Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 45

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Killing you with Kindness  (Read 57071 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: End of an Era
« Reply #285 on: February 06, 2018, 02:31:59 am »

(to the leading officer) Fine I'll be willing to cooperate if you don't do anything else stupid like what you just did to Rex's arm even though he quit using that ring. However, I'm not going anywhere without the group, and I'd prefer to keep my weapons, just in case the goblinoids come back.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 06, 2018, 08:26:27 am »

Are they even actual cops? Where are their identifications, uniforms, badges, etc. I need to confirm that they aren't lying to us.
I believe I answered this when they first showed up.

”Hey, do I look like the kind of guy to set things on fire? Don’t answer that question, it’s no. I just want my knives, man. Gotta go get them. I’m on a quest. You like quests, right? Lemme go on my quest.”

Continue the babble.
What's interesting here is that your knives are coming to you. it's like some weird wish fulfillment or something. You don't remember encountering a genie recently though. Anything's possible in this place, though.

"We'd like to hear more about this quest of yours. but, not here. At headquarters. During your hearing. Please co-operate. We cannot wait forever for you to make up your minds."

"You are doing a poor job at that, Heir! I have no arm!"
Freak out about blown up arm.
I'm gonna have to start rolling as to how these guys take your outbursts. Ah well, at least this one is targeted at your own party, so your -2 charisma won't be immediately fatal.

Sit down and chew on the tip of my tail a bit while watching the show.  As before, follow around if they take the companions anywhere, but don't attack unless it looks like one of them was killed.  Growl if they want to bind me, but walking or flying is okay.
You nibble on your tail. It tastes a little dusty. Some of the surrounding guards shift a bit, looking at you in curiousity. You can tell that at least a couple of them want to approach, but for some reason they are all maintaining a very specific distance from yourself and the rest of the group. For whatever reason,the Octopus has stopped yelling at the woman who seems to be the boss here, and has started yelling at your ghoul. The metal doll is still lying on the ground yammering at the guards that have him pinned under their staffs. Wanna make a show of support for him? Or maybe go sit on the annoying King? or ... well, you're well fed at the moment, so eating is out.

See if Icando anything for the injured limb
"Alright, if we can refrain from exploding any mord limbs, that would be nice."
(6) you pick up the severed part, place it against Rex's stump, and will it back to life. It immediately begins beating him about the head. Looks like a resounding success.

(to the leading officer) Fine I'll be willing to cooperate if you don't do anything else stupid like what you just did to Rex's arm even though he quit using that ring. However, I'm not going anywhere without the group, and I'd prefer to keep my weapons, just in case the goblinoids come back.
"While in our custody, it would be a matter of honor and justice for us to prevent harm to fall on you, from any external source. You will be safe with us. If you are willing to cooperate, please place your weapons here, then place these bindings on your winged beast. We don't fancy being set on fire again. And then lead it forward. I do hope the rest of your party complies as well. I have no reason to split you up yet."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bargaining with a stone
« Reply #287 on: February 06, 2018, 08:32:54 am »

Sit on the octopus.  He's too low-ranking to cause all this fuss.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:03:10 am by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 06, 2018, 09:03:13 am »

(to the leading officer)Very well, but I'll have to wait for the rest of the group to agree before I follow through with your request myself, if that's not too much to ask of course.

Also I apologize for the octopus being so angry. He is royalty though, so you can't exactly do much to him without being faced with resistance,
 if you know what I mean...

Begin the mentioned vote with the rest of the group
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:12:23 am by SuperDino85 »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 06, 2018, 12:19:24 pm »

"HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT MY ARM IS ATTACKING ME!?"
Freak out about murderous arm. Try to regain control of limb.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 06, 2018, 12:52:12 pm »

Vladen chuckles before speaking
"Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 06, 2018, 12:58:25 pm »

"Leave the jokes to the Jester, Heir! This is serious!"
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2018, 01:01:14 pm »

"Well, it doesn't seem to be rotting and you aren't dying, if we get back to Omega we can see about getting it reattatched."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2018, 04:15:23 pm »

Gak, Geased Gib Golem

"Do you fuckers not know anything about captivity? If I thought I could get away, I'd be trying. The fact that I'm not is downright gracious for someone of my temperament and also tacit acknowledgement that it's not worth it to try to fuck around and resist. Now let me go, I gotta find my knives."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 06, 2018, 09:59:29 pm »

Everyone check Xan's turn, as you should be aware of what happens there. also, you guys have [two turns] left to comply or fight. Or shit's getting ugly.

