The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 43269 times)

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Flashbang out!)
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2018, 10:02:27 pm »

Drop backwards on the ground, our ass to the floor, and start spraying blind fire with MAC-11. Force Anaconda Two to take cover.

Are we blinded by the Flash grenade?

(Not yet you aren't. The Flashbang hasn't gone off yet.)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2018, 10:13:04 pm »

Then close our fucking eyes while blind firing, until the flashbang has gone off. While lying down with our back on the ground, facing the door.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 19, 2018, 06:04:46 am »

Drop backwards on the ground, our ass to the floor, and start spraying blind fire with MAC-11. Force Anaconda Two to take cover.

Then close our fucking eyes while blind firing, until the flashbang has gone off. While lying down with our back on the ground, facing the door.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2018, 12:35:47 pm »

+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2018, 09:46:56 pm »

Shutting your eyes to avoid loss of vision, you quickly drop your back to the floor, accidentally kicking the crate that the flashbang was lying on top of. The flashbang falls off the crate and behind it, being partially obscured by the crate, and then detonates, filling the world with a massive BANG and causing it to spin. The loud noise alone, accompanied by the concussive force of the blast, violently assaults your senses, only being partially mitigated by the fact that you had your eyes shut. You manage to avoid being blinded, but you're still disoriented and deaf.

Pulling out your MAC-11, you start spraying bullets into the room through the open doorway, aiming to suppress this "Anaconda Two" and hold her off. Anaconda Two appears in the doorway as you draw your MAC-11, and quickly steps away to the side as you let loose with a wild spray of gunfire, moving away from the fatal funnel and hiding herself from view. As your MAC-11 empties the last of its magazine, another object bounces off the door, this time landing right next to your left shoulder.

As expected, it's another flashbang! What's she trying to do, anyways? Drown you in a sea of flashbang grenades?

Enemies:

Anaconda Two armed with Unknown Firearm and Flashbang Grenades
  • You have no line of sight to her.
  • Taking cover by the doorway, hidden behind the walls.

OVERVIEW OF THE HOSPITAL (Current location: Antechamber)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

HEALTH: Mostly fine. Disoriented and deaf from a flashbang grenade.
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[.380 ACP, Machine Pistol] MAC-11 (0/32 rounds) Reload!
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 (8/8 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 #2 (8/8 rounds) (JHP Ammo: Deadlier against unarmored targets)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19 (14/15 rounds)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:
.45 ACP: 8
9x19mm: 10

People Killed: 8
Targets killed: 1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Another Flashbang!)
« Reply #200 on: October 20, 2018, 10:07:22 pm »

Turn away from it, eyes closed and fucking roll to the side of the room. Draw our pistol and keep blind firing.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Another Flashbang!)
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2018, 11:07:47 am »

Turn away from it, eyes closed and fucking roll to the side of the room. Draw our pistol and keep blind firing.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2018, 11:24:23 pm »

Turning away from the flashbang and keeping your eyes shut once again, you roll as far back to the other side of the room as you can. The flashbang detonates yet again, only managing to assault your ears with the sheer noisiness of the bang this time.

Drawing your Glock 17, you start firing at the doorway once again, keeping Anaconda Two pinned down while simultaneously hoping that she walks into your gunfire. Unfortunately for you, however, she remains out of sight but deterred from moving in to finish you off. As you finish emptying half the magazine, the disorientation slowly begins to wear off. It'll be a while before it finishes wearing off, though.

You see Anaconda Two stick her weapon out from behind the wall, blindly firing it nowhere near where you really are in the room. She's got a shotgun of some sort! Behind you, meanwhile, the elevator starts up, and begins moving back up to the ground floor. Someone's coming down, but the elevator is slow enough that you have a decent amount of time to deal with this mysterious operative before they arrive.

Enemies:

Anaconda Two armed with Unknown Shotgun and Flashbang Grenades
  • You have no line of sight to her.
  • Taking cover by the doorway, hidden behind the walls. Currently blind-firing a shotgun.

HEALTH: Mostly fine. Disoriented and deaf from a flashbang grenade, but the effects are slowly wearing off now.
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 #2 (8/8 rounds) (JHP Ammo: Deadlier against unarmored targets)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19 (7/15 rounds)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2018, 01:46:43 am »

Throw the spray can like a grenade towards Anaconda Two, and if they react to it by moving out of its way ( hopefully thinking it's a grenade ) shoot this shotgun wielding motherfucker.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2018, 08:59:35 am »

Throw the spray can like a grenade towards Anaconda Two, and if they react to it by moving out of its way ( hopefully thinking it's a grenade ) shoot this shotgun wielding motherfucker.
+1

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 27, 2018, 02:27:24 pm »

+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2018, 02:39:45 pm »

You bounce the spraycan off the door and into the room ahead. You hear Anaconda Two exclaim "Shit!", and then she appears in the fatal funnel of the doorway trying to get away from what she thinks is a grenade. Taking the opportunity, you let off a few more rounds from your Glock at her, one bullet striking her in the back of the kneecap.

Anaconda Two collapses to the floor in pain, accidentally dropping her shotgun out of reach onto the floor. Undeterred by the loss of her primary weapon, she reaches into her holster to draw a pistol as you continue firing at her, striking her several more times in the torso and once in the hand. The handgun slips from her grasp, and she can barely keep her head up from the pain. Anaconda Two lies on the floor, incapacitated.

"Anaconda Two, do you read me? Come in! Anaconda Two, respond!" Her radio comes to life. "Anaconda Team, we have a situation! Be on the lookout for hostiles and exercise extreme caution. Continue on with the objective and leave no witnesses." The voice of an unknown commander on the radio.

"Anaconda One to Command, heading down the elevator towards Anaconda Two's last known location. Checking things out." The voice of another "Anaconda" on the radio. He must be the guy trying to come down the elevator!

Enemies:

Anaconda Two (Badly wounded, bleeding, incapacitated) armed with Unknown Shotgun and Pistol (Dropped)

HEALTH: Mostly fine. Disoriented and deaf from a flashbang grenade, but the effects are slowly wearing off now.
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.

Inventory:
$25.02
Spraycan (Dropped)
Lighter
Broken flashlight
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19 (2/15 rounds)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 04:39:32 pm by Taberone »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (We're not alone...)
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2018, 02:54:35 pm »

Go into the room ahead where incapacitated Anaconda 2 is, and shut the door behind us. Take Anaconda 2's shotgun, reload it, and wait. Lie prone on the floor, facing the door, and when Anaconda 1 opens it, blast them with the shotgun from our prone position.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2018, 04:11:15 am »

Go into the room ahead where incapacitated Anaconda 2 is, and shut the door behind us. Take Anaconda 2's shotgun, reload it, and wait. Lie prone on the floor, facing the door, and when Anaconda 1 opens it, blast them with the shotgun from our prone position.
+1 Also grab the pistol and any flashbangs she might have left.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2018, 08:34:52 pm »

+1 Also grab the pistol and any flashbangs she might have left.
+1

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28