-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 10, 2018, 10:42:38 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44

Author Topic: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.  (Read 35434 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A First Host's Game: FE RtD.
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2018, 05:34:55 pm »

Group 1
Great Knight Axe sent the horses on the horses onward. He remains in his position at M-13.
The horses moved to G-17.

17/21-HP |Great Knight Axe took control of the horses. The'll move from E-16 next turn.  GK-Axe remains at E-16.

Adria is at D-17. Main Group Designation Staff-
 Adria moves to- (D-17> C-10)
Adria used Angel's Breath on GK at E-16
GK was healed to full.
All units within 6 spaces gain +2 move through their next movement.(Other than user)
3/5 uses left.

2 Lance Paladins Moved to- (B-16>B-6), (C-16>C-6) 
Sword Paladin Moved to - (D-16>C-9)
2 Lance Paladins  Moved to (B-17>B-7), (C-17>C-7)
2 Sword Paladins Moved to (B-18>B-8), (C-18>C-8)

Group 3

Lance Paladin 1 (Frozen in Fear)-Roll: 6
LP broke out of his fear, but he's still too stunned to move this turn. He also loses his +2 move.
(3 move to climb to the next cliff){-3 Mov, -3 Con,-3Def, -3Res|While dismounted}

Sword Paladin sent the horse along the ridge. He moves from I-9 to > E-8.

24/24Hp | Bow Knight Climbs- 8Move on horse become 7 Mov-3. +2 from last turn's heal.G-9 to G6. BK barely makes it.
(3 move to climb to the next cliff){-3 Mov, -3 Con,-3Def, -3Res|While dismounted}
BK's Horse has moved to from I-9 to O-13.

2 Bow Knights Moved-
(L-9>F-7) BK dismounts and prepares to climb!
(K-9>G-7)BK Shoots covering fire at Terissa!
HIT-RATE: 89%-13-10-10=56%
EVASION: 20%
CRITICAL: 7%-3=4%

Total Attack: 24 Atk, 10 AS

Roll-60, miss
Terissa is too far to counterattack
Roll-55,Hit
Crit roll was 78.
Dealt 2 Damage(13/15)

Terissa gains 21 Exp.
Exp=92+21=113/100

Spoiler: Level Up (click to show/hide)

Emear Stayed at E-17. He's directing the Reinforcements.
Lissele Moves to (D-18>-I-18) No one needs healing.

Note, South area has been lost. A steady stream of units will move through the corridor, but I won't bother posting everything else.

2 Bow Knight and 2 Great Knights have appeared at B/C-18-17 Bow knights up front.

Turn 6- Start.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:45:26 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2018, 05:43:58 pm »

wait, C-10. oh geez, she's taking the path around, no wonder. YAY READING COMPREHENSION!

I believe LP1 already was at F6 before turn began, do you mean he climbed from F-6 to F-5?
w/e

Back up to I-3
"It'd be nice if you people would STOP TRYING TO KILL ME! What did I ever do to deserve this?!?!"
Verifying how my dragonstone's uses are being expended - am I at 47/50 or at 49/50? Is it per combat or per attack?

no longer posting via phone, it's a lot easier to cross-check and refer to (and correct) my notes now.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 05:45:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2018, 05:46:44 pm »

Next time I run such a large map, I know what to prepare other than what I already did. Edited.
Per Combat, for this particular one.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2018, 05:50:57 pm »

well that sucks. I was trying to conserve uses. didn't know the archers were leaching them off me. Guess I do actually mind them shooting at me for even more reasons than I did before. yay...

I could have made so many little refinements to my actions this map :(
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2018, 05:51:53 pm »

I feel that you might need to doublecheck or triplecheck stuff to make sure nothing is wrong before each turn. It will probably make updates slower, but seeing how fast this fight is going, it might be actually better.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2018, 05:57:59 pm »

welp, anyways, this is the phase of the chase where Terissa is going to be collecting the majority of her xp, since the lance Pals out-mov her, but she has the narrow corridor to work with on following turns. This is also why I am confident she can earn the 200xp obj assuming Adria doesn't pull in front of her troops. next vuln use will probably be on the next turn, but hopefully will be able to sit on the last one until at or near the final turn of the map.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2018, 05:59:14 pm »

wait a sec!
all units within 6 spaces of Adria's target or of Adria herself get the +2 move?
If I misunderstood who is getting the extra mov, and the Pals near Adria are getting 10 move instead of 8, then I need to go to J3, not I3. The goal is to be just BARELY inside the lead Lance Pal's range.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:01:30 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2018, 06:23:38 pm »

Only lasts until they move. With no-one to heal, their move is 8 currently.

Angel's Breath first needs a Heal target to be used.

Also, it's only around the Heal Target.

I am going to be extremely interested in this outcome.

This may take a while, I'm a bit tired..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 06:37:41 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2018, 06:55:56 pm »

Tis totally fine. most GM's don't even manage 1 update a day, let alone the breakneck pace you'd had going today and yesterday. You're doing awesome.

If my estimates are right, I'm going to use my entire vuln collection, and 1-2 of my elixers. but shouldn't require the miracle ring that I'm not 100% certain will even work.

you know, this turn being *interesting* and taking a while is warning me that I'm missing critical information and am about to have something hot, sharp, and barbed, shoved up my behind...
but that's a meta-analysis.

If only I had some way to see the basic capabilities of Adria...

I mean, for the information given, my current battle-plan makes good sense...

*is spooked*
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:11:02 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2018, 07:11:30 pm »

It's more a combination of triple-checking each groups movement..

