Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 51878 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2018, 03:53:37 am »

The horrid tentacle-ant-maid-thing then bursts a lobster-like tail from between its legs and goes as qaudruped. Its tongue-tube-thing extends towards you, and only now you notice triple row of needle-like teeth decorating its tight throat tunnel.

What sort of monster was this thing, and where did it come from?
[/quote]

It was alien parasite, and came FROM THE OUTER SPAAAACE!! on a meteorite.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2018, 10:21:27 am »

The horrid tentacle-ant-maid-thing then bursts a lobster-like tail from between its legs and goes as qaudruped. Its tongue-tube-thing extends towards you, and only now you notice triple row of needle-like teeth decorating its tight throat tunnel.

What sort of monster was this thing, and where did it come from?

It was alien parasite, and came FROM THE OUTER SPAAAACE!! on a meteorite.
[/quote]

Existence of aliens and life out of our planet confirmed

how magic works in OUTER SPAAAACEE!! and void?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2018, 10:28:55 am »

how magic works in OUTER SPAAAACEE!! and void?

It works!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2018, 12:08:14 pm »

According to legend, have dwarves and elves always been a part of the world, or did they appear after humanity?

I'm curious if there's an elfworld and dwarfworld somewhere.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2018, 12:30:21 pm »

Hmm. I don't think I ever asked this but was magic always weakening throughout the game or did it start weakening after the start of the original SPAMKINGDOM? Could we have stopped in from weakening if we had taken actions to strengthen it earlier?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2018, 12:44:47 pm »

According to legend, have dwarves and elves always been a part of the world, or did they appear after humanity?

I'm curious if there's an elfworld and dwarfworld somewhere.

Elves and dwarves are native to Spamworld, if that's what you're asking.

Currently only Orcs are 'immigrants' from outside world, in this case, Orcworld.

Hmm. I don't think I ever asked this but was magic always weakening throughout the game or did it start weakening after the start of the original SPAMKINGDOM? Could we have stopped in from weakening if we had taken actions to strengthen it earlier?

Gradually weakening since Descent (Year 0).
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2018, 01:32:05 pm »

Ok. So the Pantheonist gods descending down to our world and the stuff they did while down here has something to do with the weakening of magic?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2018, 01:35:57 pm »

No, they gave out magic to humans who didn't have any magic prior :V

By 500s-600s there was scant few magical humans left, and nowadays only elves and dwarves have any innate magic left from all peoples of spamworld.
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2018, 01:44:56 pm »

Ah. So the Gods actually strengthened magic but humans somehow managed to lose their magic over time? Hmm. Unfortunately for us it doesn't look like the gods are going to come down and start throwing magic around again any time soon. Well I guess all we can do is try to please the gods and hope they one day decide to award us some cool magic stuff again. *Begins plotting to convince the others to revoke religious freedom and spread mystical Pantheonism everywhere*

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2018, 02:07:50 pm »

Is it allowed to send lore suggestions in, or will my beutiful vision of what Dwarven society looks like ahve to remain headcanon for eternity?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2018, 02:12:40 pm »

Is it allowed to send lore suggestions in, or will my beutiful vision of what Dwarven society looks like ahve to remain headcanon for eternity?
If you can't send them to Haspen, send them to me. I've been planning to add a dwarf-based spamgame to my portfolio once I have the wherewithal to run games again.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2018, 01:37:29 pm »

Could the Prince of Glory give us magic of some kind or at least affect the whole weakening magic situation in some way? I mean sure that is probably a long shot but eh don't know if ya don't ask right?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2018, 07:40:52 pm »

Could the Prince of Glory give us magic of some kind or at least affect the whole weakening magic situation in some way? I mean sure that is probably a long shot but eh don't know if ya don't ask right?

Ask him v;
SigFlags!

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2018, 12:40:30 pm »

Could you describe how well we use gunpowder and things compared to everyone else? how advanced we are, how innovative it is and what we are doing?
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2018, 12:54:34 pm »

Could you describe how well we use gunpowder and things compared to everyone else? how advanced we are, how innovative it is and what we are doing?

You're doing on level of Calvendocians, who like you are having arquebuses and already developing down-scaled field artillery (they're masters of refining and ingredient production tho, and will surely outclass you one day).

Anyone touching you two uses larger guns and has yet to develop hand-held firearms.

Anyone east of Parsia lacks any Fireblood capability at the moment.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35