Sit on the octopus.  He's too low-ranking to cause all this fuss.
Squash. You exchange the tip of your tail for Rex's rogue limb. It squirms and wriggles.

(to the leading officer)Very well, but I'll have to wait for the rest of the group to agree before I follow through with your request myself, if that's not too much to ask of course.

Also I apologize for the octopus being so angry. He is royalty though, so you can't exactly do much to him without being faced with resistance,
 if you know what I mean...

Begin the mentioned vote with the rest of the group

(4) "I appreciate your cooperation. Time is running short, however. You have [three rounds] to fully comply. any who do not within that time will be taken by force." (Hey, you bought the team three rounds. neato.)

You freak out. You get sat on. The murderous limb stops hitting you, on account of being unable to properly reach you, on account of being occupied by a dragon.

"I say we kill the Octopus as an example to the others. Heck, from the looks of it, they'd be better off without that one anyway. Even if they somehow manage to get thrugh the hearing without shooting themselves in the feet."

"Taken under advisement."

Gak, Geased Gib Golem

"Do you fuckers not know anything about captivity? If I thought I could get away, I'd be trying. The fact that I'm not is downright gracious for someone of my temperament and also tacit acknowledgement that it's not worth it to try to fuck around and resist. Now let me go, I gotta find my knives."
(1) Well, your knives show up, accompanied by a whole mass of the goblinoids. This manages to distract about a fourth of the army, for about a fourth of a minute. There are bright flashes, a very loud sonic boom, and the smell of raspberries. And then the goblinoids are gone again. Your knives remain, however. After a minute or two, they find their way into the custody of the army.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 06, 2018, 10:08:33 pm »

"Hey awesome, my knives! Well, that was easy. Gimme them please. See, I even said please, I never do that."

Continue to be cooperative in hopes of getting my knives back.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 06, 2018, 10:10:27 pm »

"What are those creatures anyways? Why do they so rabidly and with out any consideration rush for their safety to get at our stuff?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2018, 09:06:50 am »

Ok so far that's two in favor of cooperation, and the octopus seems to have lost any sanity so I'm restricting his vote until he calms down, and I'm not sure if the dragon is capable of speaking.

Gently place the two ended morningstar on the ground
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:32:06 am by SuperDino85 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2018, 10:18:02 am »

"Hey awesome, my knives! Well, that was easy. Gimme them please. See, I even said please, I never do that."

Continue to be cooperative in hopes of getting my knives back.
(5) Hahaha. A guy actually brings your knives over, asks you to describe them, sight unseen, and is satisfied with your lurid and detailed description - though he's a little disturbed by your more romantic notions regarding the blades. Anyway, he returns the knives to the lock up, but gives you a chit for them. ... He also asks you to hand over the other knives. Specifically, the blade of bright judgement and the Dagger of Illuminating Murder. He ignores the spider knife (and the spider on your head (yup, still there), the knife of whiny old folk, and the coffee stirrer. Oh, and the party trick knife. In a stroke of inspiration, one of his fellows offers you some ... 'reading material' to keep your mind occupied while your knives are away.

"What are those creatures anyways? Why do they so rabidly and with out any consideration rush for their safety to get at our stuff?"
"Scavengers. Thieves. Packrats. They don't think like you and I. They don't seem to have much of a sense of individual identity or mortality either. But I doubt they were after your stuff in particular. They were probably attracted by the crowd. One of the several reasons we don't want to linger here anymore. Care to hand over your weapon? Your traveling companions seem willing enough to exchange theirs for our pledge."

Ok so far that's two in favor of cooperation, and the octopus seems to have lost any sanity so I'm restricting his vote until he calms down, and I'm not sure if the dragon is capable of speaking.

Gently place the two ended morningstar on the ground

yo place your weapon on the ground and stand back. someone runs over from the side and carries it off. Someone else hands you a chit. Now I get to roll to see if they care about your gauntlets, you sneaky fella, you. (5) They don't insist on taking the gauntlets.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2018, 12:19:31 pm »

"You forgot his enchanted gauntlets."
They blew my arm for a ring. At least propely take everyone's weapons.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 45