The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 43453 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Pipe Pain)
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2018, 09:37:53 pm »

Kill them all first then
“There must be the puppet master around here...”

Continue down the west corridor at a cautionary pace
+1
Also grab that 1911 before moving out.
+1 and reload the MAC-11.
Take the mannequin’s top hat as well
+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #181 on: September 29, 2018, 12:06:55 pm »

Kill them all first then

+1
Also grab that 1911 before moving out.
+1 and reload the MAC-11.

You go to the Hooded Figure and the Mannequin Woman, finishing them off with a powerful lead pipe smash to the back of the head, followed by a few good stomps when the Hooded Figure still refuses to die like Mannequin Woman did. You reload your MAC-11 and loot the 1911 from Mannequin Woman. You now have two 1911's. Gonna start dual wielding like you're in a John Woo movie or what?

Also, you discover that the second 1911 is loaded with jacketed hollow point rounds (JHP), making it even more deadly against unarmored targets. Mannequin Woman didn't bring any extra JHP rounds, though. Or even any spare ammo for her 1911 at all. Shame.

Take the mannequin’s top hat as well

That's a nice top hat! You're taking it.

Looking for the puppet master, you cautiously continue down the west corridor, keeping your 1911 at the ready. You find yourself in the West Patient Care Wing, and see several bodies that haven't been here long, all of them hanging from nooses in the ceiling. Security guards, patients, and even the doctors are hanging from the ceiling, some of them wearing mannequin masks, others lacking them. You fail to notice any indication that the dead doctors are your targets. You don't see any artificial eyes, so Doctor Faye is right out. None of the doctors are redheads, so it can't be Redshank. No Elvis-hair doctors either, so it's not Doctor Rocque. Below the corpses is a very recently killed mannequin-mask hospital patient with a scalpel lodged in her throat, much like an arrow.

You see three doors ahead of you, and hear faint, pained breathing from door #2, which is already open and has a trail of blood leading to it. Looking inside the room past door #2, you see blood staining the walls and floor, along with bullet more dead patients in hospital gowns. Medical equipment and beds are overturned, and the floor is littered with broken glass. A fourth door is also present, but it leads deeper into the Patient Care Wing rather than into one of the patient's rooms.

Whoever's in the room behind door #2 is trying to hide from you. Could it be one of the doctors you're here to assassinate? Or something else entirely?

Nearby people:

Someone hiding in Room #2

OVERVIEW OF THE HOSPITAL (Current location: West Patient Care Wing)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HEALTH: Mostly fine.
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[.380 ACP, Machine Pistol] MAC-11 (24/32 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 (8/8 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 #2 (8/8 rounds) (JHP Ammo: Deadlier against unarmored targets)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19 (15/15 rounds)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:
.45 ACP: 8
9x19mm: 10

People Killed: 8
Targets killed: 1
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 03:22:03 pm by Taberone »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #182 on: September 30, 2018, 03:40:43 am »

We should go into room 2 whilst wielding both the pipe and the M1911, we should smack the bodies with the pipe until we find whoever is alive, if they act aggressive we should shoot them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 02, 2018, 09:25:55 pm »

We should go into room 2 whilst wielding both the pipe and the M1911, we should smack the bodies with the pipe until we find whoever is alive, if they act aggressive we should shoot them.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 02, 2018, 09:31:58 pm »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2018, 10:46:44 pm »

Wielding a pipe and a 1911 in each hand, you cautiously smack the corpses nearby as you make your way to room #2. Inside, you see two dead hospital patients, a dead mannequin-masked surgeon in a pool of her own blood, and an overturned bed surrounded by broken glass and destroyed medical equipment. As you approach the overturned bed, a hospital patient, her gown and arms stained with blood, suddenly stands up, wielding a walking cane.

"Hold it!" She raises her cane threateningly. "You mannequin freaks aren't taking me alive, you hear me?!"

Suddenly, she lowers her cane.

"Wait a minute! Who are you? You sure as HELL don't look like one of those freaks."