And it's not the turn that interests me, but the outcome.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2018, 07:12:45 pm »

Oh. Well in that case I'm far less spooked. I just hope I didn't run too fast. That spiral inside the barrier only has so much retreat room to work with.
I wonder what that dismounted Lance Pal that I intentionally did not attack will do. He's had a front-row seat to my comments and actions...
What I'm HOPING for (best-case-scenario here) is that he pulls Adria aside and tells her what I said and did. Might get them to back off on their pursuit of me some. especially if an event of some kind is triggered when I enter the barrier area.

btw, I'm assuming that inside the barrier area I have to follow the spiral, I can't fly over the barrier's interior walls any more than I could go over the exterior ones.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:19:31 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2018, 08:12:52 pm »

B-6"s Lance Paladin moved to G-3, C-6's Lance Paladin moved to H-3. LP charges Terissa-
HIT-RATE: 81%-13%=68
EVASION: 12%
CRITICAL: 5%-3=2
Knights of Ignis triggers-Lance2
For each Adjacent Ignis Horseman to mounted unit, +1 Damage.
Roll-
37, hit
Crit roll was 26.
Dealt... 0 Damage!

Terissa Counterattacks.
Perfect Hit
Crit roll was 70
Lavastone Tile boosts Damage by 1
Terissa dealt 13 Damage.
Dragonbreath Triggered: 15 Base |Half is 7.5 rounded down, Dealt 4 Damage to the LP behind.
Gained 41 Exp.
Gained 10 Exp.
64/100

2 Lance Paladins  Moved to (B-7> G-4), (C-7>F-2)
2 Sword Paladins Moved to (B-8>E-3), (C-8>F-3)
Sword Paladin Moved to - (C-9>F-4)
Adria moves to D-3,
Adria used Angel's Breath on LP at G-3
LP at G-3, Fully healed.
LP at H-3, Fully healed.
All units within 6 spaces gain +2 move through their next movement.(Other than user)
1 use left.

F-6's Lance Paladin is ready to climb.+2 move this turn.
7-3 to climb up to F-5, He then moves to D-4.

F-7's BK is ready to climb!+2 Move is 6.
BK climbs to F-6, then further to F-5.

G-6's BK is ready to climb.+2 move.
He climbs to F5. for three move, then heads to G-2.
BK is in range of Terissa! BK attacks-

HIT-RATE: 89%-13=76%
EVASION: 20%
CRITICAL: 7%-3=4%

Total Attack: 24 Atk, 10 AS

Roll-

Rolled a 40
Crit roll was 64
Dealt 1 Damage.(12/16)
Terissa is too far to counterattack.
Rolled a 58
Crit roll was 86.
Dealt 1 Damage(11/16)
+21 Exp. =85/100

{Fun Maybe-Meta GM Note- This is the BK that stepped onto a LavaStone tile to get the first hit on you. Funny he caught up~}

Sword Paladin remains at E-8.
G-7's Bow Knight Dismounts and prepares to climb.

2 BK's move down the corridor to B/C -9
2 GK axes move down the corridor to B/C -12.

Emear Stayed at E-17. He's STILL directing the Reinforcements.
Lissele Moves to (I-18>J-13)

M-13's Great Knight Axe takes M-9
E-16's  21/21-HP |Great Knight Axe Sent the Horses onward to C8, then moved to C-13.

A horse moved from O-13>J-16.

4 Paladins Entered at B-18/C-18.
Lances Front at 17, Swords at 18

Turn 7 Begins-
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:26:03 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2018, 08:19:12 pm »

"This is insane! Could we PLEASE stop fighting?!?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MURDER ME?!?!"
Sense Magic, focus on the barrier then on Adria, go to N2 unless I learn something important about the barrier, at which point I'll need to re-evaluate my action.

((Meta-note, Lenglon's goal is to maximize xp and achieve all secondary objectives. Terissa's goal is to minimize combat/casualties. having her targets get healed actually is amusingly effective at accomplishing both of these at the same time.))

If the interior of the barrier is not actually a pathing-blocked spiral, then my action needs to change. also, can arrows be shot over the barrier's interior walls (making the last part of the spiral the most dangerous) or will I be protected to some degree from the archers once I round an interior corner? - answer can wait until next turn if I don't need to change my action.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:23:37 pm by Lenglon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2018, 08:53:22 pm »

Magic Sense has cooled down- roll~

Barrier-1. and 60.
Yeah, that is not a good start.

3-and 49.

Last is-6, and 34.

Typing.

You try to use your Mana senses again.

Immediately you are bombarded by a huge amount of Mana. You can feel it coming from every direction, but most keenly, from the Tome the Woman in the back holds.

It feels like, it will swallow you, even from here. That nothing will remain.

Res check.

{Staff Hit + [(Magic - enemy's Resistance) x 5] + Skill} - (Distance between units x 2)
{[(28-25=3)x5=15]}+29=44}-10=34.
Rolled 40.

Terissa avoided Panic/??. Barely, that Dragonstone saved you.

Calculation did not include the tome itself. You got her Magic and Skill numbers now.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:31:23 pm by TricMagic »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2018, 08:55:29 pm »

"LADY YOUR BOOK IS CREEPY AS HELL!"
NO! STRIKE THAT! DONT REVEAL THE THING THAT SCARES ME, SHE MIGHT USE IT!
"I don't know WHY you people keep calling me a demon but you're VERY wrong! Would you PLEASE just STOP TRYING TO KILL ME and maybe, oh, I don't know, TALK THIS OUT?!?"
FLEE TO N2 RIGHT THE HELL NOW.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:57:47 pm by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44