The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 43268 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Anacondas Vs Mannequins)
« Reply #270 on: May 06, 2019, 01:36:21 am »

Tell our security buddy to hang back, try and bandage up his wounds with any clothing he can rip off. If any Anaconda is winning in their fight against the Mannueqin, immediately open fire on the Anaconda. We want the brawl to be as even as possible, so they kill each other.
+1 But we don't need to rip up our clothing because we have some gauze bandages in our inventory.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 06, 2019, 01:43:29 am »

Completely forgot about that. Hopefully we're close enough to be able to pass it to him without exposing ourselves to potential fire.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2019, 07:52:33 pm »

Tell our security buddy to hang back, try and bandage up his wounds with any clothing he can rip off. If any Anaconda is winning in their fight against the Mannueqin, immediately open fire on the Anaconda. We want the brawl to be as even as possible, so they kill each other.
+1 But we don't need to rip up our clothing because we have some gauze bandages in our inventory.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #273 on: May 27, 2019, 01:51:50 pm »

You toss some gauze to your security guard ally, enabling him to slow the bleeding of his wounds. The two of you watch the fight between the Anacondas and mannequins, witnessing Anaconda Three letting loose with a full-auto burst that rips two of the mannequin men to shreds before they can get close enough.

Anaconda Four continues dragging Anaconda Three away, but the mannequin men grab Anaconda Three by the legs and tear him from her grip. Two mannequin men stay behind to finish off Anaconda Three, beating him to death. The surviving three mannequins advance towards Anaconda Four as she fires upon them, but the mannequins power through their injuries and resolve to stay alive just a little longer.

Anaconda Four gets smashed in the face by a length of pipe and is swept off her feet by another blow to her legs. She manages to raise her carbine up and open fire wildly, wounding two of the mannequin men even further and incapacitating them.

Sensing that Anaconda Four might survive the encounter and come after you next once the mannequins have been dealt with, you and your ally open fire upon Anaconda Four. Your rounds impact her body armor, stunning her temporarily and giving the mannequin men a free swing at her!

The three standing mannequin men beat on Anaconda Four even further, making sure to swat her gun out of reach. Determined to go down fighting, Anaconda Four kicks out with her foot, striking one of the mannequins in the kneecap as she draws her pistol! The mannequins raise their weapons for another strike, but Anaconda Four quickly plugs one of them in the chest twice before finishing him off with a head shot.

You and your ally open fire on Anaconda Four again, striking her in the torso and her unprotected limbs. The mannequin men prepare to strike one more time, but Anaconda Four repeats the “two in the chest, one in the head” process and drops them both to the ground!

Both of your guns run dry, and your security guard ally switches to his other pistol. While he swaps, Anaconda Four stumbles to her feet, quickly whips out an unknown injector, and injects it into her wounds before breaking line of sight and limping towards the mannequin chamber, then the side-entry hall before you can no longer hear her footsteps.

“You’ll pay for this! Viper Team will make sure of it!” Anaconda Four shouts down the hallway. “Command, my team has been nearly wiped out! Hostiles and Doctor Faye in the basement! Unable to continue mission! Retreating!” Anaconda One’s radio chirps to life with the voice of Anaconda Four.

“Acknowledged, Anaconda Four. Return to base. Viper Team, stand by for further orders!” Command replies.

Loot:
[9x19mm, Semi-Only Carbine] SUB-2000

Nearby People:

Three Incapacitated Mannequin Men

Three dead Mannequin Men

Anaconda Three (Beaten to Death) armed with [.45 ACP, Auto-Capable Carbine] Mx4 Storm and wearing Kevlar vest + Gas mask (damaged)

Security Guard (ALLY) (Wounded, grazed, bleeding) armed with the following weapons:
  • 1911 (0/8 rounds, no spare ammo)
  • Glock 17 (17/17 rounds)
  • Baseball Bat
  • Spare 9x19mm ammo: 17

MAP (Click images to expand)

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Faye. Has an artificial eye.
Doctor Redshank. Has red hair.
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair.

HEALTH: Injured.
Bullet graze on side of abdomen. (Bandaged)
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

Inventory:
$25.02
Lighter
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Gauze dressing x2 (controls bleeding.)

Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Trenchcoat (Can conceal two-handed weapons)
Kevlar Vest (lightly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:]
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 (8/8 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (0/12 rounds) Reload!
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19  (0/15 rounds) Reload!
[.357, Revolver] Bulldog (4/5 rounds)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:
.45 ACP: 7
.357 Mag: 7
Shotgun shells: 5

People Killed/Targets Killed: 18 / 1
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:53:47 pm by Taberone »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #274 on: May 27, 2019, 07:22:32 pm »

Have us switch over to our 1911, our security friend also switching over to his other gun. Follow Anaconda 4 into Mannequin room, after looting Anaconda 3.