Nearby people:

Hospital Patient armed with Walking Cane

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 #2 (8/8 rounds) (JHP Ammo: Deadlier against unarmored targets)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:49:59 pm by Taberone »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2018, 01:37:52 am »

Tell her we're here to take care of these freaks. Ask her if she's seen anybody that looks like our targets, and where they might be.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2018, 05:19:54 am »

Tell her we're here to take care of these freaks. Ask her if she's seen anybody that looks like our targets, and where they might be.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2018, 02:07:41 pm »

You reassure the hospital patient that you're going to take care of the mannequin-masked crazies, and ask her if she's seen any doctors with Elvis hair, red hair, or an artificial eye.

"Artificial eye? You mean Doctor Faye? She's got a goddamn robo-eye I'd like to rip out of her skull and keep it as a trophy. Yeah, I know her. She's a damn asshole, too. Pretty obsessed with mannequins, and pretty weird in general. Did you know that today is Mannequin Day in the hospital? Everyone went crazy during Mannequin Therapy Session, though. You just missed it! Never trusted those damn mannequin masks or suits..."

The hospital patient continues rambling until you interrupt her, asking her when she last saw Doctor Faye.

"Oh yeah, Doctor Faye. I last saw her walking towards the elevator in the reception area. It goes all the way down to the lower floors, where nobody is allowed for some reason. By the way, you know how I got in this hospital in the first place? People kept saying that I was 'too violent' and needed to be locked up. What bullshit! I mean, can you believe them? Just because I tore some guy's throat out with my bare hands at a party after he wouldn't leave me alone? And then there was this one time the neighbor's dog got loose and bit me, so I got a lighter and..."

Your stolen security radio suddenly comes to life. A heavy crackle of static covers up most of what the person on the other end is saying, but you can make out the words "backup," "under attack," and "Trenchcoat." Something is interfering with radio communications somehow.

Nearby people:

Hospital Patient (Neutral) armed with Walking Cane

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2018, 02:31:36 pm »

Head to the elevator, get down to the lower level. Be extremely vigilant.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2018, 07:16:49 am »

+1

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2018, 05:30:51 pm »

Leaving the hospital patient behind and going back to the reception area, you notice that the receptionist has been replaced with an eerie, life-size replica of herself. Except for the white plaster where her skin should be, you almost couldn't tell that the receptionist was a mannequin. The reception area is unnaturally silent, and the Mannequin Receptionist is creeping you out. Cautiously, you give the mannequin receptionist a strike with your lead pipe, relief washing over you when she turns out to be really just a mannequin after all.

You call the elevator from the basement to the reception area, waiting in paranoid silence for an attack to come. Thankfully, it never does, and you step into the elevator. A long, slow ride down comes next, and soon you find yourself in the basement. The elevator doors open to reveal a small set of stairs, some barrels, a pallet, and a cart on wheels, along with a metal door. A security camera hangs above the metal door, pointed directly at the elevator.

A humming sound is audible in the room behind the metal door, and you also hear a faint voice in the room ahead, barely covered up by the humming.

OVERVIEW OF THE HOSPITAL (Current location: Antechamber)

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2018, 06:21:23 pm »

Shoot the security camera with our glock.  See if the metal door can be opened on our end.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2018, 09:22:52 pm »

Shoot the security camera with our glock.  See if the metal door can be opened on our end.

You shoot at the security camera with your glock, disabling it. The voice in the room behind the metal door suddenly goes quiet. As you move down the stairs and approach, the voice speaks again, this time being more audible.

"Command, this is Anaconda Two. Moving to engage hostiles before retrieving the target. Anaconda Two out." A female voice.

You try the metal door to find that it is not locked or barricaded, and open it. As you open it, the occupant inside starts shooting at the now-open door, hitting it several times and narrowly missing you. You stumble back in surprise away from the door, and spot a thrown object bouncing off the door. It lands on top of a crate and comes to a stop, allowing you to get a look at it...

...Flashbang!

Enemies:

Anaconda Two (No line of sight, inside the next room) armed with Unknown Firearm

OVERVIEW OF THE HOSPITAL (Current location: Antechamber)

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19 (14/15 rounds)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:30:51 pm by Taberone »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Flashbang out!)
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2018, 09:28:46 pm »

Drop backwards on the ground, our ass to the floor, and start spraying blind fire with MAC-11. Force Anaconda Two to take cover.

Are we blinded by the Flash grenade?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28