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 18, 2018, 06:52:52 am »

Focus as hard as possible and try to stop burning by rolling in the ground?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 07:47:11 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 18, 2018, 07:39:54 pm »

start attacking the beasts with my two ended morningstart with my gauntlets equipped the whole time

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 18, 2018, 08:19:10 pm »

(Lots of stuff you can improvise to do that with, but nothing specifically.  Fred's immune, so he doesn't need it much.  Maybe the smart ring has a good idea, if you can't think of anything.)

Follow my body's instincts as to if I should eat something or not.  Fight, but don't breath any more napalm until I'm feeling better.
Frddie's body says "not right now." It's a strange sensation, not being full, but not wanting to eat.
(4) Freddie fights, as per your last action, he grabs one goblingnome in his mouth and swings it round, clobbering other goblingnomes and sending them flying.
Achievement get!: Beat Them With Their Own!

”OI FUCK OFF THOSE ARE MINE YOU HEAR”

Draw Knife 2, clear space with whatever means I can manage, including judicious zapping of gnomes, get my goddamn knives back.

Spoiler: Stabby Stab (click to show/hide)
(3) you stand your ground, and drop a goblinoid with a swift, electrocuted stab.

Dig my heels into the ground and try to work around them at an angle, cut a way through if needed
(2) you are pushed further away. Your hunger timer drops to 30/100. (3) you cut one's arm off and swallow it whole, restoring your timer to 35/100

Focus as hard as possible and try to stop burning by rolling in the ground?
(6) you fall to the ground, and roll, through the flames and out. After some time, you extinguish yourself and find that you have drawn many of the goblinoids with you. Some are still burning, some have rolled like you have, in a strangely uniform way, and some are simply climing on you and pulling at your tentacles, your rings, and whatever else you have on you.

start attacking the beasts with my two ended morningstart with my gauntlets equipped the whole time
(2) You struggle t ofind your footing on top of the cart and to aim at the goblinoids without smashing the cart as well.

a mediocre round. You haven't really gained much ground, nor lost any, though the goblinoids' ranks are thinning, and a sizeable chunk of them have split off to chase after Rex.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2018, 09:16:26 pm »

Give in to the hunger, it is time to feast.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2018, 11:58:03 pm »

Eviscerate one of these goblingnomes very messily in an attempt to scare the rest and send entrails flying all over the place.  Maybe that'll make them give up.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 19, 2018, 07:57:39 am »

Start crushing the creatures with my tentacles in a dance while using the rings of dance and smoke.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2018, 03:25:25 pm »

Continue to fight off the beasts as last turn, but also find better footing so I won't trip over myself

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2018, 02:18:59 am »

"Fuck's sake, you little shits, get out of the way!"

I legitimately thought that I'd already posted this for some reason, my bad.

Keep fighting, primarily trying to clear the little fuckers enough that I can grab my good knives.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 45