That went a lot better than expected, honestly.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 27, 2019, 09:00:26 pm »

Have us switch over to our 1911, our security friend also switching over to his other gun. Follow Anaconda 4 into Mannequin room, after looting Anaconda 3.

+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 28, 2019, 09:47:49 am »

+1
+1 Also make sure the Security friend puts on the Kevlar vest, and we grab both the rifles.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2019, 07:35:19 pm »

+1
+1 Also make sure the Security friend puts on the Kevlar vest, and we grab both the rifles.

You go over to Anaconda Three's corpse and start looting it, grabbing the Mx4 Storm and SUB-2000. Anaconda Three's corpse has a spare magazine on him, containing a full 30 rounds of .45 ACP.

"Get his vest." You order your ally. "You'll need it." Obediently, your security guard ally makes use of Anaconda Three's vest.

"What now?" The security guard replies.

"After her." You reply.

Making your way past the mannequin room to the elevator, you notice the body of Doctor Rocque. He's been shot several times, with wounds on his chest, throat, and even one of his eyes. The Anacondas have taken out one of your targets for you, leaving just Doctor Faye and Redshank.

As you turn around the corner and step into the room outside the elevator, you spot Anaconda Four about to limp into the elevator. She quickly suppresses you with a few snap-shots, forcing you to stay back.

"This isn't over!" Anaconda Four shouts as she steps into the elevator. "You'll regret this." The elevator doors close, and the elevator starts going back up.

Well, then. Anaconda Four has made an exit, stage left. Might as well get back to finding the rest of your targets.

Nearby People:

Security Guard (ALLY) (Wounded, grazed, bleeding):
  • Baseball Bat
  • Anaconda Three's Kevlar Vest

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair. Target killed by Anaconda Four.

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

Inventory:
$25.02
Lighter
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Kevlar Vest (lightly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

[.45 ACP, Carbine] Mx4 Storm  (10/30 rounds)
[9x19mm, Carbine] SUB-2000 (23/33 rounds) Foldable: Enhances concealability)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:
.45 ACP: 37

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2019, 07:06:57 am »

Lets search down the Cafe. Hallway.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2019, 05:11:22 pm »

+1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Breach: Cafeteria)
« Reply #281 on: June 18, 2019, 01:44:16 pm »

You search down the Cafeteria Hallway, and find the doors outside the cafeteria. You see a front entrance, and crouch under the door's windows to go see if there's a side entrance without being detected. There is. You hear Doctor Faye's voice inside, instructing her followers to make their last stand against the oncoming darkness. You peer through the windows of the side entrance and see a poorly lit cafeteria, and at least ten people.

Two of the silhouettes suddenly step underneath the light. You see Doctor Faye wielding a rifle of some kind, and a redheaded doctor in a mannequin mask wielding a shotgun. Doctor Redshank? Both of them quickly step out of the light to go hide in the back rooms of the cafeteria. That leaves just eight mannequin men left to deal with before you can get to your targets.

It's two against eight. You've got a cafeteria to breach into, and you've got your tactical thinking. The majority of the defenders are watching the front door, and using overturned tables for cover.

"Are we really doing this? Damn, man." Your security guard ally whispers. "At least give me one of your spare guns before we go through with this. I'm a little out-gunned here."

Allies

Security Guard (ALLY) (Wounded, grazed):
  • Baseball Bat
  • Anaconda Three's Kevlar Vest

Cafeteria - Main Room (Must be cleared out before you can access the kitchen and back room)

Cafeteria - Back Room (NOTE: Cannot target anyone in the back room until you access it. The door is closed, blocking all line of sight.)

Doctor Faye (TARGET, wounded) armed with [Rifle] Mini-14

Doctor Redshank (TARGET) armed with [Shotgun] M590

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair. Target killed by Anaconda Four.

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

Inventory:
$25.02
Lighter
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio

Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

[.45 ACP, Carbine] Mx4 Storm  (10/30 rounds)
[9x19mm, Carbine] SUB-2000 (23/33 rounds) (Foldable: Enhances concealability)
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Kitchen knife
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton

Ammunition:
.45 ACP: 37

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Breach: Cafeteria)
« Reply #282 on: June 18, 2019, 05:42:46 pm »

Do we have access to the power generator room? If we kill the power and the lights, they might have to come out in order to reactivate it. That way we don't have to walk into their trap, they'll walk into ours.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 18, 2019, 11:32:55 pm »

Do we have access to the power generator room? If we kill the power and the lights, they might have to come out in order to reactivate it. That way we don't have to walk into their trap, they'll walk into ours.
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 19, 2019, 06:34:14 pm »

+1
+1 The only thing I'm gonna add to this is that we should give the security guard the SUB-2000, and reload all our weapons on the way.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28