Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Recapitulation [Turn 2: God Willing]  (Read 5767 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Recapitulation [Turn 0: This Time With Feeling]
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2018, 12:21:27 am »

Continuing plan!
con [some chumps] into my fold for a mutiny of the facility...
Awesome With Autism

dotEcho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Recapitulation [Turn 1: The Plot Thickens]
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2018, 12:45:06 pm »

waitlist please

Hotfire90

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2018, 09:49:40 am »

Bump

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2018, 11:22:39 am »

Working on it. Please refer to message at the bottom of the rules section.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • light
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2018, 12:41:07 am »

Great Scott! Grab the Iron Maiden Marty!
Awesome With Autism

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2018, 09:32:02 pm »

Turn still in progress. It'll probably go up after I finish my final exams on the 8th. Sorry for the delays.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Recapitulation [Turn 2: God Willing]
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2018, 05:32:32 pm »

Turn 2: God Willing
12:02 AM

Music: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Eyes burning with the indignation of a thousand policemen, Puppyguard aims his sights at The Two Eternities and looses a volley of bullets! [10 v 3-1 (Pain)] Two bullets careen out of the Glock, the first tearing through The Two Eternities' heart, and the second going right between the eyes. A geiser of blood and brains erupts from the Argentinian wiki-warrior's head, spattering across the dusty ground as he slumps to the floor.

Puppyguard laid down the law on The Two Eternities!
New Article: Chanking

With that, Puppyguard dashes into a nearby building, whereupon she sees King Zultan dash through a door on the far side of a factory floor.

Frustrated with her current situation, NRDL fervently begins praying for deliverance from her foul mechanical errors. [Flying: 6] [Prayer: 10+1 (Roman Catholicism)] As though through divine favor, the biplane's engine begins to sputter back to life, and soon NRDL finds herself airborne! Additionally, she feels that God is quite pleased with her devotion and prayer.

With a mighty crack, Rockeater's open palm careens across the sleeping office worker's face, leaving a massive red welt on his cheek! The gentleman falls to the floor in shock as Rockeater commands him to contact his superior, and quickly curls up into the fetal position.

Fluffee, having come to the conclusion that these people need some honest to god proof that he is the second coming of Christ, begins looking for some dogs to combine. Because that's one of the things that Jesus did in the bible, Right? Surely these people will recognize his divine power once they see the true power of dog combination! [Searching: 6] Outside the building, Fluffee finds a couple of mangy looking dogs. He's not entirely sure if they actually belong to anybody there, but whatever. Placing the dogs in front of the confused crowd, he claps his hands together and in a burst of light the two dogs become one! The crowd doesn't actually seem to be about to throw themselves down at Fluffee's feet. Most of them just look confused, actually.

Hotfire, muscles bursting with super spinach strength, grabs the giant asteroid chunk and prepares to bash Puppyguard with it! Or he would, anyway, if Puppyguard hadn't just run into a nearby building. A building with a door far too small to fit a half-ton rock through.

In search of more weapons, King Zultan delves further into the factory and into a back door. This room is full of more giant machines, but no workers. [Scavenging: 3] Unfortunately, there are no weapons to be found besides a brick or two stashed in the corner, and no nails in sight! Bummer.

NAV starts banging on Elon Musk's door, continuing for a solid thirty seconds before a burly security guard appears from around the corner! "Sir! What are you doing here? This office is off-limits to the public!"

Wringing her hands in anticipation, roseheart stalks over towards the group of muscled men with the intent of inciting them against the evils of upper management! [Collusion: 2+2 (Organized Crime)] However, they just straight-up ignore the Azerbajani wiki-warrior, not even deigning to look over at her! How rude!

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fluffee9900 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rockeater (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:21:42 pm by DolosusDoleus »

Hotfire90

« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2018, 06:12:32 pm »

Find a random wiki warrior that I can reach and bash them over the head with my 20 ton rock, if there aren't any that I can reach, tear down a wall with said rock and chase after Puppygard. Mr Plinkett will tag along, and hopefully procure some spinach along the way.

Also, why does the weight of my rock keep changing? Last update it was 10 tons, in this one it's 20, and in the article it's half a ton.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:14:05 pm by Hotfire90 »

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2018, 06:21:09 pm »

Find a random wiki warrior that I can reach and bash them over the head with my 20 ton rock, if there aren't any that I can reach, tear down a wall with said rock and chase after Puppygard. Mr Plinkett will tag along, and hopefully procure some spinach along the way.

Also, why does the weight of my rock keep changing? Last update it was 10 tons, in this one it's 20, and in the article it's half a ton.
[/quote

My bad. Fixing that.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2018, 08:05:41 pm »

Find some wiki-warriors and strafe them with machine gun fire.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2018, 08:56:38 pm »

(Sigh) Ok I will be perfectly honest with you guys Im not really jesus im just a random guy who can combine dogs and can resurrect from death and alot of people kinda want me dead and vice versa so was hoping I could get you guys to kinda help me out here or atleast share a sandwich or something? What you guys say?

See how they react also keep my dog hybrid with me for future science stuff

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2018, 09:40:24 pm »

Collapse to the ground.

(I know I'm dead, this is just to amuse myself and keep from forgetting that this game exists.)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2018, 11:28:00 pm »

Enter an inner part of the building and find one of the management
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2018, 03:54:16 am »

Grab one of the bricks and keep looking around for nails or a better weapon and have the nail gun at the ready in case some one shows up.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2018, 12:33:12 pm »

Climb up to a higher floor with a window and snipe at Hotfire90, then dash to another floor.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5